The best legal ph for bulking???

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    645610

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Agreed, that is like saying Equipoise and Dianabol are nothing alike, just because they behave differently doesn't mean they aren't chemically similar.
    While in one way your point is right, in another Schwellington's point is equally right. So they are chemically similar, but in fact one gives dry, slow gains while the other gives instant wet gains. One has little to no conversion to estrogen while the other has lots of conversion to estrogen. One is hard on the joints while the other is not..get the drift?

    Dienolone IS NOT as strong as Trenbolone. And 200mg/day of pro-dienolone still wouldn't amount to 400-500mg of Tren-E or 300mg of Tren-A per week.

    While chemically the pro-dienolone is very similar to Trenbolone molecule, it would be unwise to tell someone that they are very similar in nature. They simply aren't. Trenbolone is 500/500 and anabolic/androgenic ratio which is unheard of. Something with that much androgenic activity is ridiculously strong unlike dienolone and nandrolone. Dienolone is very low in androgenic activity as well as nandrolone (Deca). They both are less than half as androgenic as test (<50)...Also, Trenbolone has a much more exaggerated effect on thermogenesis. I recall night sweats with dienolone's to be at random and usually a pretty mild situation of sweating and insomnia - nothing benadryl couldn't fix. Yet when my brother took Trenbolone sleep was impossible and the night sweats were so bad that he thought he'd pissed his bed when he woke up the next morning.

  2. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    ya for real and this guy saying all prohormones suck and u get twice the negative affects with everyone versus the older steroids. CRAZY
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Yea husker I saw that thread the other day too..wow, just wow.
  3. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    to MTB2005 explain why u believe u get half the results and twice the negatives sides with newer drugs, or do u wanna just say ur an idiot and take the statement back?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    what is bolded is good advice, you should stop giving it out, and take your own medicine, cause everything you said about steroids and pro hormones is complete bull shiit.

    whats up with all the dumbassses posting dumb shiit.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    While in one way your point is right, in another Schwellington's point is equally right. So they are chemically similar, but in fact one gives dry, slow gains while the other gives instant wet gains. One has little to no conversion to estrogen while the other has lots of conversion to estrogen. One is hard on the joints while the other is not..get the drift?

    Dienolone IS NOT as strong as Trenbolone. And 200mg/day of pro-dienolone still wouldn't amount to 400-500mg of Tren-E or 300mg of Tren-A per week.

    While chemically the pro-dienolone is very similar to Trenbolone molecule, it would be unwise to tell someone that they are very similar in nature. They simply aren't. Trenbolone is 500/500 and anabolic/androgenic ratio which is unheard of. Something with that much androgenic activity is ridiculously strong unlike dienolone and nandrolone. Dienolone is very low in androgenic activity as well as nandrolone (Deca). They both are less than half as androgenic as test (<50)...Also, Trenbolone has a much more exaggerated effect on thermogenesis. I recall night sweats with dienolone's to be at random and usually a pretty mild situation of sweating and insomnia - nothing benadryl couldn't fix. Yet when my brother took Trenbolone sleep was impossible and the night sweats were so bad that he thought he'd pissed his bed when he woke up the next morning.
    i have no idea what your point is?
  5. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    645610

    The part where Schwellington was told that his opinion about Spawn being nothing like Trenbolone "was incorrect". There were two posts arguing with his statement and my point is regarding those comments.
  6. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    From Many forums, much reading and from PERSONAL USE. There's a reason they were banned outright, steroids are scheduled need a px for most.

    You telling me Real chemicals don't work better than PH's is asinine and whomever said I should heed my own advice is also a moron.

    Ph are just that drugs altered to increase hormone production in your body where as juice is the actual hormone/chemical itself IM released--intra muscular for you guys who are uninformed.

    Additionally, when steroids are injected IM, they by pass liver and kidney and are not 17aa altered--they are release directly into your blood stream over time depending upon their ester--ester for those of who don't know is the manner on which the chemical is bounded to carbon atoms changing when it's released. No liver issues there. And PH's can work but not as well as real juice.

    You wanna bulk up lean---EQ/test or Tren/test. Versus a PH

    Hmmmm? That's like saying smoking that fake pot works better than weed in getting you stoned.
  7. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    And glutamine along woth BCAAs are proven to be anticatabolic--seen it on this site as a matter of fact. L--Arginine like I said is a precursor to nitric oxide--dudes use it For limp dick bc of the pump it gives by dialiting blood vessels....you could also jus use a ore work out supp like Jack3d, Assault, or c4.
  8. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Saying PH work just as good as real hormones is asinine. That's like saying that fake K9 stuff gets u a high as good as real weed. Lmao.

    My logic behind twice the negatives half the results? Personal experience myself and experience with 3 other people I know. Terrible acne and gyno main problems. I still got bad sides from real stuff but liver wasn't affected.

    All I'm saying real stuff is better for you bc you know exactly what is in it. The PH you really have no clue aside from
    What they "tell you"
  9. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    but that is a different argument. Ur saying the compounds are better for u in both ways positive and negative affects because they just are, not because supplements are MISLABELED. O you have anecedotal evidence with a whole three people AND yourself, that is some solid logic dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    Saying PH work just as good as real hormones is asinine. That's like saying that fake K9 stuff gets u a high as good as real weed. Lmao.

    My logic behind twice the negatives half the results? Personal experience myself and experience with 3 other people I know. Terrible acne and gyno main problems. I still got bad sides from real stuff but liver wasn't affected.

    All I'm saying real stuff is better for you bc you know exactly what is in it. The PH you really have no clue aside from
    What they "tell you"
  10. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    when u say prohormones u are talking about legal steroids right like superdrorl and halodrol.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    Saying PH work just as good as real hormones is asinine. That's like saying that fake K9 stuff gets u a high as good as real weed. Lmao.

    My logic behind twice the negatives half the results? Personal experience myself and experience with 3 other people I know. Terrible acne and gyno main problems. I still got bad sides from real stuff but liver wasn't affected.

    All I'm saying real stuff is better for you bc you know exactly what is in it. The PH you really have no clue aside from
    What they "tell you"
  11. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    I never said MISLABELED my man. Did that word ever creep onto my post? No I did not.

    Prohormones are not as good as real anabolics Period. And yes SuperDrol is known to make hair drop from follicles like crazy (so does tren) especially if you are dispositions to it. If you want anecdotal evidence google it.

    the 2nd generation PH's are crap compared to the stuff that came Out before the ban.
  12. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    The new SuperDrol isn't the same as the SuperDrol that came out 10 years ago. Legal steroids are available with a px. PH are not legal steroids no Matter what advertisement your reading in muscle mags.
  13. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    A. Mislabeled means what ur retarded ass said that "they dont have what they say in the bottle" that means the bottle is mislabeled. Also deca is a legal steroid and u can get deca dick and the worst suppression from that. Obviously superdrol is harsh but to say all of these are twice as bad on both side(positive and negative affects) is just wrong. I dont read muscle magazines and i know 10 times what ur retarted ass does. So if a steroid is legal meaning a doctor writes it versus a steroid that is legal without a prescription one is someone superior to the other because of a piece of paper by a doctor, nice try but admit ur an idiot and get on with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    The new SuperDrol isn't the same as the SuperDrol that came out 10 years ago. Legal steroids are available with a px. PH are not legal steroids no Matter what advertisement your reading in muscle mags.
  14. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    I said when you dont know whats in it, as in proprietary blends with labels that you the consumer just dont know what that is. Its a rule of thumb saying about PH--twice the sides half the results But ok dude you're right I'm wrong PH are better than real steroids. You can retort but I'm done.

    "never argue with a fool, people my not know the difference."
  15. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Don't get it twisted though, I never said they don't work. But they are hepatoxic 17aa alkylates and people Tend I over due it bc they can legally buy them and f themselves up in the long run
  16. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    methytestosterone and dianabol are 17aa and they are the "good" steroids, so ur argument again falters. I like injectable and old school steroids better than newere steroids too (dont call one kind real and the other not they are both real steroids that isnt debatable) but to say that one has twice the sides and half the positive affects is retarded, and then to say cuz they are methylated but so is dianabol and methlytestosterone which are "good" steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    Don't get it twisted though, I never said they don't work. But they are hepatoxic 17aa alkylates and people Tend I over due it bc they can legally buy them and f themselves up in the long run
  17. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    and for people getting them easier and misusing them that is an abuse problem as it would be with dianabol or testosterone if too much is used NOT a inherent compound problem, argument continues to falter.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    Don't get it twisted though, I never said they don't work. But they are hepatoxic 17aa alkylates and people Tend I over due it bc they can legally buy them and f themselves up in the long run
  18. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    I'm well aware dbol and winni and anavar are 17aa--quit talking like a condescending prick. Stop talking like A. A hardass and B. a dbag. Debate with class.

    Secondly these new hdrol n sdrol products pale in comparison to first generation. And none compare to real anabolics so any argument
    You make against that is flawed.

    Regardless you don't discuss you scream and yell like a moron. I'm done with this thread. People like you an your attitude RUIN forums. Go with huskers advice all--I don't know anything except my entire first post was right on. See yas
  19. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    ur argument keeps changing first it was newer steroids are half as effective and twice as bad on sides, then when u realized that was wrong you say "ur screaming and yelling" even though all i have is nicely placed points no exclamation marks so thats stupid, then i have a "bad attitude" and now ur leaving cuz ur so right that u cant even post anymore( bc u have no argument and u know it)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    I'm well aware dbol and winni and anavar are 17aa--quit talking like a condescending prick. Stop talking like A. A hardass and B. a dbag. Debate with class.

    Secondly these new hdrol n sdrol products pale in comparison to first generation. And none compare to real anabolics so any argument
    You make against that is flawed.

    Regardless you don't discuss you scream and yell like a moron. I'm done with this thread. People like you an your attitude RUIN forums. Go with huskers advice all--I don't know anything except my entire first post was right on. See yas
  20. Registered User
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Depths of Hell
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,517
    Rep Power
    48650

    I'm guessing most of the new products pale in comparison to the older ones are due to the fact many older compounds were found to be contaminated with other compounds... and were often hell on peoples' systems
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  21. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    they are all "real anabolics u fing idiot" what dont u get about that. Masteron is an anabolic steroids just like superdrol(methylmasteron) Stop saying real anabolics like superdrol and all the others arent steroids man, thats SOOOOO stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    I'm well aware dbol and winni and anavar are 17aa--quit talking like a condescending prick. Stop talking like A. A hardass and B. a dbag. Debate with class.

    Secondly these new hdrol n sdrol products pale in comparison to first generation. And none compare to real anabolics so any argument
    You make against that is flawed.

    Regardless you don't discuss you scream and yell like a moron. I'm done with this thread. People like you an your attitude RUIN forums. Go with huskers advice all--I don't know anything except my entire first post was right on. See yas
  22. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    PH'S ARE NOT STEROIDS- they are pro-hormones other wise they'd be called Anabolic STEROIDS. And yes they were hell on ppls systems.
  23. Registered User
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    7103

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    they are all "real anabolics u fing idiot" what dont u get about that. Masteron is an anabolic steroids just like superdrol(methylmasteron) Stop saying real anabolics like superdrol and all the others arent steroids man, thats SOOOOO stupid.
    dude anabolic means it promotes muscle growth. does SuperDrol promote muscle growth? yes. it's an active steroid.
  24. Registered User
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Depths of Hell
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,517
    Rep Power
    48650

    yo do know that superdrol and epistane are active steroids that require no conversion right?
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  25. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Yes the are anabolic and yes the promote muscle growth I never disputed that-that is why i capped ster. and not anabolic. My point from the beginning before the brouhaha was that the poster should: follow the diet regiment posted earlier take certain supps and if he has a choice to take the real injectable stuff not PH's he will be better off.
  26. Registered User
    mtb2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    ya for real and this guy saying all prohormones suck and u get twice the negative affects with everyone versus the older steroids. CRAZY
    I NEVER SAID COMPARED TO ORALS. My comparison was to injectables from the very beginning.

    Secondly, your first post here you're calling another member an idiot which makes you a dbag and honestly your attitude should have an admin bann you.

    Here's one article to support my view point (notice I said MY view point)

    Muscleandbrawn.com/are-prohormones-worse-than-steroids/


    And this link here is the best source of ALL:
    Everything prohormone related is here. Like I said PH's are not nearly as effective as anabolic steroids.

    ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/27368-prohormone-prosteroid-faq-everything-you-need-know.html
  27. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    I love sd!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    PH are illegal in the US so there are no "legal" ph anymore, the new stuff is hogwash. Secondly, with the versions that were banned--you get half the results with twice the negative side effects.

    Thats what u said excatly. so if you are saying ur comparison was injectables what legal injectables of older versions do u know about. Just admit that u dont get half the results and twice the negative affects, so much pride, ADMIT when ur wrong and we move on man jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    I NEVER SAID COMPARED TO ORALS. My comparison was to injectables from the very beginning.

    Secondly, your first post here you're calling another member an idiot which makes you a dbag and honestly your attitude should have an admin bann you.

    Here's one article to support my view point (notice I said MY view point)

    Muscleandbrawn.com/are-prohormones-worse-than-steroids/


    And this link here is the best source of ALL:
    Everything prohormone related is here. Like I said PH's are not nearly as effective as anabolic steroids.

    ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/27368-prohormone-prosteroid-faq-everything-you-need-know.html
  29. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9,086
    Rep Power
    629304

    This thread has turned into something special.
  30. Registered User
    Conte's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    1049

    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    PH'S ARE NOT STEROIDS- they are pro-hormones other wise they'd be called Anabolic STEROIDS. And yes they were hell on ppls systems.

    The only difference I can see between PHs and AAS and DS is:
    AAS: Active synthetic hormones
    Design Steroids: Active synthetic hormones. However, few of them they could act like prohormones and they could convert to the body, under some circumstances, to other active steroids as well.
    Prohormones: Convert to active hormones via an enzyme in the body during metabolism. However, usually most of them they already have some minimal hormonal effect by itself.

    They only reason they create Prohormones is the legislation of some countries.

    Otherwise, we are talking for the same thing.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:54 PM
  2. What Is The Best Legal Ph??
    By fisher300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. steroid bulking vs regular bulking
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:27 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 10:44 PM
  5. legal or otherwise.....
    By Bigdaddyandy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.