The best legal ph for bulking??? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The best legal ph for bulking???

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member

I never said MISLABELED my man. Did that word ever creep onto my post? No I did not.

Prohormones are not as good as real anabolics Period. And yes SuperDrol is known to make hair drop from follicles like crazy (so does tren) especially if you are dispositions to it. If you want anecdotal evidence google it.

the 2nd generation PH's are crap compared to the stuff that came Out before the ban.

2. New Member

The new SuperDrol isn't the same as the SuperDrol that came out 10 years ago. Legal steroids are available with a px. PH are not legal steroids no Matter what advertisement your reading in muscle mags.
  3. Banned

A. Mislabeled means what ur retarded ass said that "they dont have what they say in the bottle" that means the bottle is mislabeled. Also deca is a legal steroid and u can get deca dick and the worst suppression from that. Obviously superdrol is harsh but to say all of these are twice as bad on both side(positive and negative affects) is just wrong. I dont read muscle magazines and i know 10 times what ur retarted ass does. So if a steroid is legal meaning a doctor writes it versus a steroid that is legal without a prescription one is someone superior to the other because of a piece of paper by a doctor, nice try but admit ur an idiot and get on with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    The new SuperDrol isn't the same as the SuperDrol that came out 10 years ago. Legal steroids are available with a px. PH are not legal steroids no Matter what advertisement your reading in muscle mags.
    •   

4. New Member

I said when you dont know whats in it, as in proprietary blends with labels that you the consumer just dont know what that is. Its a rule of thumb saying about PH--twice the sides half the results But ok dude you're right I'm wrong PH are better than real steroids. You can retort but I'm done.

"never argue with a fool, people my not know the difference."
  5. New Member

Don't get it twisted though, I never said they don't work. But they are hepatoxic 17aa alkylates and people Tend I over due it bc they can legally buy them and f themselves up in the long run
  6. Banned

methytestosterone and dianabol are 17aa and they are the "good" steroids, so ur argument again falters. I like injectable and old school steroids better than newere steroids too (dont call one kind real and the other not they are both real steroids that isnt debatable) but to say that one has twice the sides and half the positive affects is retarded, and then to say cuz they are methylated but so is dianabol and methlytestosterone which are "good" steroids.
    Don't get it twisted though, I never said they don't work. But they are hepatoxic 17aa alkylates and people Tend I over due it bc they can legally buy them and f themselves up in the long run
  7. Banned

and for people getting them easier and misusing them that is an abuse problem as it would be with dianabol or testosterone if too much is used NOT a inherent compound problem, argument continues to falter.
  8. New Member

I'm well aware dbol and winni and anavar are 17aa--quit talking like a condescending prick. Stop talking like A. A hardass and B. a dbag. Debate with class.

Secondly these new hdrol n sdrol products pale in comparison to first generation. And none compare to real anabolics so any argument
    You make against that is flawed.

Regardless you don't discuss you scream and yell like a moron. I'm done with this thread. People like you an your attitude RUIN forums. Go with huskers advice all--I don't know anything except my entire first post was right on. See yas
  9. Banned

ur argument keeps changing first it was newer steroids are half as effective and twice as bad on sides, then when u realized that was wrong you say "ur screaming and yelling" even though all i have is nicely placed points no exclamation marks so thats stupid, then i have a "bad attitude" and now ur leaving cuz ur so right that u cant even post anymore( bc u have no argument and u know it)
    I'm well aware dbol and winni and anavar are 17aa--quit talking like a condescending prick. Stop talking like A. A hardass and B. a dbag. Debate with class.

Secondly these new hdrol n sdrol products pale in comparison to first generation. And none compare to real anabolics so any argument

Regardless you don't discuss you scream and yell like a moron. I'm done with this thread. People like you an your attitude RUIN forums. Go with huskers advice all--I don't know anything except my entire first post was right on. See yas
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

I'm guessing most of the new products pale in comparison to the older ones are due to the fact many older compounds were found to be contaminated with other compounds... and were often hell on peoples' systems
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  11. Banned

they are all "real anabolics u fing idiot" what dont u get about that. Masteron is an anabolic steroids just like superdrol(methylmasteron) Stop saying real anabolics like superdrol and all the others arent steroids man, thats SOOOOO stupid.

12. New Member

PH'S ARE NOT STEROIDS- they are pro-hormones other wise they'd be called Anabolic STEROIDS. And yes they were hell on ppls systems.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    they are all "real anabolics u fing idiot" what dont u get about that. Masteron is an anabolic steroids just like superdrol(methylmasteron) Stop saying real anabolics like superdrol and all the others arent steroids man, thats SOOOOO stupid.
    dude anabolic means it promotes muscle growth. does SuperDrol promote muscle growth? yes. it's an active steroid.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

yo do know that superdrol and epistane are active steroids that require no conversion right?
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  15. New Member

Yes the are anabolic and yes the promote muscle growth I never disputed that-that is why i capped ster. and not anabolic. My point from the beginning before the brouhaha was that the poster should: follow the diet regiment posted earlier take certain supps and if he has a choice to take the real injectable stuff not PH's he will be better off.
  16. New Member

ya for real and this guy saying all prohormones suck and u get twice the negative affects with everyone versus the older steroids. CRAZY
    I NEVER SAID COMPARED TO ORALS. My comparison was to injectables from the very beginning.

Secondly, your first post here you're calling another member an idiot which makes you a dbag and honestly your attitude should have an admin bann you.

Here's one article to support my view point (notice I said MY view point)

Muscleandbrawn.com/are-prohormones-worse-than-steroids/

And this link here is the best source of ALL:
    Everything prohormone related is here. Like I said PH's are not nearly as effective as anabolic steroids.

ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/27368-prohormone-prosteroid-faq-everything-you-need-know.html
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love sd!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Banned

PH are illegal in the US so there are no "legal" ph anymore, the new stuff is hogwash. Secondly, with the versions that were banned--you get half the results with twice the negative side effects.

Thats what u said excatly. so if you are saying ur comparison was injectables what legal injectables of older versions do u know about. Just admit that u dont get half the results and twice the negative affects, so much pride, ADMIT when ur wrong and we move on man jesus.
    I NEVER SAID COMPARED TO ORALS. My comparison was to injectables from the very beginning.

Secondly, your first post here you're calling another member an idiot which makes you a dbag and honestly your attitude should have an admin bann you.

Here's one article to support my view point (notice I said MY view point)

Muscleandbrawn.com/are-prohormones-worse-than-steroids/

And this link here is the best source of ALL:
    Everything prohormone related is here. Like I said PH's are not nearly as effective as anabolic steroids.

ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/27368-prohormone-prosteroid-faq-everything-you-need-know.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread has turned into something special.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

PH'S ARE NOT STEROIDS- they are pro-hormones other wise they'd be called Anabolic STEROIDS. And yes they were hell on ppls systems.

The only difference I can see between PHs and AAS and DS is:
    AAS: Active synthetic hormones
    Design Steroids: Active synthetic hormones. However, few of them they could act like prohormones and they could convert to the body, under some circumstances, to other active steroids as well.
    Prohormones: Convert to active hormones via an enzyme in the body during metabolism. However, usually most of them they already have some minimal hormonal effect by itself.

They only reason they create Prohormones is the legislation of some countries.

Otherwise, we are talking for the same thing.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mtb, I think everyone here would agree your original post was false... Each time you come back you alter your original statement or imply you didn't mean it how you said it. You are both confusing and confused...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

Wow, speaking of confusion, I'm more confused than I was before I started this thread.
  24. Banned

thank u man im just trying to get the right info out
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Mtb, I think everyone here would agree your original post was false... Each time you come back you alter your original statement or imply you didn't mean it how you said it. You are both confusing and confused...
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thank u man im just trying to get the right info out
    I agree, I'm not bashing just want to make sure people are getting good info. Most people are here to learn. The statement about ph's being hogwash is completely false, and some are active steroids and shouldn't even be considered ph's at all, despite what he said originally!! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. New Member

This is hilarious. I'll take dianabol and winstrol anavar and halotestin anyway over ph orals. My entire point those was based on injectables hence why I said ph's are hard on the liver. The original formulas of PHs like SuperDrive were farrrr more potent than the newer generations.

Thirdly, you keep saying newer steroids? What are newer steroids? Test prop, sust, test e, deca, winstrol, tren, EQ? All of these i stack with test since they will shut down your natural levels to avoid loss of libido--ESP with deca.

And the only experienced use I have is with spawn and superdrol. And like i said they absolutely work--but it's best to skip a precursor IF U can get the real stuff. Argument is over----my original post is what I stand by

Get enough rest. Follow that diet. Eat more. Eat right. Use whatever supps you want use whatever anabolics you choose pcT. off cycle repeat
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

a molecule of superdrol is a molecule of superdrol, the potency of the original/earlier compounds was due to contamination if I recall, sorry, not my cup of tea.

Nobody will debate that injectibles are easier on the liver, but with the difficulty in finding a good, legit, and not-overpriced source these days, many of us are left with PHs as the best option. The OP was asking about PHs, it really wasn't a proper move to come in and start bashing on PHs and calling them junk...
  28. New Member

There was a reason they were banned. They work, buy inject are TE way I'd go if I were the poster and could get access to them. But if you want to go down the PH route that website is the greatest info for PHs there is--1AD is the strongest according to it.
  29. New Member

I wasn't trying to feed the kid bad info--i was making a point that if he can get a good source for aas go that route. They came out with a newer version bc they altered and removed some compounds if I recall I don't believe it was bc of contamination--it was bc they discovered the controlled substances within them. Recently they took novadex xt off the shelves bc they found it had like actual clomid in it or something along that lines. But yes back to the OP--Use the link I posted that post knows more than i of anyone on this forum!!!
  30. Banned

all i was mad about is when u said "phs are twice as bad for sides and half as effective" which is simply wrong. Thats all.
    I wasn't trying to feed the kid bad info--i was making a point that if he can get a good source for aas go that route. They came out with a newer version bc they altered and removed some compounds if I recall I don't believe it was bc of contamination--it was bc they discovered the controlled substances within them. Recently they took novadex xt off the shelves bc they found it had like actual clomid in it or something along that lines. But yes back to the OP--Use the link I posted that post knows more than i of anyone on this forum!!!
  31. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    The part where Schwellington was told that his opinion about Spawn being nothing like Trenbolone "was incorrect". There were two posts arguing with his statement and my point is regarding those comments.
    I dont know what you guys are talking about i was referring to schwells comment on what spawn contains, it doesn't have dienolone in it. it does have epi, but not dienolone.

It contains pro dienolone aka dienedione.
  32. New Member

I was saying that as rule of thumb--not literal exact words of that makes any sense bro and youre right it also applies to oral steroids. injectables are the safest best alternative and I know you agree with that. I am not an expert with PHs. But I am very well versed in inject and oral aas's I've tried or used almos every compound to see each effect on my training and body.

But that site I posted is f'ing left!!! Check it out bro it's pretty impressive.
  33. Banned

k argument over
    I was saying that as rule of thumb--not literal exact words of that makes any sense bro and youre right it also applies to oral steroids. injectables are the safest best alternative and I know you agree with that. I am not an expert with PHs. But I am very well versed in inject and oral aas's I've tried or used almos every compound to see each effect on my training and body.

But that site I posted is f'ing left!!! Check it out bro it's pretty impressive.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Aww I just made popcorn...sad face.
  35. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Hi, you have received -6616 reputation points from jbryand101b.
    Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
    still not taking your own advice eh?

Regards,
    jbryand101b

Note: This is an automated message.
    Shut the **** up you ***got. you haven't said one thing of relevant information. Not to mention you have no pictures to prove you even gain results so suck my dickh
    aw, looks like i hurt someones feelings. you need a hug from daddy?
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lmfao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Diamond Member

unfortunately it's been the same compound since the first time it hit the market.

2a,17a-dimethy-5a,-androst,-3-one-17b-ol

methasteron, methyl drostanolone, di-methyl dht, or best known as superdrol.
  38. Diamond Member

Its a rule of thumb saying about PH--twice the sides half the results But ok dude you're right I'm wrong PH are better than real steroids.
    at first I thought you might just be mistaken, but I really think you believe this. do you believe in the easter bunny too? cause i hate to tell you, both are a bunch of bull shiit.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Warning thread hijack ahead JBryand did I just read right Superdrol = Methyl DHT? Why did super aggrevate my gyno lump when Androhard shrunk it if both are DHT. Any ideas.
  40. Diamond Member

Don't get it twisted though, I never said they don't work. But they are hepatoxic 17aa alkylates and people Tend I (people or you?) over due it bc they can legally buy them and f themselves up in the long run
    uh, im not the sharpest tool in the shed but...

Its a rule of thumb saying about PH--twice the sides half the results
    a rule of thumb saying eh? you dont say.... well, half the results and twice the sides...

methyldrostanolone (sd) is di methylated dht, dianabol is just 17a methyl boldenone, on a mg for mg bases, sd is a far more potent, and stronger androgen d/t the modifications in it's structure.

sd will bind more strongly to the androgen receptor, and it's half life is about twice that of dbol, there is no water retention with sd, but there is an abundance of glycogen storage within the muscle cell. this will cause more water in itself though, as for ever 1g of glyclogen stored within the body, 3g of water are needed to store it.

so with sd, you in reality have a stronger, much more potent steroid that is incapable of aromatization, binds much more strongly to the androgen receptor, and as such, has more interaction with the androgen receptor, as well as having an 8 hour half life, so with that, you have much more chance of hepatotoxicity d/t resistance to breakdown in the liver and other enzymes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:54 PM
  2. What Is The Best Legal Ph??
    By fisher300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. steroid bulking vs regular bulking
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:27 PM
  4. Replies: 5