1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Methyl 1-Test on a cut>>recomp ??

I've been cutting for a couple of months now and i've got a couple of bottles of M1T stashed away. I've used M1T a few times in the past but always on a Bulk. My question: I have Formestane on hand, would that be enough to run with the M1T to hold back the water bloat to a minimum so I could use this as a sorta recomp?? I'll be continuing to eat clean i'll just play with my calories so i could hopefully put on some muscle.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    I've been cutting for a couple of months now and i've got a couple of bottles of M1T stashed away. I've used M1T a few times in the past but always on a Bulk. My question: I have Formestane on hand, would that be enough to run with the M1T to hold back the water bloat to a minimum so I could use this as a sorta recomp?? I'll be continuing to eat clean i'll just play with my calories so i could hopefully put on some muscle.
    I have only used m1t on a bulk myself. A couple of times being a dirty bulk and I could see that I should've been putting on alot more fat than I was, and I believe that the m1t was helping to prevent that. So if you've really got your diet in check I can't see why it wouldn't make for a great Recomp.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I have only used m1t on a bulk myself. A couple of times being a dirty bulk and I could see that I should've been putting on alot more fat than I was, and I believe that the m1t was helping to prevent that. So if you've really got your diet in check I can't see why it wouldn't make for a great Recomp.
    thanks vida i do love the huge mass gain from M1T I'm just hoping the diet and formestane can keep it it lean and clean
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

M1T causes bloat, in theory, through effects on the renin-angiotensin system not necessarily through aromatization alone. The formestane product would not be enough. Controlling diet and watching electrolyte intake along side M1T would be a good plan. Also, keeping the cycle to a low dose (really low when considering the compound ) should offset the all out bulking nature of it somewhat.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    M1T causes bloat, in theory, through effects on the renin-angiotensin system not necessarily through aromatization alone. The formestane product would not be enough. Controlling diet and watching electrolyte intake along side M1T would be a good plan. Also, keeping the cycle to a low dose (really low when considering the compound ) should offset the all out bulking nature of it somewhat.
    so do you think the formestane would just be a waste?
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If your just trying to control the "bulk" that usually accompanies M1T, then yes. Watching your nutritional intake and keeping the dose LOW would help mitigate some of those effects. However, this is all just speculation based on the theories of M1T that where thrown out when the compound first hit the seen. You can always choose to run it with Form to (if anything) cut down the water weight that would be associated with endogenous estrogen levels and hope that it is enough to keep gains somewhat lean.

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%

Interested in selling some of that M1T?
    Getting back into the swing of things
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    i have never taken a low dose of m1t, but it gave me the worst lethargy of any of the hormones i tried at the time and i even pinned 4ad with it. if you are cuttin cals and doing aerobics you may feel tired as hell.
    I actually feel worse on SD than M1T. The lethargy from SD is real tuff on me. I don't feel that bad on M1T.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

yeah i ran m1t @ 40mg per day. i've even done 60mg ed. that would prob give anybody lethargy. lol but i can gain a lb a day on m1t. the only thing that ever scared me kinda about m1t was i had a blood and urine test done and there was blood cells in my urine sample. my liver enzymes were barely elevated though and i'd been on 40mg a day for 4 weeks at the time of the test.
    highest I ever went was 40mgs. then i realized that you could get just about the same results at 20.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan
    Interested in selling some of that M1T?
    sorry Rey this stuff is like gold to me.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i have never taken a low dose of m1t, but it gave me the worst lethargy of any of the hormones i tried at the time and i even pinned 4ad with it
    Pinning 4ad you're going back a ways.. You're showing your age.
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

lol yeah man, i'm a couple of years away from needing a walker to get around.
    I'm right there with you bro.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

i have never taken a low dose of m1t, but it gave me the worst lethargy of any of the hormones i tried at the time and i even pinned 4ad with it. if you are cuttin cals and doing aerobics you may feel tired as hell.
    It's to bad the old 4ad is not around I used to run it with everything.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

It's to bad the old 4ad is not around I used to run it with everything.
    Yeah those were the good old days.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.41%

With all the superdrol clones floating around why would you even feel the need to run m1t?
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

M1t is super cheap in the uk.

It doesn't aromatize, as it is methylated 5a reduced boldenone.

Low dose it for a cut, like 10mg.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Perfect for cutting as your appetite gets severely blunted from this product. I would need to some serious adrenaline signaling from ECA + serotonin /dopamine inducing products to keep my spirits up....It felt like M1T had a negative GABAergic effect ,whic made me personally glum and depressed.

-matt
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Perfect for cutting as your appetite gets severely blunted from this product. I would need to some serious adrenaline signaling from ECA + serotonin /dopamine inducing products to keep my spirits up....It felt like M1T had a negative GABAergic effect ,whic made me personally glum and depressed.

-matt
    Personally speaking, my appetite was always fine on it during many a bulks. And the strength gains always seemed to keep my spirits up.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    With all the superdrol clones floating around why would you even feel the need to run m1t?
    because I like M1T alot more than I like superdrol
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    M1t is super cheap in the uk.

It doesn't aromatize, as it is methylated 5a reduced boldenone.

Low dose it for a cut, like 10mg.
    I was thinking 20 but I am willing to give 10 mgs a shot and see how that goes
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.29%

I have never gone lower than 20 so this will be a change for me
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

I was just thinking of doing 5mg

Y'all are too hardcore lol
    S.n.S team member
  23. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

I was thinking 20 but I am willing to give 10 mgs a shot and see how that goes
    I have never gone lower than 20 so this will be a change for me
    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I was just thinking of doing 5mg

Y'all are too hardcore lol
    5mg would be a preferable dose if one wants to use it during a cut and keep bloat at a minimum. That dose is used very successfully with SD, M1T would be no different.

24. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Personally speaking, my appetite was always fine on it during many a bulks. And the strength gains always seemed to keep my spirits up.

Ahh, the power of ego and pride. Keeps you feeling good no matter what your on lol.

25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i think 5mg of sd is a waste, but 5mg of m1t might be enough, prob start at 5mg and judge how well it is preventing catabolism, increasing anabolism from there and see if you need to go up.
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

i think 5mg of sd is a waste, but 5mg of m1t might be enough, prob start at 5mg and judge how well it is preventing catabolism, increasing anabolism from there and see if you need to go up.
    Hmhh iono if I can say waste .. But yea my ideal sd dose is 10mg - split in 2 dosages

M1t ideal dose would be 5-10mg .. Wish they made 2.5mg caps with creatine fillers lol

But the rat will try bulking on 5mg of 1-test .. From my research it should work
    S.n.S team member
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

You are a rare diamond....

So since m1t is scheduled --- why on earth would you opt use it as ...say.....opposed to using trenbolone acetate for cutting? You could run it for longer, and transform into a lean, mean ***** slaying machine w/diet and cardio.

I just don't get it?

-Matt
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

So since m1t is scheduled --- why on earth would you opt use it as ...say.....opposed to using trenbolone acetate for cutting? You could run it for longer, and transform into a lean, mean ***** slaying machine w/diet and cardio.

I just don't get it?

-Matt
    Well in the case of the OP I believe he said he already had a couple of bottles leftover from a different run. In my case I'm not running anything at the moment but I'm not against running Trenbolone Acetate either...I don't discriminate.
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

I just don't get it?

-Matt
    Yeah just the fact he has some
    Other benefits of this scheduled drug is .. Quick 2-4weeks and your done
    S.n.S team member
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Well in the case of the OP I believe he said he already had a couple of bottles leftover from a different run. In my case I'm not running anything at the moment but I'm not against running Trenbolone Acetate either...I don't discriminate.
    Ok ... I thought he was going to purchase them....I was thinking on those terms....

I still think the gains are very difficult to maintain on quick 2-4 week burst cycles of strong methyls..

Unless you are using HCG, then while off -- using IGF or GH + insulin etc... for 3-4 weeks then back on .....repeat etc....

Then you can keep going steps forward.....

-Matt
  31. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Hmhh iono if I can say waste .. But yea my ideal sd dose is 10mg - split in 2 dosages

M1t ideal dose would be 5-10mg .. Wish they made 2.5mg caps with creatine fillers lol

But the rat will try bulking on 5mg of 1-test .. From my research it should work
    It's half life is 8 hours. Even at a 5mg dose, the cumulative effects would be felt after 2-3 weeks. If not, then your SD isn't SD. It's just like the old motto of morning Dbol. If it works for Dbol, it will work for SD or M1T. People love rushing the dosages of some supplements because they feel it let's them "feel" it more. I've never understood that. The mind is a powerful thing.

I just don't get it?

-Matt
    Another reason is people bought a boat load of this stuff before the 04 ban. M1T was going for 5-10 bucks a bottle, so I'm sure there are a lot of stashes every where.... still.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Long Run Non-Methyl or Ostarine For Recomp
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 12:13 PM
  2. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
  3. difference between methyl test and methyl 1 test
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics