R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 bottles:

Hard Rock "Methastadrol"

Dynamic Formulations "M-stane"

LGI "SD-10"

Anyone ever use any of these, and are they legit?

dannyn2007

Awards
I've used methastadrol and i felt it was underdose. A member said it was bunk and other says it was great. I think there might of been bad and good batches. Just what i heard so don't quote me. Mstane I've also heard mix reviews. Haven't heard much on sd10

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
sorry didnt realize you already had those products

Ryan1000

Awards
ive heard decent things on lgi's products...nothing on sd specifically though

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
LGI's SD-10 is legit, I loved it. My boy ran Methastadrol and had great gains, so its definitely legit too.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
LGI's SD-10 is legit, I loved it. My boy ran Methastadrol and had great gains, so its definitely legit too.
Just got a bottle of lgi sd-10... half the price of any other superdrol .... haven't used it yet though

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Yeah u can't beat that price bro.
Haven't really looked past the sd-10 to see what else lgi has,,, but if the sd turns out to be what I expect it will,, I'll be looking into their others

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Haven't really looked past the sd-10 to see what else lgi has,,, but if the sd turns out to be what I expect it will,, I'll be looking into their others
I was trying to get their epi, but it sold out from every site I went to, so that tells u something right there.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I was trying to get their epi, but it sold out from every site I went to, so that tells u something right there.
I saw the same thing,, made me wonder if it's out of production

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I saw the same thing,, made me wonder if it's out of production
Idt so, they're just a legit company. I ran their SD at a low dose(10mg) last time, I was feeling it week 1.

Cheif

Awards
I'm using their Epi right now. :D it's the shizz.
If you find it, buy it man.

Anyways OP,
These are all legit clones.
I've used the methastadrol, it's underdosed.
So I ran it at 30 and it worked great.
I've used the LGI brand as well, it was awesome.
And I have heard many good things about the M-stane.
I have some in my stash, but have yet to use it.

They are all good.
Hard Rock Supplements is known for having bad batches every now and then.
But not too often.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Man Transform SD all day. 16 bucks a bottle and I'm up 25 pounds. Squatting 500 and reppin 350 pounds in bench.

ectomorph91

Awards
loved SD-10, im a really hard gainer, 175lbs 5'11". went up 15lbs on bench, 40lbs on deadlift, and gained about 5lbs of quality muscle in 3 weeks.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Haha, old thread.

But yeah, I ran the SD-10 and had unbelievable results. Gained about 17lbs, and now into the 3rd week of PCT and haven't dropped more than a pound!!!

Best thing is grabbed another 3 bottles before the ban :)