glenihan

Awards
  • Established
alright ... cycle:
weeks 1-6: 1-ad 700 mgs
weeks 1-6: 4-ad 200 mgs trans
weeks 3-6: 30 mg m5aa

i'm 5'9 189lbs about 10% bf

my goal is to gain LEAN muscle mass the only reason i have the 4-ad in is to get rid of the lethargy and keep the libido up is 200mg trans a day enough for that goal??? or should i up it to 400? i really don't want to bloat AT ALL so just the bare minimum 4-ad

pct
weeks 1-2 nolva 40mg
weeks 3-4 nolva 20mg

i'd like to be an even 200 when this is all said and done
diet (1/3 bag of spinach with every "meat" meal:
8:30 6 eggs, 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, protein shake in milk, 5 g glutamine
10:30 1 pound of turkey burgers
12:30 2 sandwiches on oat whole wheat bread with 15 slices of turkey or ham total
2:30 1 pound of chicken breasts
4:00 - preworkout protein shake in milk
5:00 - postworkout double protein shake in 12oz milk, 10oz grape juice, 3 slices white bread, 5g glutamine, 5g creatine
7:00 - 1 pound of top round steak
9:00 - 1 pound of chicken breast
11:00 - can of tuna and protein shake
12:00 - cassein protein shake and bed time

workout schedule (max-ot stylee, order of exercises change every workout):
M - chest - flat bench 3 warm up sets 3 working sets 4-6 reps
incline bench 3 sets 4-6 reps
some type of flies (incline, flat, cable cross overs) 2 sets 4-6
T - back - dead lifts 3 warm up sets 3 working sets 4-6 reps
reverse grip pull downs 3 sets 4-6
t bar rows 3 sets 4-6
W - legs - squats 3 warm up sets 3 working sets 10 reps
leg ext. 2 sets 10 reps
leg curls 3 sets 10 reps
calf raises 3 sets 8-10 reps
Th - shoulders - DB raises 3 warm up sets 3 working sets 4-6 reps
side raises 2 sets 4-6 reps
front raises 2 sets 4-6
shrugs 3 sets 6-8 reps
F - arms - bb curls 2 warm up sets 3 working sets 4-6 reps
alternating incline db curls 3 sets 4-6 reps
skullcrushers 3 sets 4-6 reps
double arm overhead ext 3 sets 4-6 rest

thoughts, comments, suggestions, undue amounts of praise? anyone?

Pirate

Awards
Your going to the gym too much IMO, go three days a week, and take 2 weeks to train your whole body and you'll get to 200 no problem. Going 5 days a week your not giving your body enough time to heal and grow. Just my opinion.

-Pirate

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Your going to the gym too much IMO, go three days a week, and take 2 weeks to train your whole body and you'll get to 200 no problem. Going 5 days a week your not giving your body enough time to heal and grow. Just my opinion.

-Pirate
:think: Interesting theory, but from what I've read, that would only apply if he's doing nothing but heavy negatives...7 days between each muscle group workout seems sufficient, studies have indicated that lower back (probably the slowest recovering muscle in the body) takes about 110 hrs to recuperate, well within that 7 day time period. Just MHO ;)

I don't agree with Pirate...

Max-OT works well, IMHO, if I could make one adjustment to it (which I've yet to do to my own cycle :D) it would be to split legs up as follow. One day, do hams and bis, the other day do quads and tris. Quads / Hams are very big muscles, and sometimes I do feel completely stimulated in a short 9 sets of legs, but others I don't. If you would do 9 sets of hams and 9 sets of quads on separate days, I'm sure you'd get better results from it.

So, for example, I work like this (normally):
M: Chest
T: Back
W: Shoulders
Th: Arms
F: Legs

Simple, I know.

Here's what I mean to do, but have been to lazy and I guess am too habitual (bad for bbing:() to do:
Th: Quads and Tri's
F: Hams and Bi's

*Note: Make sure you do arms first, lol. If you don't you'll hate yourself when you go for standup curls. ;)

See the plus to this is you can bust out 12 grueling bi or tri sets fairly fast. Probably within 20 minutes. Then you have a pretty damn long time to isolate either your hams or quads, depending on the day, for a good 9 sets, by themselves.

That's just my .02 ;)

Pirate

Awards
"So, for example, I work like this (normally):
Th: Arms
F: Legs"

See to me, this isn't efficient time. Legs should be done after a chest day because look at all the upperbody muscles your using. To do back right after chest, then hit shoulders the next day...when is the growth happening? But everyone is different. When I was in highschool I did that exercise routine that you mentioned and just would not grown to my potential. Then I met a bodybuilder who showed me to do the 2 week routine. The results were fantastic. It's all about how your body reacts. expieriment with different things and stick to what works. I would atleast do an everyother day routine though, you grow out of the gym, not in it and with this routine your only out 2 days a week:rolleyes:

-Pirate

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice guys i really do appreciate, i have been making fantastic progress with the workout i have now i don't feel like i'm overtraining at all weight in lifts goes up every workout i think i'm gonna keep with this for a bit longer i love max-ot although i'm going to consider the quads/bi and hammys/tris split

any thoughts on the actual cycle i'm doing?

Pirate

Awards
thanks for the advice guys i really do appreciate, i have been making fantastic progress with the workout i have now i don't feel like i'm overtraining at all weight in lifts goes up every workout i think i'm gonna keep with this for a bit longer i love max-ot although i'm going to consider the quads/bi and hammys/tris split

any thoughts on the actual cycle i'm doing?
Oh, well if that's the case, then why do ph's? Your making progress and all your weight is going up every workout so just keep with it and youll be the man. Why screw with something thats working?:thumbsup:

-Pirate

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm sorry i'm an idiot for not mentioning this in my original post i don't plan on starting this for a while pretty much when i hit a stalemate i agree with you pirate 1000%
i just wanted opinions on the cycle as i'm sure this is the cycle i want to do

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You should be able to reach your goals with that stack. 1 thing to consider, you will bloat from the 4ad. Why not just run the M5aa throughout the 6 weeks to stay dry? Maybe consider upping the 4ad to 300mg as well. 200mg is really a minimal dose.

As far as training split: I did a 5-day split like yours with weekends off for years (due to work schedule). I switched to taking Wed & Sun off instead last year, & it really made a difference. IMO, 5 consecutive training days is too much. Even if you resond well to 5 days a week, I never exceed 3 in a row to optimize recovery. If it works that well for you, stick to it.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've always heard to hit the large power muscles first then get the smaller ones. and isolate best you can. as far as the ph cylcle goes it looks good but I would up the 1ad to around 900mg. I'm assuming thats oral. just drink lots of water and take 1ad with food.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the reason i'm starting the m5aa at week 3 is i don't expect the 4ad really to hit until sometime mid second week and i realize 200mg is a minimal dose but that's the point i just want it to decrease lethargy and increase libido do you think 200 is enough to do that?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
oh and if i could split it up into 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off i would but i'm in law school with classes during the week on the weekends i work LONG hours to have money so i can't possibly workout on the weekends so this is the best i can do and still work out 5 days a week and keep the workouts under an hour is the way i have it

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
the reason i'm starting the m5aa at week 3 is i don't expect the 4ad really to hit until sometime mid second week and i realize 200mg is a minimal dose but that's the point i just want it to decrease lethargy and increase libido do you think 200 is enough to do that?
Yeah 200mg 4ad is enough just to offest the 1ad sides.

You won't see effects of either the 1ad or 4ad until week 2. M5AA effects will come on much quicker. You can probably optimize your cycle by running it throughout & start making gains the first week.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
alright ... cycle:
weeks 1-6: 1-ad 700 mgs
weeks 1-6: 4-ad 200 mgs trans
weeks 3-6: 30 mg m5aa

i'm 5'9 189lbs about 10% bf

my goal is to gain LEAN muscle mass the only reason i have the 4-ad in is to get rid of the lethargy and keep the libido up is 200mg trans a day enough for that goal??? or should i up it to 400? i really don't want to bloat AT ALL so just the bare minimum 4-ad

post cycle therapy
weeks 1-2 nolva 40mg
weeks 3-4 nolva 20mg

i'd like to be an even 200 when this is all said and done
diet (1/3 bag of spinach with every "meat" meal:
8:30 6 eggs, 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, protein shake in milk, 5 g glutamine
10:30 1 pound of turkey burgers
12:30 2 sandwiches on oat whole wheat bread with 15 slices of turkey or ham total
2:30 1 pound of chicken breasts
4:00 - preworkout protein shake in milk
5:00 - postworkout double protein shake in 12oz milk, 10oz grape juice, 3 slices white bread, 5g glutamine, 5g creatine
7:00 - 1 pound of top round steak
9:00 - 1 pound of chicken breast
11:00 - can of tuna and protein shake
12:00 - cassein protein shake and bed time

workout schedule (max-ot stylee, order of exercises change every workout):
M - chest - flat bench 3 warm up sets 3 working sets 4-6 reps
incline bench 3 sets 4-6 reps
some type of flies (incline, flat, cable cross overs) 2 sets 4-6
T - back - dead lifts 3 warm up sets 3 working sets 4-6 reps
reverse grip pull downs 3 sets 4-6
t bar rows 3 sets 4-6
W - legs - squats 3 warm up sets 3 working sets 10 reps
leg ext. 2 sets 10 reps
leg curls 3 sets 10 reps
calf raises 3 sets 8-10 reps
Th - shoulders - DB raises 3 warm up sets 3 working sets 4-6 reps
side raises 2 sets 4-6 reps
front raises 2 sets 4-6
shrugs 3 sets 6-8 reps
F - arms - bb curls 2 warm up sets 3 working sets 4-6 reps
alternating incline db curls 3 sets 4-6 reps
skullcrushers 3 sets 4-6 reps
double arm overhead ext 3 sets 4-6 rest

thoughts, comments, suggestions, undue amounts of praise? anyone?
Glen,
Why don't you just inject???

hehehe
I just saw this and HAD to bump it up. How'd the cycle work out for you? How long after did you go to the darkside? hehehehe

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

for real though glen, how the hell do you mix milk and grapejuice in one drink??? :blink:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Glen,
Why don't you just inject???

hehehe
I just saw this and HAD to bump it up.
How'd the cycle work out for you? How long after did you go to the darkside? hehehehe
I just couldn't resist! It had been a while sense I heard you talk about multiple orals in a a cycle. Sorry man! It was like pandoras box in my living room. You had been a member for a month....

The good ole days!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Bulking 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11