h-drol cycle help

wumbologist

Awards
im about to start my cycle of hdrol (clean bulk), i have used phs before but this is my first time with hdrol thou, so this is wat i got so far:

now hawthorn berries
milk thistle, also got liv52
ids pct
cel cycle assist
Chaparral Labs Halovol-V 60 Capsules
Xero Limits Novatest - 30 mg 60 tabs
fish oil

im gona pre-load 2 weeks on hawthorn berries and milk thistle and dose 50/50/75/75/75
got a few questions i have to clear before starting:

1) how long should my pct last?

2) should i hit the gym every day during the cycle? if not should i lower the dosage on non training days? what gives the best result?

3) i saw pll taking only hawthorn berries and milk thistle during cycle, is it enough? also dosage on hawthorn berries is 10 caps a day on preload and 6 during cycle, sounds good?

thanx in advanced

uniifirex

Awards
You should study more wumbology.

Ok but on a serious note, looks good, i heard that novatest is pretty useless, less i heard wrong i don't study PH's much.

Are you takign a SERM for PCT? All i see is ids and CEL's assist.

Would definately suggest a SERM here, since IDS is more test/libido
dosages same for your PH's full cycle.
Don't train everyday, take off days, they are essential.
as for the 3rd part of the 2nd question "what gives the best result" I'm unsure what your comparing.

wumbologist

Awards
You should study more wumbology.

Ok but on a serious note, looks good, i heard that novatest is pretty useless, less i heard wrong i don't study PH's much.

Are you takign a SERM for PCT? All i see is ids and CEL's assist.

Would definately suggest a SERM here, since IDS is more test/libido
dosages same for your PH's full cycle.
Don't train everyday, take off days, they are essential.
as for the 3rd part of the 2nd question "what gives the best result" I'm unsure what your comparing.
i can get pes erase, thoughts?
thanx for the insight

uniifirex

Awards
I hear good things about erase, give it a go if you'd like, but Nolvadex/Clom/Torem are all research provided SERM's that are easy as ordering off of amazon, would be your best bet.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
go with torem or clom. these are vital to a proper pct