Nolvadex

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.62%

Nolvadex

Hey after reading Big Cat's article about Nolva I think it'd be my wep of choice over clomid or 6-oxo for post cycle therapy.

Is Nolva illegal? If so what is the best method to obtain some? Just look for a source at my gym?

May seem like a rookie question but I want to make sure I obtain all my post-cycle therapy before I go about grabbing all my gear, that way I know I will have my bases covered if I chose to go ON.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.08%

Nolva is not illegal but you need a prescription to get it. Your source should carry it and it will work better than 6-OXO.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Yes, its a controlled substance unless you have a script. You're asking to get scammed though brother. If you get an PMs on where to get Novla. delete them.
    •   

4. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.6%

We don't discuss sources or where to obtain them on this board. Clearly you haven't read the FAQ listed at the top of this section or you wouldn't be asking this question. I advise you to do so now...

WYD
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.62%

Uhmm actually I wasn't asking for anyone's source, why would anyone risk getting someone in heat for some guy they don't know over the internet. Seems like common sence to me. I definitely wouldn't offer any illegal services to someone I didn't know personally.

I just wanted to know whether or not it was indeed illegal, which has been answered and YJ has now let me know to beware anyone offereing to hook me up via PM.

Thanks for the help.

Hmm I did re-read my post and I guess it kind of insinuates somehting I didn't mean it to. I should have said "Should I ask my source at my gym"
    I just wanted to know if it was something I would have to talk to my source about or get on my own through a doc.

ANyways sorry for the confusion.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.08%

If you can't find nolva, then go with the 6-OXO, it'll work.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It does work, but if you are planning a cycle o AAS then I do think 6-oxo should be used as the main weapon in the post cycle recovery.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.72%

Originally posted by Jjaden
    Hey after reading Big Cat's article about Nolva I think it'd be my wep of choice over clomid or 6-oxo for post cycle therapy.

Is Nolva illegal? If so what is the best method to obtain some? Just look for a source at my gym?

May seem like a rookie question but I want to make sure I obtain all my post-cycle therapy before I go about grabbing all my gear, that way I know I will have my bases covered if I chose to go ON.
    Nolva is not illegal. Nor is it controlled. It is, however, available by prescription only in the united states. However (hint, hint) in many foreign countries it is available without a prescription and can be legally imported (provided it is for personal use and no more than a 90 day supply is imported) without breaking any laws.

I order mine from overseas, on the internet, using my credit card, and only pay $9.00 for 30 10mg pills.

BTW I used both 6-oxo and nolvadex to recover from my last cycle. My nuts were almost undetectable. But after taking 6 capsules a day of 6-oxo for 10 days, followed by 40 mg of nolvadex for 14 more days, they were practically dragging on the ground. I have never experienced such a quick post-cycle recovery.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.43%

Very good info on 6-oxo rvexler
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Yea, too bad you can get more than enough Novla for the price of 1 bottle of 6-oxo.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.62%

Yah that's my main detraction when considering 6-OXO, I have no moral problems with using illegal products so the 40bux USD for a legal substance is no huge benefit for me when cheaper equally effective illegal prods are around.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

nova prices

Cant openly post that brother..... what you're paying is reasonable, what he's paying is incredible.

**YJ**
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.43%

No you are paying about what most have Nolva for at least from what I have seen.
    Last edited by Matthew D; 02-14-2003 at 08:07 AM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. nolvadex for non ph related gyno?
    By Irongame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 09:15 PM
  2. Diff between Tamoxifen and Nolvadex
    By 1-Juice-Diol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 06:46 PM
  3. Nolvadex right away or after??
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 01:06 PM
  4. Any places for Canadians to obtain nolvadex?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:52 PM
  5. Nolvadex and Clomid
    By kwantz2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 07:06 PM