EQ AND ?

unikfreak

Awards
What and equipoise would help give good lean gains with least amount of water retention.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
TEST. You can always add some armidex to keep the bloat down.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
If you are experienced then a Test\EQ\Fina and maybee some winny at the end would be great.

Baumer

Awards
What about stacking EQ with M1T, I know it is not the same as using prop, enth or other forms of test but I have both available and was considering it.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
The m1t would be good to jumpstart your EQ cycle, but your still gonna want to have test as the base.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Baumer i don't know if you were trying to imply that M1T could be a substitute for test but by your last post it seems like you may have been
M1T is not test AT ALL you cannot even compare it to prop, cyp, ect. it would be like comparing dbol to test

not to mention that he wanted to stack EQ with something that would give him lean gains without water retention M1T will bloat him like my great uncle after his second thanksgiving dinner

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Baumer i don't know if you were trying to imply that M1T could be a substitute for test but by your last post it seems like you may have been
M1T is not test AT ALL you cannot even compare it to prop, cyp, ect. it would be like comparing dbol to test

not to mention that he wanted to stack EQ with something that would give him lean gains without water retention M1T will bloat him like my great uncle after his second thanksgiving dinner
Yeah if your looking for lean gains m1t may not be your best bet although that water weight can be kept at bay, and more importantly will go away when the m1t is stopped. Test/EQ/M1t would be a good stack though, but if your looking to keep from being bloated then just keep you diet in check and keep up on your cardio.

Baumer

Awards

No, I said "I know it is not the same as using prop, enth or other forms of test" I was saying that I have both right now and was thinking of using them together. I've done M1T only cycles in the past with great results and actually very little bloating, as a matter of fact I tend to get leaner while on it. So, I was thinking that adding EQ would produce some decent gains.

BIGAINS

Awards
EQ, tren and low dosed test will produce nice lean gains, and one hell of alot of strength, and awesome vascularity.

BIGAINS

Awards
EQ, tren and low dosed test will produce nice lean gains, one hell of alot of strength, and awesome vascularity.

Baumer

Awards
The EQ I have is QV 200mg/ml, is the best approach to do 1ml every 4 days?

BIGAINS

Awards
The EQ I have is QV 200mg/ml, is the best approach to do 1ml every 4 days?
EQ has a long ester so once a week is all that is reqired, but just shoot it in the same pin as your other gear, whatever you decide to use

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I am very much aware that test is not the same as 1test. I was just saying it might work well with EQ for what he wants. It shouldn't bloat and will give good lean gains.

spooler

Awards
Yup, it will work well - if he doesn't mind having a limp (and I don't mean he'll walk funny).

BIGAINS

Awards
How do you know if it would make him limp? EQ will provide enough estrogen, and 1test is a strong androgen so he should have his bases covered, but you never know until you try.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bigains -- both eq and 1-test are going to give him a limp noodle without any test

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I am very much aware that test is not the same as 1test. I was just saying it might work well with EQ for what he wants. It shouldn't bloat and will give good lean gains.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. You just never know what people are really thinking.

Illusionofsize

Awards
First cycle?
Weeks 1-4 Test prop 150mg EOD
Weeks 1-13 Test Enthante 500mg/week
Weeks 1-12 EQ 400 mg/wk
Nolva OH or run Letro .75 eod
PCT start hcg in week 13 500iu EOD for 21 days
Nolva at 20 mg ed for 4 weeks starting week 14
IGF weeks 13-17

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i disagree with using HCG pct as its suppressive i would run it throughout the cycle 250iu 2-3x a week

if you can afford the IGF that's great i'd start that week 12 (based on what illusionofsize suggested) and run it for 4 weeks through week 15 (last 2 weeks of cycle, first 2 weeks of pct)
nolva 40,40,20,20

Illusionofsize

Awards
Glenihan,
HCg would not be suppressive at 500iu EOd. You have to use enough to create a negative feedback loop to the HPTA and 500 won't do it but it is enough to kick in the Testes.

Although I do agree that HCG on-cycle may work better. I will try it next cycle that way.

A better explaination :
The main focus with HCG is to restore the normal ability of the testes to respond to endogenous luteinizing hormone. After a long period of inactivity, this ability may have been seriously reduced. In such a state testosterone levels may not reach a normal point, even though the release of endogenous LH has been resumed. Many who have suffered severe testicular shrinkage may be able to relate, as it is often some time before normal testicle size and feelings of virility are restored if ancillary drugs had not been used. The excessive stimulation brought forth by administration of HCG can likewise cause the testicles to rapidly return to their normal size and level of activity. We are not simply looking for it to fix the problem however, as the resulting high testosterone level can itself trigger negative feedback inhibition at the hypothalamus. Estrogen production is also heightened with the use of HCG, due to its ability to increase aromatase activity in the Leydig's cells'9. This is due to the main action of HCG, namely the increase of cycIicAMP (a secondary messenger that regulates cellular activity). When stimulated by HCG, the ability of the testes to aromatize androgens could potentially be heightened several times greater than normal. This also may inhibit testosterone production, so we therefore use HCG only as a quick shock to the testes.

The usual protocol is to inject 1500-3000 I.U. every 4'" or 5t" day or a variation thereof, for a duration usually no longer than 2 or 3 weeks. If used for too long or at too high a dose, the drug may actually function to desensitize the Leydig's cells to luteinizing hormone, further hindering a return to homeostasis