6week cycle: AMS Mass Drops + AMS 4-AD RD

pitbullforte

Awards
I am starting the following cycle:
I am 29 years old, 1,90meters, 90 kilos, low BF overall but some concentrated on the hips/ belly area.
Previously done a 10 week Testosterone Cypionate cycle.

6week cyle:
AMS Mass Drops: 2ml/day (as in bottle)
AMS 4-AD RD: 2 tabs/day (as in bottle)

PCT - Nolvadex:
week 7-8: 40mg/day
week 9-10: 40mg/day

What do you think of dosages, time, etc?

thank you

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
AMS products 12 hours apart, each compound separated by 30 minutes. nolva 1x a day, same time each day, needs to be tapered down more like 40/20/20/10. I'd add in a mild anti-e to help prevent an estrogen rebound as well.

pitbullforte

Awards
AMS products 12 hours apart, each compound separated by 30 minutes. nolva 1x a day, same time each day, needs to be tapered down more like 40/20/20/10. I'd add in a mild anti-e to help prevent an estrogen rebound as well.
should i increase the dosages? is 4 weeks enough?
thank you

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
bottle is dosed for someone under 200lbs at an athletic bodyfat, so you might want to consider 3 tabs a day. I can't see a 4 week pct not being acceptable for that cycle.

pitbullforte

Awards
first week:
-the 4-ad hasn´t arrived yet and i am dosing the mass drops at normal (2ml per day).
-not felling anything special ( weight and force gains, vascularity...)
-feeling a decrease in sex drive and hardness down there

Freepress

Awards
first week:
-the 4-ad hasn´t arrived yet and i am dosing the mass drops at normal (2ml per day).
-not felling anything special ( weight and force gains, vascularity...)
-feeling a decrease in sex drive and hardness down there
No shock on the loss of libido. Combining 19norDHEA along with 1-DHEA is a recipe for guaranteed limp dick. I don't know why AMS isn't more clear and interactive with their customer base about these things. I'm surprised the lethargy isn't setting in.

The thing you have to remember with these DHEA metabolites is that, while effective, they don't begin producing gains until weeks 3 and beyond. AMS and other companies love to sell customers on 4-week cycles but you're screwing yourself out of AT LEAST two additional weeks of gains, sometimes four, by ending cycles at four weeks.

By the time your 4ad gets here, I hope it is enough to offset the lethargy and lack of libido from the 19nor and 1-DHEA. I would consider adding in a DHT prohormone like AMS 1-alpha. The 19nor's lack of androgenic potency is why your sex drive is prone to die on the vine. The DHT prohormone will help to put some of that back.

Make sure you log this run, or at least give us consistent updates. I'm definitely interested in seeing the outcome.

pitbullforte

Awards
Thank you very much Freepress.
Started 4ad yesterday (2 tabs a day) and going to amp it to 3 tomorrow.
i will extend this cycle to 8 weeks, as you adviced.
thank you

pitbullforte

Awards
Begined today taking two caps of 4ad at 12:00 and one ate 0:00.
I train 3 days, take 1 off.
My training is the following:

-30 min cardio, after waking up (fasting), walking quickly on the treadmill
-Then take a whey shake after and do 8 sets of leg + 8 sets of abdominal

-in the afternoon do my muscle training ( 2 groups a day - 12+12 sets)

pitbullforte

Awards
end of second week of mass drops and first week of 4AD:
- gained a little mass and a little force
- my sex drive is now crazy! always hard but a kind of "soft" hard

just bought another mass drops to do 8 weeks of it.
should i increase the dosage?

Freepress

Awards
Listen to your body. If you think you can increase the dosage and are sure you can tolerate it, give it a go. I suspect the 4ad is helping send your sex drive crazy but the "softness" is probably a progestational side of the DecaVol. Are you doing 4ad RDe or the UTT liquid?

pitbullforte

Awards
i am doing 4adF RDe.
Thanks for all Freepress, you have been of great help.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
im on my 6th wk of a 1-andro, 4ad, mass drops cycle. first 2 weeks of just 1-andro and 4ad, then threw in mass drops on the 3rd week. up 6 pounds right now, big appetite, pretty good strength gains so far, lethargy and limp dick too. feel kinda dead down there. 1 andro is gone so im just finishing out with the drops and 4ad, i think the 4ad gives me these weird cases of dizziness sometimes, anyways good luck bro

Freepress

Awards
When stacking with Mass Drops, you can take up to 500mg per day of 4ad (4-DHEA). I cannot tell you the same with the Mass Drops because it has a liquid carrier, and with the claimed oral bioavailability, the company is using very small doses. You're just going to have to listen to your body. Up your dose, and if it treats you well, stick with it. If it is giving you problems, dial it back. I suspect you will be OK, though.

Freepress

Awards
A word to the wise for both of you...

If you ever run Mass Drops or any other AMS product containing DecaVol, it is in your best interest to stack it with AMS 1-Alpha. This is a DHT prohormone. DHT is highly androgenic, but not really anabolic. In other words, it's incredibly "male."

DHT is the hormone that is responsible for making you male. 19norDHEA, the active prohormone in DecaVol and Mass Drops, is highly anabolic but not androgenic. The progestational side effects will cause most people to feel dead down there.

Yes, 4ad will help, but it's really most important to mitigating or offsetting the lethargy of the 19norDHEA and the 1-Androsterone. If you want to "put the lead back in the pencil," so to speak, then AMS 1-Alpha is a great addition.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
A word to the wise for both of you...

If you ever run Mass Drops or any other AMS product containing DecaVol, it is in your best interest to stack it with AMS 1-Alpha. This is a DHT prohormone. DHT is highly androgenic, but not really anabolic. In other words, it's incredibly "male."

DHT is the hormone that is responsible for making you male. 19norDHEA, the active prohormone in DecaVol and Mass Drops, is highly anabolic but not androgenic. The progestational side effects will cause most people to feel dead down there.

Yes, 4ad will help, but it's really most important to mitigating or offsetting the lethargy of the 19norDHEA and the 1-Androsterone. If you want to "put the lead back in the pencil," so to speak, then AMS 1-Alpha is a great addition.
ya, i just got worried about the effect on my hairline, it sure as hell isnt gettin any thicker up there

Freepress

Awards
With the amount of time you're running it, I wouldn't sweat it. You might have some temporary shedding, but it's nothing that's going to deplete your head of hair. And there are things you can do to minimize shedding. Nizoral shampoo has been demonstrated to block DHT and help to prevent AAS-induced shedding. You could also pick up some Toco-8 from primordialperformance.com. It also helps to minimize shedding.

The other inevitable reality here is that if you're prone to MPB, there is little you can do to stop it, short of some of what I said above. If it's going to hit you, it's something you're either going to have to reconcile in your mind and make peace with, or you can try something more drastic like Rogaine.

I would always advise against finasteride treatment. It's chemical castration in a pill and can leave you with lifelong consequences.

Good luck, though, on your cycle.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
ya i was talking about the alpha 1, im not running it tho. i am using toco-8 and procerin shampoo with my current cycle tho

pitbullforte

Awards
what should i had for the 4 final weeks of the cycle: dianabol, anavar or turinabol?
what dosages?

thanks

pitbullforte

Awards
end of week 3:
-some moderate gains overall but nothing significant

Decided today to double the dose of mass drops: 2ml at 12am, 2ml at 12pm.

stewpidasso87

Awards
Hey whats up guys? I have a question about this stack I am on right now. I am running Epi-1 Test / Mass Drops / 4-AD RDe / LGhenerate . The way I am dosing is;

8am : Epi-1 Test - 1ml
Mass Drops - 0.5ml
4-AD - 0.5 tablet
LGhenerate - 6 sprays

12pm: Epi-1 Test - 1ml
Mass Drops - 0.5ml
4-AD - 0.5 tablet

4pm : Epi-1 Test - 1ml
Mass Drops - 0.5ml
4-AD - 0.5 tablet

5pm (workout) : LGhenerate - 6 sprays

8pm : Epi-1 Test - 1ml
Mass Drops - 0.5ml
4-AD - 0.5 tablet

Bed time : LGhenerate - 6 sprays

The reason why I have split the pills and mass drops dose in half is and spaced it evenly throughout the day is bc i read that you cant actually absorb much more than 25ml at any given time. I am just trying to make the product more bioavailable ...

The bottle says to take 1ml of mass drops twice a day, 8 hrs apart. I just simply split that and dose more often. Same with the 4-AD.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated!