Var Vs Tbol upcoming summer cycle

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
I can get either one and money is not the issue but i am wondering which one would be better. I used var back in November at 50 Mg ED for 6 weeks and post cycled with nolva after and had insane strength gains. I put 45 lbs on my bench. Overall in this next cycle i am looking to get as strong as possible, gain some dry muscle and loose some fat.

Thanks

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would opt for VAR is its legit anavar.

I feel the liver stress is less severe and if dosed to at least 50mg --- you will get rock hard and strength will be great w/minimal sides.

-matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2, anavar @ 70-80mg for 6-8 weeks ftw!

(since money isn't a problem)

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
ya i really liked the var. would i get as strong as the first cycle or should i expect to not get as strong because i ran a cycle a few months ago?

atown80

Awards
I have run var at 40 mg and got pretty much the same result at 80mg..... As far as tbol I am dying to try it but can't seem to get my hands on it

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
What type of gains should I expect If I try tbol more size then var? And how are the strength gains compared to var?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tbol is mostly a purely anabolic compound, very low androgenicity.

your best option if possible would probably be to stack 50mg of each.

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
Also I'm def doing a post cycle but does tbol shut you down more than anavar? Do I need something like colmid with it?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You'll still need a SERM just like any other oral run, especially if u stack both of those.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just remember a buddy of mine had some serious hepatoxicity from oral turinabol when he ran at 60-80 mgs a day....he stopped producing bile acid and had some serious digestion issues etc....

He could have been a very rare individual with perhaps other factors, but he was certain the OT was the culprit.

-matt

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
Ya I no I need a serm that wasn't my question. My question was does it shut you down more than var and would I need colmid or nolva?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tbol is mostly a purely anabolic compound, very low androgenicity.

your best option if possible would probably be to stack 50mg of each.
Stack var and tbol?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea, i stacked 40mg of each before, it was freaking sweet.
Never read up on var. how are the sides or compared to tbol or any other ph? Dry gains I'm assuming? Sounds good bro. Need to read more

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ya I no I need a serm that wasn't my question. My question was does it shut you down more than var and would I need colmid or nolva?
Yeah u would need clomid or nolva or torem. The shutdown is not as bad with tbol from bloodwork I've seen.

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
How does this sound
Days 1-20 30mg tbol
Days 21-50 50mg anavar
Post cycle
Nolvadex 40 mg pills
Hcgenerate
Zma
Also milk thistle during cycle

How does this sound to you guys?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want to run tbol at least 4weeks but 6 weeks yields better results

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
The problem is I can't get anymore tbol but I can get anavar whenever I want. What do u think about that cycle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U can get hdrol. It's the same a tbol. On the var I can't comment I dont know much about it. But your pct just needs Ai like Erase pro than your good to go

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
I already have the tbol though and I want to use it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U can get hdrol. It's the same a tbol. On the var I can't comment I dont know much about it. But your pct just needs Ai like Erase pro than your good to go
I agree. OP run hdrol/tbol for 6 weeks.

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
I have 60 10mg tabs of tbol and 60 25mg tabs of var I want to run a cycle with these things and I don't want to buy anything else lol. What would be a good cycle to run with this?

raiderdude

Awards
buy more

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have 60 10mg tabs of tbol and 60 25mg tabs of var I want to run a cycle with these things and I don't want to buy anything else lol. What would be a good cycle to run with this?
If u don't want to buy anything else then just run it how u posted it.

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
That's what I wanted to do but I just wanted some feedback about that cycle lol

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
I no I just wanted some feedback on the cycle I posted.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol u don't want to buy more buy ur short handed buddy. Why run a cycle if ur not gonna run it at its full potential? Especially that's its a little harsh on the liver. But if u said ur not buying than run it how u previously had it bro

Swordfish II

Awards
I just remember a buddy of mine had some serious hepatoxicity from oral turinabol when he ran at 60-80 mgs a day....he stopped producing bile acid and had some serious digestion issues etc....

He could have been a very rare individual with perhaps other factors, but he was certain the OT was the culprit.

-matt
Hmm, typically Tbol is one of, if not THE most mild anabolic for your liver. The East Germans picked it as their AAS for just that reason and would administer upwards of 100mgs with no serious issues (personally I wouldn't go higher than 50mgs). I would hate to see how your friend would react to SDrol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not exactly. Hdrol does metabolize to the active component of TBol to a low extent ~10%, but mostly utilizes other pathways.
Isnt it hypothesized that hdrol has some intrinsic effects as well, which would make it not exactly the same as tbol as well?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not exactly. Hdrol does metabolize to the active component of TBol to a low extent ~10%, but mostly utilizes other pathways.
are you able to do any other miracles besides put a number on how much cdma converts into tbol? if not, it's okay, being able to do that alone is amazing.

Isnt it hypothesized that hdrol has some intrinsic effects as well, which would make it not exactly the same as tbol as well?
it isn't hypothisized, diol's are able to bind with/interact with the androgen receptor.

and i thought you worked for tarus?

Swordfish II

Awards
are you able to do any other miracles besides put a number on how much cdma converts into tbol? if not, it's okay, being able to do that alone is amazing.
Thanks, I am pretty amazing. Now have a nice warm glass of shut the **** up.

From primordialperformance's education page on Halodrol:
"Halodrol is a 17aa steroid that converts to the steroid oral Turinabol after interaction with 3b-HSD at an estimated rate of about 5%.
Because of this low conversion, doses must be higher than other 17aa pro-steroids. However, it is suspected that Halodrol has decent potency without conversion as good results are seen despite the relatively low conversion to Turinabol. Based on Vida’s data Halodrol appears to be about as potent as testosterone, and significantly less androgenic."

That supports everything I said including alternate pathways, with the exception that I was off by 5%.

Prohormone Database also supports that view.

Bottom line, and this is well known, Halodrol =/= Tbol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is true that Hdrol simply gets converted into OT....as I have seen people (even females) use 120 + mgs per day and not complain of sides. WE expected with our Liqua Vade delivery it would convert upwards to 30% of active OT.

As for my friend having crazy liver problems on OT --- He was often overly abusive with compounds and never truly disclosed EXACTLY what he was taking as other variables certainly could have been a huge factor.

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I am pretty amazing. Now have a nice warm glass of shut the **** up.

From primordialperformance's education page on Halodrol:
"Halodrol is a 17aa steroid that converts to the steroid oral Turinabol after interaction with 3b-HSD at an estimated rate of about 5%.
Because of this low conversion, doses must be higher than other 17aa pro-steroids. However, it is suspected that Halodrol has decent potency without conversion as good results are seen despite the relatively low conversion to Turinabol. Based on Vida’s data Halodrol appears to be about as potent as testosterone, and significantly less androgenic."

That supports everything I said including alternate pathways, with the exception that I was off by 5%.

Prohormone Database also supports that view.

Bottom line, and this is well known, Halodrol =/= Tbol

I was a ghost writer/editor on those profiles. I later tried to fix the errors that were on there, (such as the beta isomer of superdrol) and im sure the hdrol was another one, but though i was told it would be fixed, it never was, and my check was sent to me.
the errors can still be seen by all who actually know about steroids, and are not seen by those who dont know about aas (and instead they are mis lead)
I'm right, pp is wrong, and prohormone data base (havn't read what they say yet, but if it's like pp's..) is wrong as well.

chloro-dehydro-methyl-androstenediol (cdma) most likely does not equal turinabol, if any does, it is statistically insignificant, and not a factor in any effects seen from the compound.

we can keep going at this, or you can realize im not just another guy posting stuff.

and alternate pathways? it either binds to the androgen receptor, and illicits an androgenic/anabolic effect, or it doesn't. there are no other pathways.

and you know why it's an estimate? because it's a made up number with no data based significance.

Swordfish II

Awards
My phrasing was a bit off, but basically we are saying similar things, namely that Hdrol=/=Tbol.

I agree 5 or 10% is fairly insignificant, if any converts at all. I spent quite a while trying to dig up some hard documents on the conversion rates but came up short. I will certainly keep that in mind for future Hdrol discussions, as I try not to say anything withour scientific backing.

I am surprised that most in this thread support an oral only cycle, and even a two oral stack.

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
i like oral anavar because im not trying to get big only strong cause i want to stay around my same weight for power lifting competitions.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My phrasing was a bit off, but basically we are saying similar things, namely that Hdrol=/=Tbol.

I agree 5 or 10% is fairly insignificant, if any converts at all. I spent quite a while trying to dig up some hard documents on the conversion rates but came up short. I will certainly keep that in mind for future Hdrol discussions, as I try not to say anything withour scientific backing.

I am surprised that most in this thread support an oral only cycle, and even a two oral stack.
Its cuz we're tired of saying "Get some test" lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe it's because im too specific, but i dont think hdrol more or less equals turinabol.

i understand what you mean (i think) as hdrol and tbol's gains/sides are almost exactly allike (or seem to be) though vida has different numbers listed for the two compounds, (but i'd have to look at what the standard is, and administration) for w/e thats worth.

but the two compounds have to be dosed differently, 50mg of hdrol isn't going to bring the same gains 50mg of tbol will bring you.

people shouldn't look at hdrol hoping for it to be turinabol, they should look at it as it's own compound.

Swordfish II

Awards
Lol I see where our wires are crossed. I was using "=/=" to mean "does not equal," like a crossed through equal sign.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no it isn't. only way it is true is if the easter bunny exist and makes tbol filled eggs.
LOL! that was good -- I personally think using halodrol for a Tbol replacement is silly, but are you implying that NO halodrol gets converted into oral turinabol? I know that exact percentages is just not feasible, but an approximate small percentage will "make it there."

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A 3-10% conversion is realistic for a 1-step conversion from a hydroxyl to oxygen. But Do not rely on that little conversion for the TBOL --- Use Hdrol for HDROL effects.

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it isn't as simple as androstenediol being one step away.

it is most likely the conversion does not complete, and if any does, it is insignificant. the effects seen from hdrol come from the cdma compound itslef and it's weak binding to the androgen receptor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
Anabolics 10
SpicedCider Anabolics 3
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 17