1st prohormone cycle

earl

Awards
Hey guys.. I was wondering what u guys would suggest for a 1st cycle. Was considering starting with epistane because it seams relatively safe. Im not trying to do anything that will give me alot of sides. What type of gains can i expect from somthing like epi? Im 5-11 215 or so now prob 12- 14%. Also how bad does it shut you down? I know Ill need a pct, what u do u guys suggest?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Age, training history?

earl

Awards
24 been training sense i was 16 or so. Last 5 years seariously

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Epi is prone to causing dry joints. I would recommend h-drol, helladrol is one of the best priced legit h-drol clones. You can easily search helladrol and read atleast a dozen good logs.

steppinRazor

Awards
Epi is king

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EPi, hdrol, perhaps new mechabol.....of course those products should be ran cautiously and prime your liver prior to starting with liver products (liver juice) ---try to keep methyls to 4-6 weeks bouts TOPS.

If you had more money and wanted to avoid liver stress and overly suppressed hpta -- androseries line could be a option.

-Matt

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
rs transaderm?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd try either hdrol or epi. Run proper liver care and stuff for blood pressure etc. Something like need2gaurd will have all your bases covered. If you like though you can just get everything ala carte. Hawthorn berry for BP, na cys and milk thistle for liver. Most cycle support products offer much more but those two are the basics.

What's your pct look like?

earl

Awards
idk yet what do u guys suggest, what results can i expect from an epi or h drol cycle

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
im running my first cycle on the 12th and running pmag, alot of people suggest it for a first cycle. what are your goals? Im certainly no expert (obviously lol) but I would think your goals would have alot to do with what ph you would want to run..

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
im running my first cycle on the 12th and running pmag, alot of people suggest it for a first cycle. what are your goals? Im certainly no expert (obviously lol) but I would think your goals would have alot to do with what ph you would want to run..
Not really. Goals def have more to do with training eating and sleeping

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
To a certain point yes but some things are much better suited for cutting and some are better at bulking. Like 11-oxo, epi and furzadrol are better cutters and superdrol, dimethazine and max lmg are better bulkers. Sure you could use 11-oxo for bulking and superdrol for cutting but thats not really what they are meant to do.

Not really. Goals def have more to do with training eating and sleeping

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
my first cycle was hdrol. very few sides except for some back pumps. gained 20 lbs, no bs.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
My first was Hdrol also and the lbm gains are easily kept. Can't go wrong with Hdrol.

Conte

Conte

Awards
The safest PH in my opinion is p-mag with anabolic / androgenic ratio 50 / 50 (almost perfectly balanced). Nice PH converts to Clostebol.

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] safest, h-drol, with ratio 75 / 30 converts to Oral Turinabol. p-mag kicks faster than h-drol with more gains and less sides however I haven’t understood yet why h-drol is more popular from p-mag.
Probably because of marketing and Gaspari history.

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] position for me Epistane is not PH is already active steroid with ratio 1000 / 100 but some experts say that acts like PH and converts to DMT under heat in the body. However lately i have heard a lot of bad reviews from many of my friends that tried it epi. I don’t know if they change something to the product or it is just a coincidence.

Of course there are many others DHT derivatives.

If you are prone to androgenic sides then choose something low androgenic and if you prone to anabolic sides choose something balanced ect.

But all those three above are referring to those who want small keepable gains and they are mild steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To a certain point yes but some things are much better suited for cutting and some are better at bulking. Like 11-oxo, epi and furzadrol are better cutters and superdrol, dimethazine and max lmg are better bulkers. Sure you could use 11-oxo for bulking and superdrol for cutting but thats not really what they are meant to do.
Sd is great for cutting d/t its high anabolism

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The safest PH in my opinion is p-mag with anabolic / androgenic ratio 50 / 50 (almost perfectly balanced). Nice PH converts to Clostebol.

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] safest, h-drol, with ratio 75 / 30 converts to Oral Turinabol. p-mag kicks faster than h-drol with more gains and less sides however I haven’t understood yet why h-drol is more popular from p-mag.
Probably because of marketing and Gaspari history.

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] position for me Epistane is not PH is already active steroid with ratio 1000 / 100 but some experts say that acts like PH and converts to DMT under heat in the body. However lately i have heard a lot of bad reviews from many of my friends that tried it epi. I don’t know if they change something to the product or it is just a coincidence.

Of course there are many others DHT derivatives.

If you are prone to androgenic sides then choose something low androgenic and if you prone to anabolic sides choose something balanced ect.

But all those three above are referring to those who want small keepable gains and they are mild steroids.
anyone else agree with this.....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
they are all methylated compounds, but they all tend to not have the crazy reports of sides either (like SD).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is there a link to a pmag vs hdrol thread?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
not sure if there is one other than the sticky up top

earl

Awards
makes sense thanks... Ive never really herd much about p mag. Does it give dry gains? How is it on the hair line?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
makes sense thanks... Ive never really herd much about p mag. Does it give dry gains? How is it on the hair line?
thats why i asking, everyone recomends hdrol and rarely hear about pmag

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Well said gerbil, that's what i was tryin to get at

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Gave me pretty dry gains.. Put on 17lbs and I'm finishing up pct soon.. Hair is still nice and thick but I'm on the younger side

Conte

Conte

Awards
Yes as I told you, p-mag, h-drol and epi give you all dry gains. They are mild steroids referring to those who want small keepable lean gains with minimum sides. It’s not dianabol or sd. So don’t expect too much from those steroids. Of course your gains depend on your diet and training history. For example, someone 35yrs old with normal diet and with 15 yrs training history, it is impossible to gain 20lbs from p-mag. If you are twentysomething yrs old with 2 years training history and you eat like dinosaur then it’s different story.
About your hair line now. If you are prone then use low androgenic steroids like h-drol and p-mag and use topical antiDHT lotion or shampoo like Nirozal. Epi is more androgenic but not too high. If you are not prone it is impossible all those to affect your hair line anyway.

My review for p-mag vs h-drol:

P-mag kicks faster
P-mag has zero sides at least to me
P-mag gives you more size and a little more water
P-mag came in the market few years ago with the rumor of better version of h-drol
Unfortunately there are not so many p-mag clones and it’s hard to find. The new Mechabol from Antaeous Labs is one of the few available choices.
P-mag didn’t have so good marketing and couldn’t win the popularity and the fame of h-drol
Many logs with h-drol.
H-drol was best seller for years even from Gaspari’s years. But in Gaspari’s h-drol (halodrol25) then they also found some DMT inside.
Google p-mag vs h-drol and make some research.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have ran both numerous times and feel like this info is rather accurate. I would throw in there that pmag made my joints feel better on every run. Don't really have joint problems as it is, but Hdrol did make me achey at times. I got a bottle of Mechabol on the way to compare to.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is the androseries line is it safer
I wont decorate this thread with tons of Andro info --- I will just keep it simple:

Andro products pose less threat to your liver, cholesterol, and natural testosterone production

due to an advanced delivery system, and a once-a-day dosing scheme.

-Matt