clomid/needle help

dpannell85

Awards
Hey i am ordering Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL i have never done injections was curious as to size of needle i need the ones im looking at are
Syringe with needle: Insulin 1cc 29G X 0.5" 10/Pack
Syringe with needle: Insulin .5 cc 29G X 0.5" 10/Pack

Thanks for the help (hopefully someone helps lol)
ill search the threads for dosage and what not

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid is oral only. Please don't tell me you are asking about injecting it

Husker89

Banned
Awards
WHAT??? u dont inject clomid retard u drink it with a dropper that it comes with OMG u are the dumbest person ive ever met.

dpannell85

Awards
Thats why i asked, so before you go f your self, BTW genius we never met and if we did ud be sucking my xd40
WHAT??? u dont inject clomid retard u drink it with a dropper that it comes with OMG u are the dumbest person ive ever met.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
it is idiots like u that make us all look bad. And what are you using the clomid for i might add?
Thats why i asked, so before you go f your self, BTW genius we never met and if we did ud be sucking my xd40

dpannell85

Awards
ur probably gonna use it as a cycle god man u need help, do some research before u ask retarded questions, clomid with a needle HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA:tool:
Yeh i am running it as a cycle i need help with my ovulation i really wanna get pregnant but this damn penis just keeps getting in my way. Hopefully if i slam clomid in my eretha something will happen

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow. yeah please dont inject it. might want to research a bit more bud. what kinda cycle are you planning if i might ask?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so you are taking finaflex black while on cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the DAA in it is going to waste... you bought before researching didn't you?

dpannell85

Awards
the DAA in it is going to waste... you bought before researching didn't you?
Yeh hella regret the ge pharm, crap company
Should i not take.the fina?
Ill look into those other liver aupports would *** (overpriced) have this studf

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Yeh hella regret the ge pharm, crap company
Should i not take.the fina?
Ill look into those other liver aupports would *** (overpriced) have this studf
idk about the fina. What exactly is your cycle right now? And g n c wont have TUDCA but they might have liv.52. You could get some of nutraplanet for super cheap

dpannell85

Awards
idk about the fina. What exactly is your cycle right now? And g n c wont have TUDCA but they might have liv.52. You could get some of nutraplanet for super cheap
Two caps of.decafire in morning the 1 cap of epifire and 1 cap of fina at night
Im makibg sure i get tons of.vegetables and sulfure cuz i know that naturally
Yeh im trying to order some tonight

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Two caps of.decafire in morning the 1 cap of epifire and 1 cap of fina at night
Im makibg sure i get tons of.vegetables and sulfure cuz i know that naturally
Yeh im trying to order some tonight
You're running like 7 pro hormones right now. That is beyond ridiculous. How long have you been running this!?!?!

dpannell85

Awards
You're running like 7 pro hormones right now. That is beyond ridiculous. How long have you been running this!?!?!
Two days other phs are low doses though should i cancel epifire for now? Or better off juat epifire
Isnt fina black pct thoufh

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
we tried to tell him...

dpannell85

Awards
Imwould just epifire and finaflex make a lot more sense? I can pawn the deca fire onto my friend ( not that close )

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Two days other phs are low doses though should i cancel epifire for now? Or better off juat epifire
Isnt fina black pct thoufh

I would throw the decafire away. You could continue to run the epifire but I wouldn't go any longer than 4 weeks. And you'll still be wanting to run liv.52 during the cycle

dpannell85

Awards
I would throw the decafire away. You could continue to run the epifire but I wouldn't go any longer than 4 weeks. And you'll still be wanting to run liv.52 during the cycle
Alright man sounds good at the ens im gettin all my bloodwork done so ill let u all know the damage
Stopling deca fire

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Alright man sounds good at the ens im gettin all my bloodwork done so ill let u all know the damage
Stopling deca fire
You should be fine if it's only been two days. I would hate to have seen you after 2 weeks. What's your PCT look like?

dpannell85

Awards
Thanks everyone for talking me out of decafire i dont know what i was thinking takeign that AND epifire its 630pm here and my stomach is killing me im thinking it must have to do with that crap