any new products for pct

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm just wondering if reduce xt, and,daa are still the best for PCT?

Thanks for the input

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I'm just wondering if reduce xt, and,daa are still the best for PCT?

Thanks for the input
We will be coming out with a new "T-Series" line that will be all of our greatest testosterone ingredients -- DAA, Trans Res, PS, AlphaGPC, special fatty acid matrix plus sasonian trace mineral complex......

We will cover everything from LH and FSH signaling, erectile function, great insulin sensitivity, more favorable cell membranes from phospholipids, and healthy fats for proper cholesterol --> testosterone conversion.

-Matt

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
SERMS are PCT.

The others are add-ons to serms that may help you feel the "goodies" of a testosterone balanced body before as well as get a few extra benefits and keep some more of your gains. There will never (well, shouldn't say never, but not right now) a case where a SERM should be completely disregarded; there are cases in which "you can get away" without them, but I, personally, would never recommend.

DAA, Erase, Alpha, Endosurge, etc, they are all great add-ons to a SERM to get your little buddy back in action faster, make you continue with your gains and whatnot, but I would never see them as substitutes for a good SERM.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously I'm not talking about new serm products?

dannyn2007

Awards
It's funny how people jump the gun and says serm! i know what u ment tho when u said new products for pct. Erase pro looks good. I don't like how it's 75mg of 7keto I'n one pill. It's hard to taper the dose as needed but there original erase is good.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny how people jump the gun and says serm! i know what u ment tho when u said new products for pct. Erase pro looks good. I don't like how it's 75mg of 7keto I'n one pill. It's hard to taper the dose as needed but there original erase is good.
Hah thx man

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
We will be coming out with a new "T-Series" line that will be all of our greatest testosterone ingredients -- DAA, Trans Res, PS, AlphaGPC, special fatty acid matrix plus sasonian trace mineral complex......

We will cover everything from LH and FSH signaling, erectile function, great insulin sensitivity, more favorable cell membranes from phospholipids, and healthy fats for proper cholesterol --> testosterone conversion.

-Matt
when will this be available?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

-Matt
as in a "version 3" of TRS? or a totally separate system? or all sold separately? the famous "T-butter" included??? lol :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as in a "version 3" of TRS? or a totally separate system? or all sold separately? the famous "T-butter" included??? lol :D
T-Series will replace the TRS altogether. I am still not 100% sure if we will combine EVERY ingredient into a nice effervescent pack or segregate each item....

As for T-Butter ,,,,, that is rather costly and will be a "food product" requiring cold refrigeration etc....

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
T-Series will replace the TRS altogether. I am still not 100% sure if we will combine EVERY ingredient into a nice effervescent pack or segregate each item....

As for T-Butter ,,,,, that is rather costly and will be a "food product" requiring cold refrigeration etc....

-Matt
Can i have a complementary tbutter shirt since i buy a lot of pp products? i even buy aarons and islands leftovers

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the house would be fine, out in public, now that's another story!