**The SuperSoldier Science Fund**

1. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Super Solider Science Fund

Myself and Strateg0s were talking and here is something we came up with in one of our many discussions.

In light of the invaluable contributions SuperSoldier has made to our understanding of prohormones, through his experimentation with a variety of substances and his near-daily bloodtesting, I feel that as beneficiaries of his efforts we should display a little gratitude. Through the findings of his research, those who have paid attention have learned a lot about the safety and efficacy of these substances, learning what works, how well it works, how much is needed, what to avoid, and why. In a recent post SuperSoldier remarked that he had made a pledge to Uncle Sam and vowed to be poor for 5 years. Perhaps we can ease the burden of this man's supplement regimen through a collective sponsorship, out of gratitude and decency. Thus, I propose setting up a PayPal fund through which the beneficiaries of his posts can collectively sponsor this man's efforts, past and future. To allow contributions to go as far as possible, I encourage anyone who feels that they have learned or understand this type of commitment to donated a mere $5, SuperSoldier. If 200 people did this (am.com has near 10,000 members) SS would have $1000 to work with to take advantage. People who have real jobs could give a little more if they thought it worthwhile to do so and so on. I give him anything and everything he wants for free when he needs it, because of his help with most of these new compounds we have a ton of information that no other company has ever thought of doing. I know he would never ask for this and I am sure he has never even thought about what a huge help he is, he is just that type of guy. So please just give it a thought.
    Sldge and Strateg0s

Below are some of examples of the things this man has contributed in his over 1000 posts:
    This is your
    liver on M1T

1-Test Cyp
    Better Than M1T

What You
    Need
    To Buy Before the Ban Hits

Sldge's
    Sterile 4AD

Trimax
    M4OHN
    Post your results!!

M1T
    and the point of diminishing returns

Glucophase
    XR
    labwork

Best
    androgen
    to offset TRI-MAX muscle catabolism

1-test,
    4AD, 4OHT trans ratios

Tapering
    DOWN
    Clen Cycles?

Lab Findings
    for Different Methyls/Stacks

Fall Cycle
    Plan Discussion

Do
    you like M4OHN?

4OHN
    Question

4AD-cyp good
    or bad

1-Test/4AD
    Cycle

Me and My
    Methyl Big-D

KR-ALA
    One
    week after M1T

M1T
    PCT

Your Legal
    Dream Cycle

What is the
    basis for the numbers - >30% via TD?
    Last edited by Sldge; 09-23-2004 at 03:20 PM.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Great idea! Very thoughtful of you Sledge, though I'm a little leary of what will happen if SS has unlimited access to supplements lol, he certainly deserves our thanks.
  3. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

haha, yeah maybe we need a gaurdian over the paypal fund, he can have an allowance and has to ask first before he buys anything.
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

The problem is that one trial runs into another which runs into another which runs into another in which his diet is questionable at best. He has helped a lot but you need to have some sort of reference point to base any credible opinion on.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

Without a doubt, he needs to have a nice cleaning off period, which should be coming up for him in the next couple weeks.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.48%

^^ If people are willing to chip in he might be able to afford a good trainer and dietician. Do you happen to know any, Bobo?
  7. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

thats better.
  8. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

Myself and Strateg0s were talking and here is something we came up with in one of our many discussions.

In light of the invaluable contributions SuperSoldier has made to our understanding of prohormones, through his experimentation with a variety of substances and his near-daily bloodtesting, I feel that as beneficiaries of his efforts we should display a little gratitude.
    Through the findings of his research, those who have paid attention have learned a lot about the safety and efficacy of these substances, learning what works, how well it works, how much is needed, what to avoid, and why.
    In a recent post SuperSoldier remarked that he had made a pledge to Uncle Sam and vowed to be poor for 5 years. Perhaps we can ease the burden of this man's supplement regimen through a collective sponsorship, out of gratitude and decency. Thus, I propose setting up a PayPal fund through which the beneficiaries of his posts can collectively sponsor this man's efforts, past and future. To allow
    contributions to go as far as possible, I encourage anyone who feels that they have learned or understand this type of commitment to donated a mere $5, SuperSoldier. If 200 people did this (am.com has near 10,000 members) SS would have $1000 to work with to take advantage. People who
    have real jobs could give a little more if they thought it worthwhile to do so and so on. I give him anything and everything he wants for free when he needs it, because of his help with most of these new compounds we have a ton of information that no other company has ever thought of doing. I know he woudl never ask for this and I am sure he has never even thought about what a huge help he is, he is just that type of guy. So please just give it a thought.

Sldge and Strateg0s

Below are some of examples of the things this man has contributed in
    his
    over 1000 posts:
    This is your
    liver on M1T
    1-Test Cyp
    Better Than M1T
    What You
    Need
    To Buy Before the Ban Hits
    Sldge's
    Sterile 4AD
    Trimax
    M4OHN
    Post your results!!
    M1T
    and the point of diminishing returns
    Glucophase
    XR
    labwork
    Best
    androgen
    to offset TRI-MAX muscle catabolism
    1-test,
    4AD, 4OHT trans ratios
    Tapering
    DOWN
    Clen Cycles?
    Lab Findings
    for Different Methyls/Stacks
    Fall Cycle
    Plan Discussion
    Do
    you like M4OHN?
    4OHN
    Question
    4AD-cyp good
    or bad
    1-Test/4AD
    Cycle
    Me and My
    Methyl Big-D
    KR-ALA
    One
    week after M1T
    M1T
    PCT
    Your Legal
    Dream Cycle
    What is the
    basis for the numbers - >30% via TD?
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    ^^ If people are willing to chip in he might be able to afford a good trainer and dietician. Do you happen to know any, Bobo?

All trainers are frauds

I'm not trying to rip on anyone but before any trial begins on anything you NEED to have your diet in check. I see so many people using supplements in the wrong way. If you took the time to research you would see some work better in certain environments (mostly ALL fatburners work better in low fat diets). I see so many people consuming 100g+ of fat per day yet using ECA. How are you going to know what is working?

You also can't go from one androgen to another and get any sort of accurate interpretation even if you account for esters clearing out, half lives, etc.....On top of that add Nolva, Letro, this, that, etc...and you have ZERO basis for any accurate reporting.

So if one was to do any sort of trials you need to account for everything and I don't see anyone on this board (along with others) that even comes close. Now maybe that can change but in all seriousness if someone was to do this, it wouldn't be fun at all.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.74%

bobo is right...its the "do it right or dont do it at all" philosophy
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Uhh...yeah. Thats wht I should have said...LOL
  12. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

I am not disagreeing with any of what you are saying. I agree with it 100% and that truly is the one way to know for sure exactly how something is working. I think what he has done for us is a good start and with ideas like these it can only improve.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.12%

Maybe we should chip in and pick him up a liver instead. J/k, I think it's a nice idea you came up with Sledge.
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.64%

I agree. How do we go about donating?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Well, I agree Bobo that the results are far from scientific but at the same time..it's all we have. I certainly won't laude SS result's as bonified research but I think in terms of liver toxicity/methyls we're getting at least some idea of how bad each of the compounds potentially is or isn't since they tend to be fast acting. Hormonally..well I would take those results with a big grain of salt since our boy's been on longer than Ferrigno lol.

If you're concerned over these results "growing legs" and becoming mantra via the boards..I can totally understand and agree.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%

yea im fairly new to this site but SS has probably been the one person that i make sure to read his posts if i see him. he has done a lot for this site
  17. dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.61%

What is the Paypal account?
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.97%

I'm in...I read SS's reports intently, and have utilized his insight/experience to enhance my own. I'm big on giving back to those who give of themselves too, so I appreciate the "innovation", Sledge, to use your own term (and Strateg0s). I just hope nothing happens to you, SS, in light of the ungodly amounts of substances consumed and cycle lengths!!! Props to you!
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.58%

lemme know how to do it! i'm DYING to give him money!!!!
    lol seriously though he definitely deserves some cash from everyone who has benefitted from him i'm down for throwing in 10 bones
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Then donate to the board that gives you the information!

LMAO!
  21. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i just hope he's a monster after everything he's taken...........

glad my liver isn't his. i'll give 5 bones for his experimentation in my place
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    The problem is that one trial runs into another which runs into another which runs into another in which his diet is questionable at best. He has helped a lot but you need to have some sort of reference point to base any credible opinion on.
    I agree with Bobo on this one. Although I think most of us are able to obtain useful info from SS' constant supply of cycle logs and bloodwork reports (thanks SS), I find myself confused when trying to establish relevance for many of the numbers since there never appears to be a clean baseline as reference.
    Personally I would be more in favor of a fund that would finance various board members for specific bloodwork. that way we could maximize the amount of usable data obtained.
    I am no expert but I would think we would need people who could establish a clear baseline (free of chemicals for "x" amount of time. They would outline the proposed cycle to be evaluated and periodic bloodwork would be paid for by the fund, thereby allowing for independant testing without getting insurance or a primary care provider involved.
    Also, a serious evaluation of each indiviuals diet would have to be done.
    Just thinking outloud.
    Hailz,
    Pestis
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.48%

I think Sledge meant to say it this way:

In light of the invaluable contributions SuperSoldier has made to our understanding of prohormones, through his experimentation with a variety of substances and his near-daily bloodtesting, I feel that as beneficiaries of his efforts we should display a little gratitude. Through the findings of his research, those who have paid attention have learned a lot about the safety and efficacy of these substances, learning what works, how well it works, how much is needed, what to avoid, and why. In a recent post SuperSoldier remarked that he had made a pledge to Uncle Sam and vowed to be poor for 5 years. Perhaps we can ease the burden of this man's supplement regimen through a collective sponsorship, out of gratitude and decency. Thus, I propose setting up a PayPal fund through which the beneficiaries of his posts can collectively sponsor this man's efforts, past and future. To allow contributions to go as far as possible, I encourage anyone who feels that they have learned or understand this type of commitment to donated a mere $5, SuperSoldier. If 200 people did this (am.com has near 10,000 members) SS would have $1000 to work with to take advantage. People who have real jobs could give a little more if they thought it worthwhile to do so and so on. I give him anything and everything he wants for free when he needs it, because of his help with most of these new compounds we have a ton of information that no other company has ever thought of doing. I know he would never ask for this and I am sure he has never even thought about what a huge help he is, he is just that type of guy. So please just give it a thought.
    Sldge and Strateg0s

Below are some of examples of the things this man has contributed in his over 1000 posts:
    This is your liver on M1T
    1-Test Cyp Better Than M1T
    What You Need To Buy Before the Ban Hits
    Sldge's Sterile 4AD
    Trimax
    M4OHN Post your results!!
    M1T and the point of diminishing returns
    Glucophase XR labwork
    Best androgen to offset TRI-MAX muscle catabolism
    1-test, 4AD, 4OHT trans ratios
    Tapering DOWN Clen Cycles?
    Lab Findings for Different Methyls/Stacks
    Fall Cycle Plan Discussion
    Do you like M4OHN?
    4OHN Question
    4AD-cyp good or bad
    1-Test/4AD Cycle
    Me and My Methyl Big-D
    KR-ALA
    One week after M1T
    M1T PCT
    Your Legal Dream Cycle
    What is the basis for the numbers - >30% via TD?
    Last edited by Strateg0s; 09-23-2004 at 10:37 PM.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.48%

Bobo makes a good point as well. If I weren't so broke I'd feel much more guilty.
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.48%

... damn double-posts

Anyhow, I fixed the links. ^^
    Last edited by Strateg0s; 09-23-2004 at 10:40 PM.
  26. Get big or die trying
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.68%

I don't think any of those links are working bro.
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    I don't think any of those links are working bro.
    Has anyone questioned what happens if SS takes some of the paypal funds and uses them for illegal substances and gets busted? The guy deserves thanks and donations I agree, but this might be a bit touchy if someone comes down hard on him. The way the books are set up we'd be violating some nonsense law or another.
  28. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

I've read and respected a lot of what SS has said on this board. I've dealt with him in the Swap Meet and everything went excellent. OTOH, this is the internet, a very ****ty place. Two months ago if you'd asked me to name a good, honest member, I would have said NSRUFFRIDER. Two years ago I would have said YellowJacket. The truth is that nobody REALLY KNOWS anybody on this board.

I probably would donate if I had the money myself (I'm probably poorer than SS), just thought I'd bring up an interesting point.
  29. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Something about funding someone else's supplement use rubs me the wrong way. I know he has done a lot but he did this because he wanted to, just like everyone else does on this board. Nobody here owes anyone anything really. We do it because we love it.

And using this board for donation purposes to help others pay for supplements is coming very close to crossing the line. This is something that should have been cleared FIRST before ever posting it.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

I'm willing to donate, however I'd like to see a picture of what he looks like.
    Face shot not required, I just want to see what someone's body looks like after so many cycles.
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have to agree with Bobo here.. Everyone here does it because they like it here.. and I agree that SS has given a ton of useful info but he is not the only one or will he be the last..

And no double posts... I merged the two threads into one..
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

THe more I tihnk about this, the more ridiculous it sounds to me.

If I took this mentality, I would charge for membership.

Nobody owes anyone anything. This is free board for you in which I pay for, so asking for donations for a sport in which someone loves sounds more outrageous to me by the second.

If you want to talk, PM me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR # 1102 :: The SuppVersity Science Roundup ::
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. Bulk, Cut, Bloat: The Basic Science of Weight Manipulation and Powerlifting
    By Newtonselite in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 02:11 AM
  3. The New Science of Antioxidant Synergy
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:57 PM
  4. Does the LG Sciences website ship internationally?
    By munique in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 12:22 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 11:03 PM