Pct Need Help !

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
ok so got my tamox and also picked up an eca stack from.....doesnt matter
Anyways noticed the eca stack i got from them doesnt have near the "kick" of 1 bronkaid with caffeine, which makes me nervous that the tamox I got is bunk.
Been on 20 mg tamox for a week now with daa, titanium xl, lean xtreme. Eca is to help get a little more shredded before the honeymoon and has def helped bring out more definition in the midsection.
If the tamox is bunk what do i do? How do I know if it is or isnt? I have formestane and 6-bromo on hand, so should I just switch off and start taking the a.i ? Just kinda nervous that bitch tits are in my future.

Thanks.

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
What are you using that is aramotising to make you use nolva? Why not just buy from legit source online

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I was using epi 6 weeks.
Currently already into pct.

uniifirex

Awards
DRSTRIS i don't think either of those are our sponsors so you might want to remove them.

Also, you shouldn't be ECA stacking on a PCT because your going to lose half your gains with your(im guessing) calorie deficit, i suggest you continue eating big and save your ephedrine for after you recover.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I should say that epi was used for cutting not bulking.
I can eat maintenance and slightly above while on eca so I should be able to maintain muscle.
Thanks though.

uniifirex

Awards
Personally wouldn't risk a few weeks of cutting in exchange for loosing a bit of muscle/strength esp while your in the down low after a cycle.

Just my opinion, i'd eat maintenance til you start to recover then go into a deficit

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense.
Just wanted to look better then ever for our honeymoon cruise next month.
I will say I loved epi but am def not enjoying pct at all !
Ec gives me the boost since otherwise I just want to be left alone.

uniifirex

Awards
Makes sense.
Just wanted to look better then ever for our honeymoon cruise next month.
I will say I loved epi but am def not enjoying pct at all !
Ec gives me the boost since otherwise I just want to be left alone.
Understandable, most people are down in the dumps on PCT.
Just my thoughts here- If i was on PCT and down, and i saw i was loosing size/strength, i'd get even more down.
Makes sense to me :D

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
*cough* sourcing not allowed *cough*

What are you using that is aramotising to make you use nolva? Why not jsut go over to Purcahsepeptides.com or mychemicalneed.com, they have legit tamoxifen there...
On the side of being down in the dumps during pct what is your macro layout? Also an eca stack can reek havoc with your blood pressure immediately after a cycle.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
if you feel horrible ur tamox might be bunk i would take formestane u need some kind of ai or serm, especially a serm, sorry about the bad product bro best of luck with ur marriage.
Understandable, most people are down in the dumps on PCT.
Just my thoughts here- If i was on PCT and down, and i saw i was loosing size/strength, i'd get even more down.
Makes sense to me :D