All You need to Know about PCT!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

All You need to Know about PCT!!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Trenbolones active metabolite (17beta-trenbolone) has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor that is actually greater than progesterone itself.
    +

Nolavadex makes potentiates/ makes the progesterone receptors sensitive

= no 19nors (trenbolone/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /etc) w/nolavadex

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2005 May;95(1-5):83-9.

Aromatase inhibitors: cellular and molecular effects.

Miller WR, Anderson TJ, White S, Larionov A, Murray J, Evans D, Krause A, Dixon JM.

Breast Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.

Marked cellular and molecular changes may occur in breast cancers following treatment of postmenopausal breast cancer patients with aromatase inhibitors. Neoadjuvant protocols, in which treatment is given with the primary tumour still within the breast, are particularly illuminating. In Edinburgh, we have shown that 3 months treatment with either anastrozole, exemestane or letrozole produces pathological responses in the majority of oestrogen receptor (ER)-rich tumours (39/59) as manifested by reduced cellularity/increased fibrosis. Changes in histological grading may also take place, most notably a reduction in mitotic figures. This probably reflects an influence on proliferation as most tumours (82%) show a marked decrease in the proliferation marker, Ki67. These effects are generally more dramatic than seen with tamoxifen given in the same setting. Differences between aromatase inhibitors and tamoxifen are also apparent in changes in steroid hormone expression. Thus, immuno-staining for progesterone receptor (PgR) is reduced in almost all cases by aromatase inhibitors, becoming undetectable in many. This contrasts with effects of tamoxifen in which the most common change on PgR is to increase expression. Changes in proliferation occur rapidly following the onset of exposure to aromatase inhibitors. Thus, neoadjuvant studies with letrozole in which tumour was sampled before and after 14 days and 3 months treatment show that decreased expression of Ki67 occur at 14 days and, in many cases, the effect is greater at 14 days than 3 months. These early changes precede evidence of clinical response but do not predict for it. However, this study design has allowed RNA analysis of sequential biopsies taken during the neoadjuvant therapy. Based on clustering techniques, it has been possible to subdivide tumours into groups showing distinct patterns of molecular changes. These changes in tumour gene expression may allow definition of tumour cohorts with differing sensitivity to aromatase inhibitors and permit early recognition of response and resistance....

when you are on PCT the 19 nors are still active in your body as remember that half lives mean half, then half, then half, so you will still have some receptor upregulation long after PCT is over

"there's 2 phases, on cycle vs PCT.

when on a cycle which includes nandrolones, use of nolva is contraindicated for gyno symtoms because nolva (also clomid) upregulate progesterone receptors. iow, you increase the liklihood of progesterone sides and sequalae (gyno and hyperprolactinemia)

when in PCT, as long as most of the active nandrolones have cleared your system (2-3 weeks), use of SERMs nolva/clomid is fine. the p-receptor upregulation is transient and wont affect a subsequent cycle. "

Dorland's Medical Dictionary for Health Consumers. 2007 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved
    outta one of my books....

I think that what it comes down to is what works for your body... One study says one thing and one says another.... I have searched for the ast 2 days and when i try to find more info, the next thread says use it...

Good luck... Tamoxifen and prolactin dont mix at all....

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast

I call bullsh*t. You're right you don't have to explain anything. Why would anyone believe you, though? You spell like a 2nd grader,and you flat out lied about being molecular biologist.

None of what you say adds up .

I'm done.
    This
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I call bullsh*t. You're right you don't have to explain anything. Why would anyone believe you, though? You spell like a 2nd grader,and you flat out lied about being molecular biologist.

None of what you say adds up .

I'm done.
    He really is what he says, I know him personally and we train together. I don't see why so many ppl r hating on him, its totally uncalled for.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

so should i return my nolva and get something else? hahah
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I love when I get to see internet arguments, it is like all the drama from high school without me being in the middle.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon
    No u don't have to.
  7. New Member

Make sure it's all **** products bro.

Im sure he's a good enough dude but I know English must've been part of the gen ed requirements of any college degree.

Lot of info that doesn't match up. He posts a pct article that takes a translator to read basically just trying to get people to buy **** products and then boasts about his pct that he used after his last cycle for quick recovery which did indeed have a serm.

And then he's a molecular biologist...then an RN...and probably an underwater basket weaver next.

To many inconsistencies. From what I could understand. Which wasn't much.

Lots of unwarranted hostility too when people just point out flaws in his arguments. And like a two year old he makes up fictional BS about someones character to try to tear someone down instead of addressing the inconsistencies. Like hell more than likely do after reading this post.

Whatever though, just my .02
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

i was half joking, im not too concerned with it as I am running a pmag cycle and feel the nolva will be fine..
    most of that other stuff is far over my head and i dont think ill ever venture down that road of the more harsher stuff so i dont need to concern myself with the nitty gritty details (not to mention his ridiculous stack lol)
    im sure hes not stupid but like somebody said earlier this stuff will always be debated until scientists conduct a study on thousands of juicers and record all the info..from what i read pretty much all the SERM debate is based around breast cancer...
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

i was half joking, im not too concerned with it as I am running a pmag cycle and feel the nolva will be fine..
    most of that other stuff is far over my head and i dont think ill ever venture down that road of the more harsher stuff so i dont need to concern myself with the nitty gritty details (not to mention his ridiculous stack lol)
    im sure hes not stupid but like somebody said earlier this stuff will always be debated until scientists conduct a study on thousands of juicers and record all the info..from what i read pretty much all the SERM debate is based around breast cancer...
    It is mostly all based around breast cancer.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Take his opinion or not.... No need to argue over it.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

The strongest thing clomid has going for it is that actual endocrinologists use it in re-start protocols in their practices. However there are also studies showing the other SERMs to raise LH and FSH as well.

The plain truth of the matter is that there just hasn't been enough proper science performed in studying these compounds for our uses in a controlled environment.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    Take his opinion or not.... No need to argue over it.
    Thank you! His main concern and we talk about this all the time is that nolva doesn't agree with 19nors and there r better SERMs out there, that r less harsh. I f*ck with clomid all day, I believe its superior IMO, and I'll try torem too. Raloxifene has me intrigued too.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DRSTRISMADAST View Post
    If anyone ever has any questions about anything concerning Diet, Training, or cycle/PCT info, im always open and will give you the best information to my knowleddge... If i dont know, i will tell you honestly and will never point you in the wrong direction...

One thing I have noticed about the site is that PCT knowledge is very low... I think more emphasize needs to be placed on PCT... Any skinny prick can juice and gain 30 lbs, but its about keeping all the weight you gain..

This is the main reason why i wanted to post this article, im Seeing alot of people using Tamaxifen Citrate in cycle.... bad idea... Simply because nolvadex is a serm of the past... A very knowledgeable source, Some of you guys may know him as NEEDTOGETAAS or Nathan Chase wrote this article up on his site, which i will not name.... Great write up... Enjoy...
    this is where I stopped reading, everything you say from now on has no credibility with me, and no one should listen to anything you have to say.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I don't see why so many ppl r hating on him, its totally uncalled for.
    Reread the thread with an unbiased view and it's not hard to see he came off like a huge dick when questioned. I really don't care if he is Dr. sukinballs with a PhD. in Takeitfromaguy. His posts got mostly the right response.

This is a discussion board. Discuss the information you present in a skillful and respectful manner. Respect will be given back.
    Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different. -Bill Watterson
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

And there won't be with the patents being expired there is no money in it for pharmaceutical companies. Thus the problem with our health system no money no research.

edit: except for people just trying to help others who research.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    The strongest thing clomid has going for it is that actual endocrinologists use it in re-start protocols in their practices. However there are also studies showing the other SERMs to raise LH and FSH as well.

The plain truth of the matter is that there just hasn't been enough proper science performed in studying these compounds for our uses in a controlled environment.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AForney
    Reread the thread with an unbiased view and it's not hard to see he came off like a huge dick when questioned. I really don't care if he is Dr. sukinballs with a PhD. in Takeitfromaguy. His posts got mostly the right response.

This is a discussion board. Discuss the information you present in a skillful and respectful manner. Respect will be given back.
    I agree. He's just fed up with bad information that's all.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Subbed for future arguments lol.

So here's a question for the party: would it be best to use an AI with nolva if nolva is used solo after a cycle? I am gyno sensitive so I am a fan of nolva so far no problems with it...though I have only done orals.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I don't care whether you're a janitor or a brain surgeon, I still wanna see legitimate medical studies that contraindicate nolva when using deca. Nobody can drop information that isn't proven without getting questioned. Just post up some links to medical studies that back up your pct claims and what your profession or educational background is will be a moot point.

Edit: links to studies, not copy and pasted.
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    wow.

'' everybody knows you never go full retard''.

You went full retard [ by making this thread],man.

never go full retard.

btw, you should learn something about homophones and homonyms. they kicked your ass in this post.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and surmise that this post is a copy/paste from another individual who didn't get to go to college.

the newbs dont know nate like we do, and most dont know him like I do.

and im not reading any of that shiit. if someone really wants to know something or get some advice for pct, my email is down below, or feel free to pm me.
  20. Diamond Member

You guys rely too much on Wikipedia and drugprofiles.com.... Which are websites that are wrote by idiots with no college experience.. The information in this thread is priceless, and will lead to no problems and a full recovery..... No i do believe some things seem a lil out of whack, and yes this is posted from elitefitness.com from the head moderator of the board... but to say he isnt knowledgeable or criditable is outta whack, allt he wrk from above is cited work...
    NOLVA IS NOT FOR PCT..... And you guys think you know what your talking about.. The only reason your saying i put you on blacsts is because of the amount of post... Im a molecular biologist, and im jsut telling you, that if your reallying on nolvadex for pct.... Enjoy the recovery dumbass, its doing nothing but killing all the excess estrogen needed to build muscle... Shot me a crediable current source on why Nolvadex should be used for pct... and ill do the easier part and find you every post as to why it isnt used.... Once i hit 50 post and can use links, its done.. BTW, i joined less than 24 hours ago and have a qtr of your posts... lol, your very knowledgable, one of those dudes that chimes in and doesnt know or care about the well being of other.... Nolvadex is for breast cancer patients who need no esrogen in there breast.... The AR binding abilities **** up AAS espeicially 19 nors, leading to more free roaming Estrogen.... As much as you dont want me to say this im right.... nolva is pct for 70's dude.. u can be like all the guys of the 1970's who are put on trt by 30 and have no sack.... lol, any more hatters???
    yea, guess who gets paid to share his knowledge, advice on androgen usage and such by companies and people (like needto)

hint, he's a rep for sns & cel
  21. Diamond Member

lol, come one over to Elitefitness and get schooled...
    whats your name on elite? and I imagine you are also on ntb m's forum as well, so whats your username on those?

I am jury101b & jbryand101b (elite)
  22. Diamond Member

Muchos gracias amigo... No problem... Send me a friend request over at EF (Johnnyboy3689282), Im not bashing anyone, just wanna help bro... Im new school modern medicine... And no, you cant learn everything from a text book, because i honestly feel im smart when it comes to AAS then most DOCS. There isnt a course on PCT in Med school, they just have protocols... Ive learned my knowledge from surfing the BB websites since i was 16, living with a father who abused steroids and has tryed everything in the book, friends included, and given himself the 2 heart attacks before 40 and 2 other major opps. Ive learned from experience and reseach research research... Sorry if i was coming off as an ******* manbeast.... Im really a good dude...
    hmm, you seem to have quite a bit of karma over there, elite has a different group of people, there are a lot of unknowledgable people over there, i dont have time to read through your post, but if you've been there 5 years, and never approached by needto, then you must be doing something wrong.

my first week I was given a perm platnimum memb and paid cash money for advice and asked to be apart of the **** team. so long ago....

but anyhow, like I said, it is a different place there, dont mean this to come off as harsh as it sounds, but you would probably be better off just staying there bud.
  23. Diamond Member

He really is what he says, I know him personally and we train together. I don't see why so many ppl r hating on him, its totally uncalled for.

could be, but you know im an aszhole already. he seems like he is a nice guy but gets easily offeneded, which is always fun.

but aside from him as a person, which i dont know, his info started out bad, and there is no way im reading the book of stuff he pasted, so unfortnuately, he's stuck with me being an azz until he says something short and databased that impresses me.

but then, he would have to care, which if i was him, I wouldn't.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

could be, but you know im an aszhole already. he seems like he is a nice guy but gets easily offeneded, which is always fun.

but aside from him as a person, which i dont know, his info started out bad, and there is no way im reading the book of stuff he pasted, so unfortnuately, he's stuck with me being an azz until he says something short and databased that impresses me.

but then, he would have to care, which if i was him, I wouldn't.
    Yeah its his italian blood, that's all I gotta say. I'm too mellow to get worked up must b the leftover LSD in my system from a few years back lol.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

They can hate bro... Im gonna stick around and continue to help people out.. And as far as EF, I dont wanna sit on the forums and help people out and get paid for that... Its something i do in my free time... I dont need cash... I have a good paying job and jsut want to pass down some knowledge that i have been blessed with... No biggie tho...
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    whats your name on elite? and I imagine you are also on ntb m's forum as well, so whats your username on those?

I am jury101b & jbryand101b (elite)
    Im not **** forum... Im not a rep for ****, all i simply did was post an article wrote by Nathan Chase, the founder of ****, and all the sudden, im the one that isnt knowledgable... I didnt write anything posted in the first 7 posts.... That was all copy and paste, so yes, there are alot of **** products in there... you can find other companies marketing products that do the same thing as these... I have personally used some of the products amongst many other and recovery was far faster than with revolution Black, or other OTC PCT....
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    hmm, you seem to have quite a bit of karma over there, elite has a different group of people, there are a lot of unknowledgable people over there, i dont have time to read through your post, but if you've been there 5 years, and never approached by needto, then you must be doing something wrong.

my first week I was given a perm platnimum memb and paid cash money for advice and asked to be apart of the **** team. so long ago....

but anyhow, like I said, it is a different place there, dont mean this to come off as harsh as it sounds, but you would probably be better off just staying there bud.

Whya re there alot of Unknowledgable people over there... We have people posting Blood work and we Tell them whats wrong with Bloods, I think you have uneducated people on every forum... but you also have alot of knowledgable people over there..
    Steve is hands down one of the smartest dudes i have ever meet when it comes to AAS... and as far as being hott headed... All i did was simply post some knowledge about why i would use nolva with deca, and i had 3 or 4 people jump down my throat about it.. When i posted studies, they denied... And when i have people telling me what im not, im gonna be hott headed.. All i ever asked for was a study or reference as to what they were saying and i never got it... its cool tho, as stated above.. Im gonan help people, and i dont really care what your karma or rep power BS say, im more knowledgable then 99% of the people on this board.... And i dont need a green light red light to tell me that....
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

[QUOTE=san731;3268149]Make sure it's all **** products bro.

Im sure he's a good enough dude but I know English must've been part of the gen ed requirements of any college degree.

Lot of info that doesn't match up. He posts a pct article that takes a translator to read basically just trying to get people to buy **** products and then boasts about his pct that he used after his last cycle for quick recovery which did indeed have a serm.

And then he's a molecular biologist...then an RN...and probably an underwater basket weaver next.

To many inconsistencies. From what I could understand. Which wasn't much.

Lots of unwarranted hostility too when people just point out flaws in his arguments. And like a two year old he makes up fictional BS about someones character to try to tear someone down instead of addressing the inconsistencies. Like hell more than likely do after reading this post.

Whatever though, just my .02[/QUOT

I didnt write the article.. The owner of **** did. I was just showing the correlation of OTC products and your savior "nolva"...

I DONT WORK OR REP FOR NTMB
  29. Diamond Member

Its something i do in my free time....
    exactly what I do, for fun, in my free time.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

I was just showing the correlation of OTC products and your savior "nolva"...
    You have been trying to set this argument up as the reason for your copy and paste knowledge. I'm new here and I just don't see the "nolva is our savior" view on this board. Some use it and it works for some PCT. Stop lumping everyone together and acting like you are the only one who sees the light. I see a broad range of PCT information and recommendations on AM.

The "nolva is all we know" straw-man argument is not gonna fly. It's disingenuous and it boldly insults the majority on AM.
    Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different. -Bill Watterson
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DRSTRISMADAST
    I recieved my Phd at the prestigious University of Mexico.
    That explains it
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    if i die soon and u need it, let it be known, u got my organs! but u best pay good money to my family!
  32. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dpannell85 View Post
    That explains it
    this was a joke, right?

surely, he didn't spell 'received' wrong while claiming he has a PhD.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  33. Diamond Member

op should delete this thread, and just start over posting in various post asking for help/aid.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

this was a joke, right?

Lol
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

this was a joke, right?

Lol he spelt everything wrong he learned so much about PCT he had to forget grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    if i die soon and u need it, let it be known, u got my organs! but u best pay good money to my family!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

URGENT! NEED ANSWERS ABOUT FORMA STANZOL!!!!!

Hey everyone,

I am new to this site, and this is my first post, so please excuse any forum faux-pas on my part.

To be honest, if you had asked me last month, this would have probably been the last place I would be looking for info on products that I use, because I never have and still have no intention on using any kind of steroids. I am a natty lifter - been lifting for just over 25 years. I don't think anything less of anyone else who does do steroids, because it all comes down to freedom of personal choice. I respect and don't judge those who are honest about doing steroids, and simply ask the same in return for my personal choice of not using them. Normally I wouldn't even bother mentioning anything about natty versus steroids unless I am asked, but it's relevant to my situation and important to understand if there is any way to answer my questions I have below - so there it is.
    Anyway, in all my research with regards to supplements, some of the most accurate and well researched answers have been from forums and posts by people using steroids. So like I said, no judgement, and if the info is solid, then its solid, doesn't matter who it comes from.
    So here's my situation and my questions that I really really would like some input on:

I have naturally high estrogen levels, thanks to what is called 'Cushing's Syndrome'. After all my years of lifting heavy and training hard, I finally found a product that cuts the estrogen spike that chases the high test levels after a hard workout. That product is Forma Stanzol. I s**t you not, it made such an amazing difference - no nausea and bloating from the estrogen, and much less side effects like other A.I's like Estrogenex, i.e. dry joints. I haven't felt so good - ever. It's like I have been sick for the past twenty something years, and finally found something that takes away the symptoms of illness. I have been using this product for four weeks, and the whole time I have been trying to find out the answers to these few really important questions;

1) When using Forma Stanzol as a stand alone product, do you have to cycle it? Or is this something that can be used on a permanent, daily basis without harming or causing irreversible effects?

2) If I have to cycle it, what is the maximum use time (days or weeks) I should use it?

3) If I have to cycle it, how long of a break (days or weeks) should I take in between?

I really appreciate any answers I can get in response to this post and these questions. Also, any other suggestions of any other products that might help me if I end up having to cycle this - please post, because I do not want to go back to feeling like I did before.

Thanks in advance for reading!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Suggested use is 2 months max, but idt think it'd hurt if u used it indefinitely, especially with your condition. I'm glad it works for u, forma is good sh*t. It actually use to b prescription that was injected but it was proving to b anabolic so they stopped administering it that way. I really don't think u need a break IMO.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Thanks so much for your quick response, just trying my best to educate myself, lol sometimes you don't know which is worse - the cure or the disease....

Since taking forma stanzol in the last few weeks virtually every negative symptom I have suffered with for the past twenty years or so have ceased. Yes, I have felt one side effect from taking this after taking it for four weeks, (mind you, at a rather high dosage - ten pumps am, ten pumps pm) I did start to get the dry joints that a person can expect from taking such a high dosage of this particular AI which I have now lowered to half of that amount per day (5 pumps am, 5 pumps pm), as long as I am taking enough EFA's, and plenty of water I feel great. It is hard to believe what a difference this has made in my life, especially not having all that excess pressure around my kidneys due to less water retention and bloat around that area.

So for any Natty lifters out there, this is definitely the best AI I have ever used, if your find forma stanzol, you don't need to look anywhere else!

Thanks again, I really appreciate your time, and of course anyone else's that read this and can give me any input in this area.

Best of luck with your ongoing training!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Forma is one of my favorite AIs hands down, especially forma-stanzol it has other great benefits besides lowering estrogen.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Forma is one of my favorite AIs hands down, especially forma-stanzol it has other great benefits besides lowering estrogen.
    yup, i love it lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE