All You need to Know about PCT!!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Deca esters have been found in the blood up to 9 months after the last injection, so how are you suppose to wait for that to clear? You would have no chance at restoring a healthy functioning hpta if you waited 9 months for pct....

2. No you dont....
    •   

3. If you do, then they let me view without, probably because of how many people i help out over there....

4. Interesting, my old account from years ago couldn't... but the new one I made can... kinda whack, but whatever.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

5. no biggie....
    •   

6. Im not saying that using nolva isnt going to work, im just repeating that thre are far newer Serms that are less harsh on the body... And the receptor.. Why would you even risk prolacting when you know that you can use a different serm and there is no risk?

7. Ive been on there for 5 years and they hanvt made me plat yet... IDK, I Think we need to have a peace treaty, we sound like two juice heads argueing for reallllllll....... BTW, sweet how you guys took all my rep points... lol

8. Alright, made you green in a truce, again, the last time I did a cycle/pct was in 04, nolva and clomid stacked was the best option back then. At this point I'm a torem/clomid guy for the most part.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

9. Slumber party at my house later guys.
    Just so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

10. Muchos gracias amigo... No problem... Send me a friend request over at EF (Johnnyboy3689282), Im not bashing anyone, just wanna help bro... Im new school modern medicine... And no, you cant learn everything from a text book, because i honestly feel im smart when it comes to AAS then most DOCS. There isnt a course on PCT in Med school, they just have protocols... Ive learned my knowledge from surfing the BB websites since i was 16, living with a father who abused steroids and has tryed everything in the book, friends included, and given himself the 2 heart attacks before 40 and 2 other major opps. Ive learned from experience and reseach research research... Sorry if i was coming off as an ******* manbeast.... Im really a good dude...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    Slumber party at my house later guys.
    Just so you know.
    lol, nice... Ill bring the syringes.... have a vein party

12. :smh:

13. Quote Originally Posted by DRSTRISMADAST View Post
    you poke me, i'll poke you!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

14. Dont threaten me with a good time... no homo

15. Quote Originally Posted by DRSTRISMADAST

Bahaha awhhh yeah.
    Nothing like a nice infection to compliment an awesome slumber party!
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

16. Very nice write up. thanks for the good read.

17. Lol I have nothing to contribute, everyone has already made up haha.

18. The bum i was sharing needles with in the alley said he was clean bro... lol

19. better late than never Sam.... Your timing is like mine meeting you at the gym every day.... LATE!!! lol

20. Lol I b on the bike already cracked out on preworkout.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DRSTRISMADAST
    The bum i was sharing needles with in the alley said he was clean bro... lol
    Seems legit.
    Haha

22. I think we all experienced our own ballet today...a ballet of emotions.

23. For real, sounded like too much estrogen floating around, i almost cryed 2 hours ago... jk...

24. Quote Originally Posted by DRSTRISMADAST
    For real, sounded like too much estrogen floating around, i almost cryed 2 hours ago... jk...
    Well I did cry, in a corner.
    I consumed cake for hours while sobbing.
    It was glorious.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    Well I did cry, in a corner.
    I consumed cake for hours while sobbing.
    It was glorious.
    Every thread i see you come in and post turns into a party
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post

26. Quote Originally Posted by DRSTRISMADAST View Post
    Did you not read... What im in school for making me closer than you... Who are you bro??? The guy with no stats? Prolly one of the people advising members to run nolvadex while using deca.... You wanna learn something kid, read!!! You posted and i guarentee you didnt even read the thread... if I could bet my next next years salary i would on that.... So your gonna tell me that nolvadex is the best serm out there? Clomid is a much better option For one..
    I'm not sure why you would PM me being mr nice guy then talk sh!t in the thread.

I read through a lot of the thread. It was mainly a regurgitation of info scattered around the boards mixed with whoring of mr supps/n2buildmuscle products.

I didn't have to read past the first paragraph of your thread to know that you probably didn't graduate highschool, much less have an undergraduate degree at a reputable university.

So, basically, you're 'some guy' that is going to school, claiming to be a molecular biologist. Just so you know, studying fungi,algae, and bacteria is slightly different than anabolic steroids.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

27. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    whoring of mr supps/n2buildmuscle products.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post

28. Quote Originally Posted by uniifirex

Every thread i see you come in and post turns into a party
    It's because I am a sex robot from the future.
    Starting parties one thread at a time.

29. Good read fellas. Got a lot of good input on you and manbeast argument. Pretty helpful. Not trying to be rude but "I don't like change"

30. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast

I'm not sure why you would PM me being mr nice guy then talk sh!t in the thread.

I read through a lot of the thread. It was mainly a regurgitation of info scattered around the boards mixed with whoring of mr supps/n2buildmuscle products.

I didn't have to read past the first paragraph of your thread to know that you probably didn't graduate highschool, much less have an undergraduate degree at a reputable university.

So, basically, you're 'some guy' that is going to school, claiming to be a molecular biologist. Just so you know, studying fungi,algae, and bacteria is slightly different than anabolic steroids.
    And your janitor job is more reputible? U didn't read past the first paragraph because your illiterate n cant dont understand how someone new to this site is more knowledgable than u...U can keep downing me and my school and I'll keep answering all the pm s ive been recieving about proper pct... U keep using ur nolva... Ill see u for gyno surgery soon, uneducated prick... Do janitors get benefits?
  •