ultradrol + trenazone

speedislife11

Awards
Hey guys so I've been researching on these PH's for awhile now and I've noticed theres a lot of ways people are dosing it and I'm trying to figure out which is the best and what to take. So far its 8/12/12/12 with the ultradrol and a little confused with the trenazone. The pct I'll be running will be the liquidnolva along with milkthistle throughout the cycle. I'm 23, weight 190 pounds and am currently taking the basics protein, pre workout, and creatine but am looking to get to about to 200 205. I'm just trying to get some more opinions and information about how to run this.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The trenazone u can dose 1ml/1ml/1ml/1ml pick up some clomid though since your running trenazone, nolva won't b a good option. I'd also stagger the cycle so it'll b 6 total weeks.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
P5P would also b something i'd buy to deal with any possible prolactin sides too from the trenazone.

speedislife11

Awards
Oh ok I appreciate the information. I was reading this one guys thread on here and he was dosing 24mg a day but he also weighs alot more but got really good gains off of it. You think running 12/12/24/24/24/24 good?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
you think that is sufficient? nothing "non-legal" necessary?
Yeah unless he bumps the dose pretty high, I had my boy run p5p and he had no sides whatsoever. Personally if I run trenazone it will b with something androgenic enough to offset the possibility of sides, or pstanz which will block the PR.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh ok I appreciate the information. I was reading this one guys thread on here and he was dosing 24mg a day but he also weighs alot more but got really good gains off of it. You think running 12/12/24/24/24/24 good?
If this is your first run I like this better 12/12/16/16/20/20.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
if ur running ultra solo this would be a great dose. the last cycle i did was ultra and i had no sides at all just gins wish i could have bumped the dose to something like that.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah unless he bumps the dose pretty high, I had my boy run p5p and he had no sides whatsoever. Personally if I run trenazone it will b with something androgenic enough to offset the possibility of sides, or pstanz which will block the PR.
yeah I got some P-stanz and AHv3 to run with it....but figure better safe than sorry, might as well run some cheap natural anti-prolactin supps with it too.

speedislife11

Awards
yeah it's my first run, i mean i did the real methyl masterdrol back in the day before it was banned but doing 12/12/16/16/20/20 is with 2 bottles right

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yeah I got some P-stanz and AHv3 to run with it....but figure better safe than sorry, might as well run some cheap natural anti-prolactin supps with it too.
Yeah you'll b gtg bro.

speedislife11

Awards
alright I really appreciate it man, have you taken it?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
alright I really appreciate it man, have you taken it?
Nope. Idk if I ever will, the next cycle I'm gonna do is all injectable. I could use it with some Test E for a lean bulk with the trenazone too. B4 I do any of this though I'm gonna run Osta/S4 I wanna see what they can do for me on a recomp.

speedislife11

Awards
Nice man! I actually did a 10 week cycle last January of tren and sus and gained about 30 pounds but lost alot over the summer due to my job but i heard test e will give amazing results.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well test is test u just need to have a good source to make sure its dosed right.

FubarFit

Awards
Would you consider a sarm to be androgenic enough to offset the sides im starting my program with 2 weeks osta then 4 weeks osta+trenazone.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you consider a sarm to be androgenic enough to offset the sides im starting my program with 2 weeks osta then 4 weeks osta+trenazone.
I don't think osta is but S4 might be. Depends on how estrogenic you get. But if you are only running trenazone I think progestin sides are gonna be more of an issue (if at all)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't think osta is but S4 might be. Depends on how estrogenic you get. But if you are only running trenazone I think progestin sides are gonna be more of an issue (if at all)
This^^^

Plus I honestly don't know, no one has run a PH plus a SARM together yet because they both compete for the AR. Best thing u can do is try it, but S4 is the one that's androgenic, Osta isn't at all.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
androhard and pstanz are also good options here.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Pstanz is definitely cheaper. I bought enough for 350mg day for a 6 weeker for the price of one bottle of androhard
I'm saying bro. No offense to PP but I won't f*ck with their products, not worth the cash.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
P-stanz is cheaper, but damn you gotta jack the dosage up so high you need like 3-4 bottles lol. With AHv3 you can get away with 3-4 gels and UNDERdose it (use half a bottle for 6-8 weeks basically if you lowball it at 3-4 a day)....its potent....so not sure on the final results money-wise? might be a wash. Like I said I got leftover AHv3 so I figured run it with the P-stanz. Got enough for 3 AHv3 per day for 6 weeks and 3 bottles P-stanz.