hypothetical crazy idea (not doing it.. but wanted some thoughts) - AnabolicMinds.com

hypothetical crazy idea (not doing it.. but wanted some thoughts)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

hypothetical crazy idea (not doing it.. but wanted some thoughts)

Any chance h-drol and superdrol are synergistic, such that stacking the two together at half dose would be a good idea???
    Just me sitting around thinking too much and still being a chemistry retarded noob!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Bump,,, come on guys,, humor me!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

eh, i've never heard of a specific synergy between the two ever. there is also the fact that 4 weeks is about tops for superdrol, whereas halodrol kicks in around 3 weeks in.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    eh, i've never heard of a specific synergy between the two ever. there is also the fact that 4 weeks is about tops for superdrol, whereas halodrol kicks in around 3 weeks in.
    Fair enough,,, that begs the next question,,, bare in mind this is just hypothetical... 1-4: 5mg sdrol/ 50mg hdrol/ 300kat... 5-10: 100mg hdrol/350kat
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

that's 10 weeks on methyls, not my idea of a good time on your liver.
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

that's 10 weeks on methyls, not my idea of a good time on your liver.
    Lol... I do think too much
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

i think a pulsed superdrol run for someone trainng 3-4x a week, with a testosterone base could be a solid way to go, but the key is with a testosterone base, and the pulse going for 6-8 weeks (6 for 4x a week, 8 for 3x is my initial thought). BUT this is just a hypothetical.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

i think a pulsed superdrol run for someone trainng 3-4x a week, with a testosterone base could be a solid way to go, but the key is with a testosterone base, and the pulse going for 6-8 weeks (6 for 4x a week, 8 for 3x is my initial thought). BUT this is just a hypothetical.
    I had a similar thought,, like I've said,,, I do a lot of hypothesizing
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the only benefit with stacking superdrol & hdrol would be to use hdrol in order to maintain steady androgen levels over a 24hr period.

an example of a cycle would be weeks 1-4: sd 20mg/hd 50mg e/d, weeks 5-6 hdrol @ 75-100mg/furaza-a @ max dosage e/d for last 2 weeks of the 6 week cycle.

the sd would give you the anabolic boost you need, fura to harden up, and hd keeps levels steady over a 24hr period.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

You sir are enabling a madman... you realize this right?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    the only benefit with stacking superdrol & hdrol would be to use hdrol in order to maintain steady androgen levels over a 24hr period.

an example of a cycle would be weeks 1-4: sd 20mg/hd 50mg e/d, weeks 5-6 hdrol @ 75-100mg/furaza-a @ max dosage e/d for last 2 weeks of the 6 week cycle.

the sd would give you the anabolic boost you need, fura to harden up, and hd keeps levels steady over a 24hr period.
    Hmmmmmm..... I can pull that off!!!
    How would that work with my current cycle
    1-2 500mg test cyp
    3-9 500mg test cyp / 75mg tren ed
    10-15 tge protocol you mentioned plus 500mg test a week?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco

1-2 500mg test cyp
    10-15 the protocol you mentioned plus 500mg test a week?
    Funny how quickly things transcend "hypothetical"
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Bump to jbryand

1-2 500mg test cyp
  14. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    You sir are enabling a madman... you realize this right?
    how quickly the madman "trusts somebody else's opinion" when it agrees with his madness aye?
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hmm... and I'll get back to the cycle question later, working right now
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

My opinion is the truth, and I'll get back to the cycle question later, working right now
    For some reason I trust you,,, even if you did neg rep me over sparkpeople.com being 50 calories off when calculating my 4000+ calorie diet,,, LOL
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Bump to jbryand
    Fyi I'm halfway through the tren phase,,, zero sides from the tren so far,, for whatever that's worth,,,
  18. Diamond Member

Huh, well I don't remember who I rep.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Huh, well I don't remember who I rep.
    Lol.... you were the only neg I received... lol... so, I remembered,,, but, I'm never too worried about such things,,,
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

What about using Raptor, you get you dimthylzine and superdrol... I read somewhere that you stop seeing gains on a consistent dosage of superdrol after 18 days.... Can anyone vowe for this?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Thats good you have no sides with tren, what is your dose and how much test...
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DRSTRISMADAST
    Thats good you have no sides with tren, what is your dose and how much test...
    I'm averaging 75mg a day... do 100 and 50mg alternating eod... 500mg test a week... first time doing tren, wasn't sure what to expect,, was prepared for the worst, but it never came,,, gained 5 pounds so far with a 2% overall bf% drop
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Have about three to four weeks left,, need to redo my math,,, going to keep using it until I run out,,, had 2g to start,, then switch to the orals/test cyp
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    1-2 500mg test cyp
    well, with the test cyp, there is no reason to add in hdrol, as the test ester will maintain steady blood levels.

so if you wanted, you could run the sd (or better yet, dimethazine would be a better option for this) for weeks 12-15 (or if you had dzine, run that weeks 10-15) and then while the ester is clearing your system, run the fura at max dosage (im talking like 400-500mg) for 2 weeks (weeks 16-17) this will harden you up (even more so if you use dzine instead of sd)
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

well, with the test cyp, there is no reason to add in hdrol, as the test ester will maintain steady blood levels.

so if you wanted, you could run the sd (or better yet, dimethazine would be a better option for this) for weeks 12-15 (or if you had dzine, run that weeks 10-15) and then while the ester is clearing your system, run the fura at max dosage (im talking like 400-500mg) for 2 weeks (weeks 16-17) this will harden you up (even more so if you use dzine instead of sd)
    Well, the thing is, I already own hdrol, sdrol and fura... I'd have to buy dzine
  26. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, the thing is, I already own hdrol, sdrol and fura... I'd have to buy dzine
    oh...all of a sudden mr online roid shopper extremo has an aversion to picking up MORE roid pills? what happened? an epiphany??? usually you would not even need this suggested to you in order to make a purchase....now you are complaining and fighting it? LOL
  27. Diamond Member

^--

but anyhow, well then, run the sd for the last 4 weeks of the cycle at 20mg, the hd at 50mg, then for 2 weeks solo, the fura @ max dosage (to last 2 weeks, ideally 400-500mg) and hd @ 100mg
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

^--

but anyhow, well then, run the sd for the last 4 weeks of the cycle at 20mg, the hd at 50mg, then for 2 weeks solo, the fura @ max dosage (to last 2 weeks, ideally 400-500mg) and hd @ 100mg
    Good thing I take liver support year around lol
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

^--

Ok let me line this up to the best of my understanding,,, keep in mind this is still hypothetical,,, not sure it won't give me jaundice,, lol

Weeks
    1-2 500mg test solo
    3-8 500mg test/75mg tren ed
    9-12 500mg test/20md sd/50mg hd
    12-13 500mg test/hd 100/fura 400-500

Sorry,,, not sure that is accurate,,, would I continue to run the fura with my test for a bit after the h-drol?

Fyi,, I'm in the middle of week five at this time
  30. Diamond Member

thats always a good idea, even if you dont use steroids.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

thats always a good idea, even if you dont use steroids.
    I've been taking more health related supps than anyone I know for almost 20yrs straight ....
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Ok let me line this up to the best of my understanding,,, keep in mind this is still hypothetical,,, not sure it won't give me jaundice,, lol

Weeks
    1-2 500mg test solo

Sorry,,, not sure that is accurate,,, would I continue to run the fura with my test for a bit after the h-drol?

Is there any real sanity to doing this?? Don't get me wrong,, I'm not afraid of the insane as long as it's intelligent insanity,,,
  33. Diamond Member

Weeks
    1-2 500mg test solo

well, that would be one way, and im sure it'd be fine. I had recomended 2 weeks of hdrol/fura starting 7 days after your last injection, to give you time to let the ester clear, then you would begin pct after the 2 weeks of hd/fura (because those compounds clear your system quick)

and no worries for jaundice, I have ran much harsher oral cycles than this. hd/sd is nothing. you might have a problem if you ran 100mg of hd & 30mg of sd, but your not, so no worries.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

well, that would be one way, and im sure it'd be fine. I had recomended 2 weeks of hdrol/fura starting 7 days after your last injection, to give you time to let the ester clear, then you would begin pct after the 2 weeks of hd/fura (because those compounds clear your system quick)

and no worries for jaundice, I have ran much harsher oral cycles than this. hd/sd is nothing. you might have a problem if you ran 100mg of hd & 30mg of sd, but your not, so no worries.
    I'm on trt so P.C.T. doesn't matter,, I cruise 200mg a week year round
  35. Diamond Member

Is there any real sanity to doing this?? Don't get me wrong,, I'm not afraid of the insane as long as it's intelligent insanity,,,
    sd/hd then hd/fura for a 6 week oral cycle is nothing. no need to worry. you could drop the hd, and save it for later if you want, it isn't going to help that much.

you should just pick up 2 bottles of dzine to run solo for 6 weeks, and save the other compounds for down the road.

sd/hd for a kick start, and hold onto the fura until you can get another bottle to use at the end of a cycle to harden up.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

I was planning on dropping the test by 50-100 a week after all this until back to 200.... two to four weeks to taper back down to normal
  37. Diamond Member

oh, i must of missed that somewhere. well forget about the ester clearing then, lol.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

I have one bottle sd, one hd and two of fura
  39. Diamond Member

okay, here is my final hypothetical recomendation for the last 8 weeks of your cycle.

sd @ 20mg/hd@ 50mg 4 weeks, then fura at max dosage for the last 4 weeks.

is the hd helladrol? i notice some mr supps products.

what are the brand names you got?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

okay, here is my final hypothetical recomendation for the last 8 weeks of your cycle.

sd @ 20mg/hd@ 50mg 4 weeks, then fura at max dosage for the last 4 weeks.

is the hd helladrol? i notice some mr supps products.

what are the brand names you got?
    LGI SD10, HELLADROL, KATANADROL

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got a crazy idea
    By dpfisher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 09:06 AM
  2. Crazy Idea
    By ItsHectic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 01:55 PM
  3. crazy idea