- 09-23-2004, 01:19 PM
If nolva prevents estrogen binding, and helps with water retention, then is it possible to use this precontest? More importantly, what happens if you stop using this say 1 or 2 or 3 weeks before your contest? Do you have a rebound effect? will you bloat up and look like your holding water like crazy?!
- 09-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Yes. It helps pre-contest especially if used with non-aromatizing androgens.
No, you'll only look bloated if you're using aromatizing androgens then stop the nolva.
09-23-2004, 02:49 PM
I meant using nolva as PCT that is...does this make a difference?
Say I were to do a m4ohn or m5aa cycle up till contest time, and used nolva as PCT, would i be facing some water retention after PCT?
09-27-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm interested in this answer too.
Would nova or 6 oxo, make you even dryer if you stack it with say m-d and 5aa precontest? I'd think not??
09-27-2004, 04:14 PM
i actually dont care if it makes you drier...i get dry enough as it is...I just dont wanna lose that. I dont want nolva rebound as i think i heard from somewhere.
Similar Forum Threads
- By meltoid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-19-2004, 12:57 PM
- By Nullifidian in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2004, 12:43 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 09:06 AM
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 34Last Post: 04-12-2003, 08:51 AM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2003, 03:09 AM