DecaFire Cycle

dpannell85

Awards
Got my preload all worked out I am 6'3 230 lb My diet is now lined up. This cycle will probaly get flamed due to me being out of shape but i have the ethic and thought it would be interesting to show the effects prohormones can have on the body no matter its condition

Attachments

boxer78

Awards
If this is what you are taking, I hope you have some strong liver support and PCT. Honestly, I would sell that **** and pick something like hdrol or epi if it's your 1st, which I assume it is.

Decafire

Serving Size: 2 capsules

Servings Per Container: 30

3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 100mg

17-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-3-one 15mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-1,4-diol-3,17b-diol 15mg

2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-1 20mg

2a,17a-dimethyl-17B, Hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 15mg

4-chloro-17a methyl androst-1,4 diene-3 17a-diol 10mg

Milk thistle (80% silymarin) 140mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC) 110mg

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) 100mg

Saw Palmetto 80mg

Chrysin 750mg

Tribulus Terrestris 200mg

Avena Sativa 250mg

Muira Puma 300mg

dpannell85

Awards
I dod half a cycle of anadrol 50 loveed it but my son got sick so i was stuck at uc davis for two months no exercise and horrible cafeteria chinese i didnt leave
I have pct finaflex.black and am gettig some clomid
I am onlyy takeinh the two caps a day so im not to worried about body damage im taking Many Many supports

I was wondering if adding epifire would be over kill i would only take one of those a night

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t that is a horrible compound... OP don't use it.. for the love of your health don't touch it...

ManBeast

dpannell85

Awards
holy sh*t that is a horrible compound... OP don't use it.. for the love of your health don't touch it...

ManBeast
If taken eod or just two caps a day is it rly that bad? I know 5 compunds stacked seems really scary but with proper supports it ahould be okay.
I ser other people run single phs at like 300 mg i wont be close to that with these wont it kinda balance out

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
#1 eod will suck ass due to fluctuating hormone levels and still shut you down, so crappy sides, solid shutdown, and crap gains.
#2 1 pill per day will give you enough of a dose for sides and little to no benefit.

so 100mg of 1-andro, 15mg of d-zine, 20mg of cynostane, 15mg of superdrol, and 10mg of halodrol? that is a crap balanced dose anyways... waste of money waste of time.

pstanz at 300mg has little to no liver toxicity, same with furza, they aren't methylated and need the higher dosages due to the low amount that makes it past first pass...

do you have any clue on how prohormones/steroids work inside the body?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
only 15 mg of halo? what's the fcuking point. sounds like a bottle of jaundice. what made you choose that ph?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Don't do it bro, its DecaSh*t. F*ck with epi bro, with a clean diet you'll make great gains and drop some bf too.

dpannell85

Awards
i have winabol as well is that a better ph?
I have epifire which is supposed to be estrogenblocker but is also a prohormone would that at least be cleaner?

Don't do it bro, its DecaSh*t. F*ck with epi bro, with a clean diet you'll make great gains and drop some bf too.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i have winabol as well is that a better ph?
I have epifire which is supposed to be estrogenblocker but is also a prohormone would that at least be cleaner?
Lol u made some bad purchases bro. Winabol is just a furaza clone so you'd need a few more bottles and epifire is also sh*t, an estrogen blocker with SD and cyanostane is a horrible idea. Get some epistane or another good epi clone.

dpannell85

Awards
Lol u made some bad purchases bro. Winabol is just a furaza clone so you'd need a few more bottles and epifire is also sh*t, an estrogen blocker with SD and cyanostane is a horrible idea. Get some epistane or another good epi clone.
You dont feel even someone with low muscle mass like myseld would benefot from it.
If not ill see u in a month on a thread called " help i havw bitch tits" lol :(

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You dont feel even someone with low muscle mass like myseld would benefot from it.
If not ill see u in a month on a thread called " help i havw bitch tits" lol :(
Lol noooo. Sell them if u can, get some actual bang for your buck.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Jesus jetskiing Christ. First - you need like 3-4 more years of working out before you do steroids. Second, ONE oral methyl compound per cycle. Do yourself a favor and just buy some epistane since I know you arent gonna listen to what I first said.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Btw if you had the work ethic you wouldn't be 28% bodyfat. No offense, just sayin... I think you are overstating your dedication if you wanna jump into steroids in the shape you are in. Tough love, but honesty.

dpannell85

Awards
Btw if you had the work ethic you wouldn't be 28% bodyfat. No offense, just sayin... I think you are overstating your dedication if you wanna jump into steroids in the shape you are in. Tough love, but honesty.
I spent two months at the hoslital day and night were alk i did was hold my son who was on life support ate nasty food before that i went to police academy and played football for 4 years
I am just now in a position to workout aince my son has his health and were home

TheMaharaja

Awards
decafire looks like prepackaged liver failure...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Will u explain lol?
I have to agree DP it will make a lot more sense to get strict with your diet and just work out consistently. Eat a lot of protein and good carbs and hit the gym at least 3 - 4 x's per week; you'll make tons of progress without any AAS. I've been plateauing for literally 8 - 10 years and have been bodybuilding for 15, and only now am I crossing the barrier to AAS. I didn't even try any of the PH stuff until the past few weeks.

I beg you to please keep it consistent until you're stuck for a good three months at least. TRUST me you will be happy that you waited, not only is it so much healthier for you, but you'll have something to look forward to for when you do reach that sticking point.

Just from one juice-noob to another brother...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
PS hope your son is doing well man

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t happens, we all get hit with crazy sh*t in life sometimes, your body will be better off if you train natty and cut some before jumping back on a cycle, going from nothing to on cycle is way too much stress for anyone. PLUS as I said before, that bottle you hold in your hand is jaundice in a can...