solution crash--still okay right?

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
I made a nolva solution with everclear and since the tamoxifen citrate is said to be underdose I tried to squeeze in 1.5 grams with 49ml everclear. The solution crashed on me overnight and I reheated it the next day but again I checked this morning and it's crashed. This really isn't a concern is it? I'm not starting my cycle for another couple weeks though (I made the solutions now since my friend is about to start his). Can I just leave it crystallized in my fridge and then heat it up in 6 weeks when I actually need it?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I made a nolva solution with everclear and since the tamoxifen citrate is said to be underdose I tried to squeeze in 1.5 grams with 49ml everclear. The solution crashed on me overnight and I reheated it the next day but again I checked this morning and it's crashed. This really isn't a concern is it? I'm not starting my cycle for another couple weeks though (I made the solutions now since my friend is about to start his). Can I just leave it crystallized in my fridge and then heat it up in 6 weeks when I actually need it?
Sure can, Or you could just add more everclear and make it 20mg/mL. I"m guessing you have it at 30mg/mL.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, why do people do 49mls instead of 50 when they are talking about 20mgs a ml. I did 60mls everclear for 3 grams clomid for 50mg/ml but some people do other wise, was I wrong?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1g = 1ml (generic) when doing conversions.

ManBeast

Grant

Awards
  • Established
So I have 63mls of solution if I use 3 gms of clomid and 60mls of everclear?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
My nolva solution usually settles out after a while when its left anyways. I usually just shake it first and it all suspends again.