solution crash--still okay right?

1. solution crash--still okay right?

I made a nolva solution with everclear and since the tamoxifen citrate is said to be underdose I tried to squeeze in 1.5 grams with 49ml everclear. The solution crashed on me overnight and I reheated it the next day but again I checked this morning and it's crashed. This really isn't a concern is it? I'm not starting my cycle for another couple weeks though (I made the solutions now since my friend is about to start his). Can I just leave it crystallized in my fridge and then heat it up in 6 weeks when I actually need it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bas4Lizzife
    I made a nolva solution with everclear and since the tamoxifen citrate is said to be underdose I tried to squeeze in 1.5 grams with 49ml everclear. The solution crashed on me overnight and I reheated it the next day but again I checked this morning and it's crashed. This really isn't a concern is it? I'm not starting my cycle for another couple weeks though (I made the solutions now since my friend is about to start his). Can I just leave it crystallized in my fridge and then heat it up in 6 weeks when I actually need it?
    Sure can, Or you could just add more everclear and make it 20mg/mL. I"m guessing you have it at 30mg/mL.

3. Just wondering, why do people do 49mls instead of 50 when they are talking about 20mgs a ml. I did 60mls everclear for 3 grams clomid for 50mg/ml but some people do other wise, was I wrong?
    •   

4. 1g = 1ml (generic) when doing conversions.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

5. So I have 63mls of solution if I use 3 gms of clomid and 60mls of everclear?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    So I have 63mls of solution if I use 3 gms of clomid and 60mls of everclear?
    basically

7. My nolva solution usually settles out after a while when its left anyways. I usually just shake it first and it all suspends again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Peg based solutions - crashing
    By GeekPoop in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 11:33 PM
  2. solution crashed.. damnit
    By chasec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 02:27 AM
  3. TNE oil solution- crashed
    By blankstare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8