Gyno during cycle?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Will nolva be enough if gyno flares up during cycle? I'm doing my first cycle and really don't know if I'm gyno sensitive. Anything else I should grab?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
what kind of cycle? yes, nolva can help depending on the compounds used. if using any kind of "tren-like" compounds its best to avoid nolva due to prolactin issues from what i hear. is this an injectable cycle? oral only? combo of both? if you are using test, then i would say go with arimidex at the first signs of estrogen side effects, which should keep gyno away. im sure others will have more info for ya.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
what kind of cycle? yes, nolva can help depending on the compounds used. if using any kind of "tren-like" compounds its best to avoid nolva due to prolactin issues from what i hear. is this an injectable cycle? oral only? combo of both? if you are using test, then i would say go with arimidex at the first signs of estrogen side effects, which should keep gyno away. im sure others will have more info for ya.
Sorry I should of specified, it's a 6 week pmag cycle

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you shouldnt have a problem with gyno during a pmag cycle, but everyone reacts differently. yes, nolva would help im pretty sure. if im not mistaken, pmag can't amromatize so estrogen shouldnt be a problem.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ya I didn't anticipate it by any means due to it
Non aromatizing but I've heard it has with some people and I just wanted to have everything covered before I start. Thanks for the help

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
anytime, and good call on covering your bases. better to be prepared and have stuff on hand as opposed to trying to play catch up later on. good luck with the cycle!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Save that Nolva for a SuperDrol cycle later and get yoked :)

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
What is your pct gonna look like? What are your stats and whate lse are you running with the pmag? Also, I would recommend an AI if your worried about gyno... Something like Forma stanazol, Letro, Prami, Anastrozole... This will help bind the receptor instead of the excess estrogen from the aromatization... Ill also say that if you continue Arimidex, you need to take it 2 more weeks or so after you pct is done to make sure that the estrogen doesnt come back.. Should help combat...
Hope this helps
Johnny

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
btw nolva is ****, thats a serm of the past...

uniifirex

Awards
I'm going to disagree with that, also AI isn't neccesary for such a light cycle, your estro will just get killed from a regular dose, and estrogen is still needed to gain.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Not sure what this is even supposed to mean.
Run it for every PCT, don't save it.

My friend ran 6 weeks of pmag also, and he had a horrible rebound, so i suggest having it on hand.
Rebound could have been from the Nolva man, and I agree use Nolva for gyno and estrogen related sides, get clomid or torem for pct

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
Nolvadex is gonna destory all estrogen that is on the receptor.... so What are you talking about needing estrogen to grow when your dimineshing all that is there??? Kinda of a contradiction dont you think....

uniifirex

Awards
Nolvadex is gonna destory all estrogen that is on the receptor.... so What are you talking about needing estrogen to grow when your dimineshing all that is there??? Kinda of a contradiction dont you think....
Im disagreeing with nolva is ****, i said AI is not neccesary as it will kill your estro...?
I don't see any contradiction

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Wow some of this info is a little above my head...lol
That's honestly the first time I've heard of nolva not being a sufficient pct for pmag tho...

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Isn't yoked a pwo?
Yoked means huge in this sense, it is slang term. And are y'all fcking kidding me? Haha I'm 19 never ran a cycle in my life and I know more than you knuckleheads. Not tryin to be malicious. Nolva is enough for pmag, but a better use of Nolva is to cut out estrogen, to get rid if gyno etc. pmag should not need a serm, but if you want one I would go with clomid or torem because as someone had stated, there are chances of rebound with a Nolva pct.

uniifirex

Awards
It is suffecient enough....It's used for almost everyone in here using AAS.

and yes yok3d is a preworkout, but he's not using it literally :p

like "get jacked" but instead say "get yoked"

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards

Yeah but usually Nolva and clomid are ran simultaneously for pct, Nolva doesn't increase test just cuts out estrogen, some estrogen is good so this can have negative effects

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
nolva does nothing to cut out estrogen, it just blocks it from binding to receptors in certain areas of the body....

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
nolva does nothing to cut out estrogen, it just blocks it from binding to receptors in certain areas of the body....
What I meant lol I dk the full fledge terminology

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards

Oh wow embaressing lol I'm clearly thinking too hard trying to figure this out lol

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but usually Nolva and clomid are ran simultaneously for pct, Nolva doesn't increase test just cuts out estrogen, some estrogen is good so this can have negative effects
nolva will increase test via negative feedback loop, just the same way clomid works to increase test. nolva also doesnt decrease serum estrogen, it blocks the ER in specific tissues so estrogen is unable to bind.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So the nolva would not do anything to the estrogen levels however when I do come off it in pct all the estrogen that's been floating in my body will suddenly have access to breast tissue? Am I on the right track? If that's the case then wouldn't every cycle cause an estro rebound?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
nolva will increase test via negative feedback loop, just the same way clomid works to increase test. nolva also doesnt decrease serum estrogen, it blocks the ER in specific tissues so estrogen is unable to bind.
What he said

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
back to the original question at hand. i think nolva would be enough to prevent and/or manage any gyno issues that could arise. however, if things got really nasty, letro may need to intervene. letro would only be used if true gyno began to develop though... an unlikely event with a pmag cycle

Ryan1000

Awards
you need a serm for any and all cycles............

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
LOL - someone really needs to do a clear cut sticky on how Clomid / Nolva / Torem are different from one another.

I stay away from Nolva - too many "My Libido is ****ed" threads.

Clomid and Torem - I've used both and never had an issue with libido so I'll stick with those. I don't use aromatizing compounds on cycle - and I use an A/I during PCT.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
LOL - someone really needs to do a clear cut sticky on how Clomid / Nolva / Torem are different from one another.

I stay away from Nolva - too many "My Libido is ****ed" threads.

Clomid and Torem - I've used both and never had an issue with libido so I'll stick with those. I don't use aromatizing compounds on cycle - and I use an A/I during PCT.
yes a sticky on this would be terrific, i would of saved me alot of time lol and im going to go ahead and go with the nolva i think since i have already purchased it, hopefully no libido issues arise :/

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
besides something like the androseires, or anavar in mild low doses, what don't you need a serm for?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
i disagree. like JoeySon said, why risk it? i realize your only 19, but when your older and start running cycles let us know how it goes for you with no serm...
I'm just saying halodrol and other PHs, pmag, don't need a serm, although it would be wise to have one.
Designer steroids like SuperDrol need one fr sure

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
any of the PHs you mentioned, ran at an appropriate dose/duration for good gains, will shut you down to the point of needing a SERM...

uniifirex

Awards
dude i don't know if you even know what your saying.

as manbeast said, it doesnt "cut out estrogen" it just prevents binding to open receptors
AI(such as letro as mentioned) is what will do more on your e levels, in which case i said AI is NOT neccesary for pmag, and you should run nolva/clom just as any other cycle

What exactly are you disagreeing with me on?

edit-
Also your going to need a SERM for anything, if you even know what it stands for, thats what its used for.
Also @ your "im 19 never ran anything and know more than you knuckleheads" post was unnecessary considering your getting shutdown by half the board in here.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Alright in diggin myself a deep hole here so I will subside, haha just goin off what I've heard but apparently that was bs. Glad I got that cleared up

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
dude i don't know if you even know what your saying.

as manbeast said, it doesnt "cut out estrogen" it just prevents binding to the receptors.
AI is what will do more on dropping your e levels, in which case i said AI is NOT neccesary for pmag, and you should run nolva.

What exactly are you disagreeing with me on?
I don't even know anymore man, this thread blew my mind haha

uniifirex

Awards
edit-
Also your going to need a SERM for anything, if you even know what it stands for, thats what its used for.
Also @ your "im 19 never ran anything and know more than you knuckleheads" post was unnecessary considering your getting shutdown by half the board in here.

@ the edit

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
edit-

@ the edit
'I immediately regret saying that'- Kenny Powers

I'll admit I'm at 19 year old who thought he knew it all, haha needless to say I don't and I apologize

Serm is selective estrogen receptor modulator
Sarm is selective androgen receptor modulator

Im not that illiterate when it comes to this stuff, although my posts would say otherwise.

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
If everyone here is using nolvadex for PCT, Things are about to change... You idiots... Nolvadex is not PCT at all.... Its used for gyno flair ups and its a drug of the past... There are 6 other drugs min. that do everything nolva does without the sides and having to worry about the prolactin buildup with 19 nors.... There are a 1000 of threads on how nolvadex is NOT USED FOR PCT...You shoud use a serm, but not nolvadex....
Im posting a thread froma good friend of mine.... You should read it... Better yet.. ill post you the link to it so you can understand better why nolvadex isnt used as PCT anymore....

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
If everyone here is using nolvadex for PCT, Things are about to change... You idiots... Nolvadex is not PCT at all.... Its used for gyno flair ups and its a drug of the past... There are 6 other drugs min. that do everything nolva does without the sides and having to worry about the prolactin buildup with 19 nors.... There are a 1000 of threads on how nolvadex is NOT USED FOR PCT...You shoud use a serm, but not nolvadex....
Im posting a thread froma good friend of mine.... You should read it... Better yet.. ill post you the link to it so you can understand better why nolvadex isnt used as PCT anymore....
Someone has my back haha even though it might be a lost cause

uniifirex

Awards

"its used ALMOST"
key word almost

Also i said IN HERE using AAS, scroll through logs, i can gaurantee " ALMOST" everyone is using nolvadex during PCT

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
It looks like it is a lost cause... I have more than 1000+ posts on 4 other major AAS forums, and no one uses nolva anymore.. I agree you need a serm, but there are better serms available... These guys are add rep points then take it away.... Im giving them sourced info on other threads and there all still disagreeing with me.... Thats why there the ones on the board posting how they are 3 weeks in a have no libido and gynomastia... I got you back bro, we will be the only ones using modern medicine.... Hey UNI, i hav a question for you, would you teach someone medicine from a medical journal or book that was wrote in the 60's..... no you wouldnt, you would use something more modern and up to date.... You should preach modern medicine dude... You should join another forum and read, and youll see what i mean.... get away from the nolvadex heads...

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
"its used ALMOST"
key word almost

Also i said IN HERE using AAS, scroll through logs, i can gaurantee " ALMOST" everyone is using nolvadex during PCT
Yeah, here on your website where your telling them too, go to another website and youll see no body uses it anymore.... There are better options out there....

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I'm tempted to join this convo again lol, I really truly think nova should be used for estrogen related sides and not the base for a pct, clomid and torem are a lot less harsh, on the liver, libido, gyno rebound, etc. I'm sure Nolva works for pmag because it's not that harsh, but for SuperDrol or a 19 nor, Nolva will cause a prolactin related rebound

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I'm tempted to join this convo again lol, I really truly think nova should be used for estrogen related sides and not the base for a pct, clomid and torem are a lot less harsh, on the liver, libido, gyno rebound, etc. I'm sure Nolva works for pmag because it's not that harsh, but for SuperDrol or a 19 nor, Nolva will cause a prolactin related rebound
like somebody had mentioned previously I think it would make a nice sticky to have these compared with pros/cons