PH help

KJEnriquez16

KJEnriquez16

Awards
I've been running a cycle of a ph called "Infinity" but Nature's Research. This ph has supposedly been pulled off the shelfs and ive been getting bottles of it through my good bodybuilding friend. I need a new bottle about to run out but don't know when he can get me more. Do any of you know any other PH's that contain the same ingredients that I can buy from a store?

It contains:
4 chloro 17a methyl androst - 1 4diene 17b-ol: 20mg

Estra - 4,9- diene- 3,17 Dione: 20 mg

2a, 17a dimethyl- 3one, 17B-o1: 10mg

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So you are stacking halodrol, trendione, and superdrol.... how old are you and how long have you been "on"...

ManBeast

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So you are stacking halodrol, trendione, and superdrol.... how old are you and how long have you been "on"...

ManBeast
I never understood why halodrol and superdrol were blended together with products like this. If you are taking superdrol at a reasonable dose you prob wont go over 4 weeks... yet halodrol will take 3 weeks to kick in so your getting the extra liver stress and none of the gains..such a waste.

dpannell85

Awards
I never understood why halodrol and superdrol were blended together with products like this. If you are taking superdrol at a reasonable dose you prob wont go over 4 weeks... yet halodrol will take 3 weeks to kick in so your getting the extra liver stress and none of the gains..such a waste.
It seems to me the only way to take compounds like this would be to pulse it so the halo can actually do something. Is that correct thinking?

KJEnriquez16

KJEnriquez16

Awards

ManBeast
Honestly I don't know enough to be taking ph's. But I'm going to be competing and my trainer/buddy has been getting me this. He said there aren't any stores that sell it anymore, but he has a friend who still has them. He gave me a cycle without trendione and this recent cycle with. I'm 19. I know I fukked up hard, he doesn't seem to know much about ph's either he just gets me the bottles of "Infinity". So please guy can you help me so I dont have to rely on him?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
get yourself a SERM from a research chemical supplier, as well as an anti-estrogen like erase, when you have both in your hands you will stop taking this stuff and follow a pct, competing or not you shouldn't be doing this... he's a dumbass who doesn't care about your health, and you should have googled those compounds yourself before ever taking one pill...

"In god we trust, everyone else needs to prove themselves"

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why are there so many companies mixing methylated compounds and selling them as miracle pills?

BigRed904

Awards
No, you shouldn't buy these seperately at all. I believe Purity Labs is a sponser on here if I'm correct so I'll steer you into that direction to get some Torem. Get off of this s*** as soon as you can, because from the sound of this, if you've finished a whole bottle, you're atleast 3 weeks in. Buy the Torem and run it 120/90/60/60 and get some erase or Forma-stanzol

BigRed904

Awards
Also, get some NAC and MilkThistle if you haven't been taking it. I bet your enzyme levels are off right now if you haven't been taking anything.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don't know enough to be taking ph's. But I'm going to be competing and my trainer/buddy has been getting me this. He said there aren't any stores that sell it anymore, but he has a friend who still has them. He gave me a cycle without trendione and this recent cycle with. I'm 19. I know I fukked up hard, he doesn't seem to know much about ph's either he just gets me the bottles of "Infinity". So please guy can you help me so I dont have to rely on him?
Guy's he's 19!!!

OP: you need to get a SERM (nolva, clomid, torem), and AI (like erase) and get ready to come off of this sh*t. How long have you been on that crap and at what dose?

uniifirex

Awards
Probably making bank off of you too, don't go to school if you don't do your homework, especially the fact you can buy pretty much all PH's on amazon.

KJEnriquez16

KJEnriquez16

Awards
No, you shouldn't buy these seperately at all. I believe Purity Labs is a sponser on here if I'm correct so I'll steer you into that direction to get some Torem. Get off of this s*** as soon as you can, because from the sound of this, if you've finished a whole bottle, you're atleast 3 weeks in. Buy the Torem and run it 120/90/60/60 and get some erase or Forma-stanzol
Well guys I know I should have done research beforehand but he competes and is a judge for shows and a good friend. I would have though he would know his stuff and help me
Out properly. I got the first bottle and gave him
Money before half way out so I could have the other bottle by the time the pills were all gone but he couldn't get me them until a week after I was done. He ****ed me over on this. I have about 2 days left and he hasn't been contacting me. Where can I get torem before then?

uniifirex

Awards
research chem site, there are a few that come within days (srs)

Let me know if im incorrect about that, but they are good to go.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love sources appearing to some people on this site. I am starting to think AM needs to get legit sponsor ads not google ads making a mess of everything.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It seems to me the only way to take compounds like this would be to pulse it so the halo can actually do something. Is that correct thinking?
idk if it takes weeks for halodrol to kick in solo with continuous use I have a hard time seeing it doing anything when combined with superdrol in a pulse cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
purity is from the google ad choices, the ad on the far left (on my screen) is a board supporter always, the other ad next to it on the right is a google adchoice. hence the 170lb cambridge dude benching 410 :D

uniifirex

Awards
Normally it says google ad choices on the right of the ad....weird thing is i always had that ad before i even heard of them. o_O

anyway yeah just use your friendly research chem site

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
usually it does, but i've just started assuming that anything that pops up in that spot is an adchoice, i haven't heard anything negative about the one that does pop up there though.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Once you go pharm tabs, you dont go back