someone tell me what happened to my ghb thread,
hell at least email me or pm me if something is wrong,
i searched all over for it ,no dice.

let me know mods

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
ghb is a rec. drug. thats what probably happened. you also put in links to "sources", but they were out dated by years anyhow so I don't know what the big deal is.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
well thx for whoever jacked it, sorry there were "sources" on there. you could have just erased those,
not like there is not sources on here for the same type of "research chems"
i wish you would have emailed me or pmd me!!

Anyways anyone used GHB and capitolized on its major GH boosting properties?????

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My Freshman year in college there was a guy on my floor who was Mr. Teen Michigan in the early 90s. He was a big-time juicer. He lost an inch of hairline from his first heavy test cycle, and looked to be 30 @ 19. He also enjoyed more than a little recreational drug use (I also watched him drink three or four bottles of Boones Farm--I know--nasty--while he drove his BMW @ 95mph to Detroit).

Anyhow, he had GHB, and used it for this very reason. I remember it being around for a long time...we had a nickname for it...can't remember now...anyhow, that's all anyone used it for, to sleep better and to get a GH release.

I was surprised when I started hearing all of the reports about recreation abuse...I mean...when I was young, LSD was less than $5 and lasted longer than anything else; why screw around with something that could kill you for a two-hour buzz :)

D

dirtyleg

Awards
its awesome, I know the big deal about it now is for hard dicks, but for those of us who fight the sandman every night and would do anything for a night of full sleep between work, studying, training etc. there is nothing better. Besides I'm way to selfish with the stuff to give it to anyone else. f-that I keep it for me, (except when I'm on a good buzz then I want all my friends to take a little with me so that i'm not hte only one on cloud nine.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
ive looked around and am continuing to,
from this steroid profile I read it says there arent any sides( with nominal balanced cycling) and it says in studies your natty gh levels are up to 20 times greater than normal inm healthy males for like 3-4 hrs after a small use.

shed some light if need be.

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
groups.google.com goto alt.drugs.ghb ... bunch of addicts. theres a reason not to use it. obviously you can use it responsibly, but using it to goto bed everynight or for a "gh release" you're gonna get hooked pretty easily. read some of the threads on the withdrawel from this stuff, sounds horrible. i've used it in the past recreationaly but definately would never, ever, use it as some kind of bodybuilding supplement. physical addiction to this stuff sounds horrible.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I deleted it.. and it was for being a rec drug.. and really I should have banned you for it.. truth be known.. and I will do it if it happens again.. okay
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.