Clenbuterol Dosage Question

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Clenbuterol Dosage Question


    Can someone give me a clear cut answer on clen dosages and durations for fat loss and dosage and duration when being used for its anti-catabolic effects? Thanks guys


  2. start at 60mcg/day and work your way up SLOWLY to 100mcg/day after about a week. than start going back down to about 80MCG/day at the end of 2 weeks. than take at least 2-4 weeks off before going again.
    •   
       


  3. Is that for fat loss, Anti-catabolic or both?

  4. whoa, i read start at 20mcg a day. If the 20 dosage is true, a jump that big could result in some pretty nasty sides.

  5. Thats what Im talking about. I keep getting conflicting answers.
    •   
       


  6. If this is your first time using Clen, start at 20mcg and then go up 20mcg each day until your reach 100mcg. If at any time during those increases you experience bad sides, drop down 20mcg on the next day and then the next day try the same amount in which you got the bad sides. If you are still getting bad sides from the amount then drop down 20mcg again and stay at the level until you get to 12 days. On day 13 taper down to half your maximum dose or 60mcg which ever is higher. On day 14 taper down to 40mcg.

    Take at least 2 weeks off (or go on an EC stack).
    On your next Clen cycle, if you didn't get any bad sides from 100mcg then you can pyramid up to 120mcg and higher doses on cycles after that if there are no sides on previous cycles. 200mcg is probably the highest dose you should ever go up to and that would be after doing a number of clen cycles with little or no sides.

    After 14 days, clen starts to loss its effectiveness so a 2 week on, 2 week off cycle is the recommended unless you are stacking it with something like DNP.

  7. If you're still in doubt it's better to be safe with 20mcgs than sorry with a higher dose. I agree with the rest of what TBigs said regarding cycle duration, etc.

  8. sure, start with 20mcg/ed. i just did 60 cause i weigh about 215.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    sure, start with 20mcg/ed. i just did 60 cause i weigh about 215.
    And here you are "trying" to give advice automatically asuming that everyone weighs the same as you and will react to it just like you. Larry f here is trying to get some CORRECT advice and gets conflicting info from people like yourself who don't think before they type. The correct answer would be start with 20mcg a day (a rather safe dosage to start out at) to see how the body reacts to it. Then SLOWLY up the dosage as you get used to it. I mean, you're telling a guy to start with 60mcg because YOU weigh 215lbs. That's good advice bro!

  10. i started at 20mcg worked my way up to 250 now, but i dont feel it effects after week2. it losses it effects after 2 weeks

  11. yes it does, the body becomes accustomed to it in about two weeks. This is the reason behind the 2 on/2 off cycle.

    acecombact1- If you're using 250mcg now after your two weeks and it's lost it's effectivenes, you're simply wasting product by continuing. Just take two weeks off and then start back at 20. It should be just as effective as last time.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fugetaboutit
    And here you are "trying" to give advice automatically asuming that everyone weighs the same as you and will react to it just like you. Larry f here is trying to get some CORRECT advice and gets conflicting info from people like yourself who don't think before they type. The correct answer would be start with 20mcg a day (a rather safe dosage to start out at) to see how the body reacts to it. Then SLOWLY up the dosage as you get used to it. I mean, you're telling a guy to start with 60mcg because YOU weigh 215lbs. That's good advice bro!
    hey, before you get your panties in a knot, chill out. if you check some dosage schedules posted here, they will tell you 60mcg to start with. and if i really "tried" to give him good advice i'd tell im to use the damn search button. it's insensitive pricks like you who think they know it all and flame somebody for giving their opinion that give bodybuilders and weight lifters in general a bad name.

    grow up

  13. If you have a concern start at 20mcg and work you way up, but starting at 60mcg is pretty much a safe starting point. Many peps I have read on run up to the 120-160mcg range and some even run at the 200+ mark.

    Once you know your tolerance levels you can start your ramp up closer to your top mark and I really see no point in ramping down towards the end of the cycle...just stop at your mark.

  14. i started mine at 60mcg and worked my way up to 140mcg for 2 week. I didnt taper down and felt no crash. I used ephedrine on the 2 weeks to follow. I used that for fat burning purposes and lost 18lbs in a month.

  15. I am new to clen so please forgive me if this is common knowledge as i have not seen this brought up in any of the threads.
    Should eca be taken while on clen or the following 2 weeks inbetween cycle.
    I know ephedra acts on the same receptor so i would think using it after the clen cycle would just contribute to more receptor down regulation. However using it while on cycle could be to much stimulation. So what does everyone think is the best approach?

  16. Take it in the 2 weeks in between.
  17. Post clen


    Quote Originally Posted by larry_f View Post
    Take it in the 2 weeks in between.
    Taken clen several times for pre-contest and have found the best way is to take it as below.
    start on 0.02mg 1 tab per day increasing by 0.02mg 1 tab per day till reaching 0.16mg meening 8 tabs,maintain this dose for 14 days then continue the same dose for 14 more days but 2days on and 2 days off theres no need to taper off clen as by the end of the cycle its no longer working! to get the best out of it also take t3 cytomel as clen provents/hinders your bodys production of t3/t4 i also use claratin as this extends the period clen can is efective. hope this is of some use.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by charlie1 View Post
    Taken clen several times for pre-contest and have found the best way is to take it as below.
    start on 0.02mg 1 tab per day increasing by 0.02mg 1 tab per day till reaching 0.16mg meening 8 tabs,maintain this dose for 14 days then continue the same dose for 14 more days but 2days on and 2 days off theres no need to taper off clen as by the end of the cycle its no longer working! to get the best out of it also take t3 cytomel as clen provents/hinders your bodys production of t3/t4 i also use claratin as this extends the period clen can is efective. hope this is of some use.
    i am on clen right now, and i feel it is eating some of my muscle. I am eating 500 cals below maintance should i up the cals some?

  19. you guys realize this post ended over 3 years ago
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  20. HAHAHAHA wow 3 years ago. thats the first time i've seen that. anyway if anyone cares i started at 20mcgs and had a little bit of shakes so i would def start there and go up from there
  21. I need help


    I have liquid Clenbuterol 0.001mg/ml what is the dosage needed to lose weight



    Quote Originally Posted by TBigs View Post
    If this is your first time using Clen, start at 20mcg and then go up 20mcg each day until your reach 100mcg. If at any time during those increases you experience bad sides, drop down 20mcg on the next day and then the next day try the same amount in which you got the bad sides. If you are still getting bad sides from the amount then drop down 20mcg again and stay at the level until you get to 12 days. On day 13 taper down to half your maximum dose or 60mcg which ever is higher. On day 14 taper down to 40mcg.

    Take at least 2 weeks off (or go on an EC stack).
    On your next Clen cycle, if you didn't get any bad sides from 100mcg then you can pyramid up to 120mcg and higher doses on cycles after that if there are no sides on previous cycles. 200mcg is probably the highest dose you should ever go up to and that would be after doing a number of clen cycles with little or no sides.

    After 14 days, clen starts to loss its effectiveness so a 2 week on, 2 week off cycle is the recommended unless you are stacking it with something like DNP.

  22. there are a ton of threads about clen and dosage. do a search.

    oh ya

  23. Nice thread.

    I would recommend going to the website for the product you purchased and it should tell you the dosage per ml etc then you can see what you would need to use for good fat loss. The basics are laid out well by most above.

    I think I may make a well laid out sticky / FAQ for the masses If I can get some good information together.

  24. I just finished a clen run today actually. I did five days on, two days off for three weeks. The first week start at 20 mcgs and work your way up in 20 mcg intervals. Notice how hard the sides hit you. If your having trouble handling the side then don't up the dose the next day. The second week you can start a little higher if you want. My cycle looked as follows:

    Week 1: 20/40/60/80/100
    Week 2: 40/60/80/100/100
    Week 3: 60/80/100/100/100

    I saw great results using this method. Just start low and work your way up as you assess your tolerance. The first couple days you will probably get the shakes real bad, headaches, or notice your heart beating faster than normal, but these normal fade pretty quickly. After about three days I never noticed any sides except for maybe an abnormal amount of sweating (not really a side).

  25. What kind of fattage did you lose TT?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PH DOSAGE Question
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 06:13 PM
  2. 4ad dosage question
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 11:38 AM
  3. M4OHN dosage question (for a woman)
    By nikegurl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 10:59 PM
  4. 4AD dosage question
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 05:10 AM
  5. Oral Prohormone Dosage question
    By jetrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 12:11 AM
Log in
Log in