Question about TRT and PCT?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Maybe a dumd question but do you need to do a PCT after a steroid cycle if you on TRT? Like if you're on year around TRT and do a 8 week cycle of Masteron, do you still do a proper PCT..?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may help- ask yourself this question: what is a PCT for?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe a dumd question but do you need to do a PCT after a steroid cycle if you on TRT? Like if you're on year around TRT and do a 8 week cycle of Masteron, do you still do a proper PCT..?
If on TRT why do a cycle?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If on TRT why do a cycle?
That's like asking why us guys with natty production do cycles. The trt dose he gets is just to bring him up to "normal". Though if he gets a full vial of test per month he could just blast and cruise I guess... depends on what his dr gives him

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's like asking why us guys with natty production do cycles. The trt dose he gets is just to bring him up to "normal". Though if he gets a full vial of test per month he could just blast and cruise I guess... depends on what his dr gives him
Good point

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Original Post: A cycle of Masteron will most likely STOP your bodys natural test, period. If you are getting regular blood work though you will know after your first cycle.[/

Edit: I guess I didn't understand TRT completely. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. This is me removing my foot from my mouth. :damnit1:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, please.

TRT is intended for the treatment of hypogondism - low to no endogenous testosterone production. Therefore one uses exogenous testosterone in the form of testosterone injections or creams. Eventually this causes your body to no longer produce the very little endogenous testosterone your body did before the beginning of treatment. Therefore it is considered a lifelong treatment if one decides to go that route.

The use of other androgens will not require a post cycle therapy as you no longer need to restimulate your HPTA becasue your endogenous testosterone prodcution is no longer viable and has been replaced with exogenouse testosterone in the form of TRT.

OP - No, you do not need a post cycle therapy after using other androgens when on TRT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, no pct needed, but other cycle supports will be depending on the compound(s) you are going to use.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Guys, please.

TRT is intended for the treatment of hypogondism - low to no endogenous testosterone production. Therefore one uses exogenous testosterone in the form of testosterone injections or creams. Eventually this causes your body to no longer produce the very little endogenous testosterone your body did before the beginning of treatment. Therefore it is considered a lifelong treatment if one decides to go that route.

The use of other androgens will not require a post cycle therapy as you no longer need to restimulate your HPTA becasue your endogenous testosterone prodcution is no longer viable and has been replaced with exogenouse testosterone in the form of TRT.

OP - No, you do not need a post cycle therapy after using other androgens when on TRT.
Thanks for a straight answere!

D

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
if your on trt. no pct is needed.... maybe run ai for excess strogen thats it though... What was the compound you ran?

B

Braveheart43

Awards
Do I need an AI if I cycle my Test E at 200-300mg for 6-8 weeks & then continue trt?
If so, OTC AI thats not toxic to the liver

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E 35 and Older 2
P 35 and Older 7
Invulnerabledr Anabolics 22
B Anabolics 2
lifter2005 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0