AMS Kits...Which one is recommended?

B

BestOLT

Awards
My History and Stats:

I have been lifting for 8 years now and focusing in on bodybuilding/strongman for the last 3 years. My diet is looking good since I have modified it within the last year and a half. Primarily I cut out a lot of unnecessary fats and carbs. I am currently 6'3" and ~250lbs at 12%BF. I have done a cycle of Superdrol and was happy with the results that I got.

My Goal:

I want to add 10lbs in my next cycle. I have been looking at the AMS kits that are available. My question is...What kit is the most recommended kit? I am considering buying two of the Hormonal Regulation Kit (1AD, 4AD, and Aromx) and adding Decavol. What are the thoughts on that?

Any help and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

B

boxer78

Awards
Why not run SD again? It would be much cheaper than the AMS stuff.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SD while potent is also incredibly harsh on the system. AMS while not as potent, is also nowhere near as harsh. To some of us, this matters greatly :)

OP I'd get two of the anabolic growth kits, one augmentor and one arom-x for during pct. I'd use a plainer anti-e for on cycle.

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SD while potent is also incredibly harsh on the system. AMS while not as potent, is also nowhere near as harsh. To some of us, this matters greatly :)

OP I'd get two of the anabolic growth kits, one augmentor and one arom-x for during pct. I'd use a plainer anti-e for on cycle.

ManBeast
Great advice and I enjoyed the AMS kits...

After I finish all my AndroMass runs in the future I'll be looking into purchasing a few of these kits!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd get it today with the sale they are having for the arnold, they have a promo code up in the suppliment promotions section.

B

BestOLT

Awards
Just as ManBeast said, the SD is pretty harsh on the system. And thank you all for the advice. I am gonna be doing what ManBeast has advised and snag some of these kits while they are on the Arnold special.

Since each kit is long enough for a 4 week cycle, the two kits will be an 8 week run. Should I go the full 8 weeks?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i would, also, you might want to get a 3rd for an 8 week run unless you are currently under 200 lbs. they are "bottle-dosed" for 200 and under it seems.

B

barlush23

Awards

ManBeast

Would you recommend these for someone running their first cycle? I have run natty cycles, but never a hormone cycle. I am 30, 185 lbs, about 3 years dedicated lifting. I was originally looking at androbulk, but I am very tempted to jump on this sale.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd totally reccomend one of these as a first cycle, especially if you are looking to avoid methylated compounds. What are your goals?

B

barlush23

Awards
I'd totally reccomend one of these as a first cycle, especially if you are looking to avoid methylated compounds. What are your goals?
I would like to safely put on as much muscle mass as possible.

B

BestOLT

Awards
ManBeast, when you say a plainer anti-e, what is an example of that? Like triazole or something?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
bolt: erase is what i see to be the plainest anti-e, forma stanzol is also amazing.

barlush: i'd stick to 2 of the growth kits, 2 augmentors as a basis for the cycle. Should be solid.

B

barlush23

Awards
bolt: erase is what i see to be the plainest anti-e, forma stanzol is also amazing.

barlush: i'd stick to 2 of the growth kits, 2 augmentors as a basis for the cycle. Should be solid.
What would you recommend for PCT for this cycle? I have some (anabolic innovations) DAA and a couple bottles of Erase right now.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you'll still want a SERM from a legit research company after being shutdown for 8 weeks.

B

BestOLT

Awards
So my shopping cart has 2 Bottles of Augmentor, 3 Growth Kits, 2 Bottles of Arom-X. Does that look about good? I also have my SERM on the way along with some cycle assist and anti-e.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
B

BestOLT

Awards
I just wanted another one just because. With the sale, I can't really get hurt. Any recommendations for a cycle assist? On my last cycle I just made my own.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I really like n2guard, cycle assist is solid too, but for this cycle you might be able to save lots by just rolling some lipid/bp/prostate support instead of having to worry about all the liver stuffs.

B

BestOLT

Awards
Thats exactly what I will do! I did everything separately last time to have the ability to customize the amount. Thanks for all of the help ManBeast!

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I wish I'd seen this sooner, I only ordered one growth kit, one pro anabolic kit, and one arom-x, and now it won't let me use the code to order more!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
email them, maybe they'll hook ya up

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Anyone have any input as to the effectiveness (read: Safety) of running one of these products along with a 6 week HDrol cycle? It is my first PH cycle that I'm doing this summer (I'm 24 6'2" 195lb). If so, what would you recommend for a bulk/recomp?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
their 4AD would make a nice test base, and orient a recomp more towards a bulk.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Cool, so you think its alright to stack this product with a first cycle to help combat lethargy? I honestly haven't seen any logs with any significant lethargy from HDrol in the first place, but a test base always helps right?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be fine, I'd ask in the AMS forum if there is a proper dosing procedure (i know when using multipe RDE products you space them by 30 minutes, not sure if this carries over to methyls). This kind of cycle would still require the full cycle support of a standalone hdrol cycle.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Oh, definitely, I feel like I shoulda bought a bigger apartment with the amount of health support bottles I got cluttering the place... thanks for the help!

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
So I just ordered 2 bottles of their 4AD. That discount is ridiculous! Now, ManBeast or anyone else, would you think it prudent to add an AI on-cycle with the HDrol because of the (albeit minimal) estrogen conversion? Got any suggestions if so?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
forma stanzol or erase/erase pro should do ya well.

B

BestOLT

Awards
Lol, I wish I'd seen this sooner, I only ordered one growth kit, one pro anabolic kit, and one arom-x, and now it won't let me use the code to order more!
Make sure that you manually type in the code and DO NOT copy and paste it from the promo board. I tried that earlier and for some reason it did not work that way.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Make sure that you manually type in the code and DO NOT copy and paste it from the promo board. I tried that earlier and for some reason it did not work that way.
I found a way to fix it - make sure you are not logged into your account when you are adding items into your cart. THEN type in the promo code. THEN when you click checkout log in.

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
So I just ordered 2 bottles of their 4AD. That discount is ridiculous! Now, ManBeast or anyone else, would you think it prudent to add an AI on-cycle with the HDrol because of the (albeit minimal) estrogen conversion? Got any suggestions if so?
I got some bloating when I added 4ad so I added formestane to the mix.

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I bloated a bit on a double dose of the RT 4AD, an AI is probably not a bad plan.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
would a 4 week cycle yield decent results or is the results compounded for 8 weeks?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks on the componds it is safe to run that long (i.e. not superdrol), often yeild significantly better results because you are usually not seeing the kick-in until the 2nd or even 3rd week with many compounds.