Methastadrol 30mgs?

pmr410

Awards
Ive been taking Methastadrol for 7 days at 2 pills a day 1 when i wake up (around 9) and one pre workout (around 5) i was wondering if i could add a third pill in there to increase it to 30mgs everyday, im just wondering would this be a good or bad idea and also when during the day would i take the pills? Thanks.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
is that the hard rock version. ive heard its a slightly under dosed version of SD. people bump it to 30, but it brings the risk of more sides.

most cycles i have seen on it are 10/20/30/30. if you bump it to early you are inviting sides early. personal i would stay at 20 another week then decide to bump it.

whats your whole cycle look like. including pct please

pmr410

Awards
yes its hard rock, and i read it was underdosed also...right now im taking just the methastadrol, some creatine, cycle assist, organ shield and also a little extra hawthorn berry. My post cycle is nolva (not sure about dosage yet), a natural test booster, creatine, and an OTC PCT. I know its early but i havent seen any sides at all, should i still wait until week three to bump it up?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i dont know i have two bottles of that. what are your results so far?

pmr410

Awards
7 days in no stregth gains really, i gained about 4 pounds so far and thats about it, hoping the strength gains kick in the second week, if not then ill deffinately bump it up, no side effects other than a little lethargy but nothing bad at all.

n2muscl

Awards
Hey PMR, how is your cycle going? I am planning to start a similar cycle in a couple of weeks and I'm curious to hear what your experience has been.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Don't run creatine on cycle. Wait till 15 day to bump to 30 and keep training hard :)
Nolva: 40/20/20/10

pmr410

Awards
hey n2, i haven't been on this website in a while so I'm sorry haven't answered but info about the cycle now that there is only about 6 days left i would say it was amazing for me. I gained 10 pounds, don't feel like I'm holding much water at all, started cycle benching 275 for 3 now at the end i did it for 8 yesterday and 315 for 3, the strength gains are good but didn't really come on until the third week, and i didn't see anything at 20 mgs, i had to up it to 30 but once i did it was amazing, i have had absolutely no sides at all except blurry vision once that lasted about an hour then went away and hasn't come back and a little anger now and then but to me that just means its working lol the lethargy wasn't to bad for me i simply took a nap for an hour before lifting and i was fine, i recommend this cycle and i can't wait to finish my pct to see what i keep out of this, good luck on your cycle and i hope it works out as well as mine did.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good job bud...

pmr410

Awards
idk if that was sarcasm or not because of the (...) but thanks lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No lol my bad I did mean it

worm212

Awards
Nice man!
When I used hard rocks clone, I ran it 30 all the way through.
As you already know, it is under dosed.

If you run it again, id do 30 all the way through.
Gains will be better, and it feels equivalent to 20mg of other clones I've tried.

pmr410

Awards
oh haha alright then thanks, and yeah I would definitely run it 30 all the way through if I did it again, although for my next one I'm probably gonna try a different one, any recommendations?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Transform sd is my favorite. I'm on my final week of pct. I gained 25 pounds solid and am holding every pound of it

pmr410

Awards
You do anything special for PCT? I wanna keep all the weight I gain from this, hoping to gain another 4-5 pounds this last week before pct and wanna keep all the 15 pounds. Thanks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What do u have lined up for pct already?

worm212

Awards
oh haha alright then thanks, and yeah I would definitely run it 30 all the way through if I did it again, although for my next one I'm probably gonna try a different one, any recommendations?
LGI SD-10
Transform sd extreme
Beastdrol

Those are my favorites.
Beast has probably been the best so far though.
The Raws they use are very very good quality.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Transform did 25 pounds for me... And its 17 bucks... Can't get better than that. Beast is amazing too

worm212

Awards
Transform did 25 pounds for me... And its 17 bucks... Can't get better than that. Beast is amazing too
No doubt man.
Transform is definitely a steal for the price.
And it comes in a cool metal bottle. :D hahah

SD-10 is only like 20 too.
Beast is pretty expensive.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The metal bottle is tight Haha my g ma wanted to make salt and pepper shakers with them when she was stoned once X-D

n2muscl

Awards
hey n2, i haven't been on this website in a while so I'm sorry haven't answered but info about the cycle now that there is only about 6 days left i would say it was amazing for me. I gained 10 pounds, don't feel like I'm holding much water at all, started cycle benching 275 for 3 now at the end i did it for 8 yesterday and 315 for 3, the strength gains are good but didn't really come on until the third week, and i didn't see anything at 20 mgs, i had to up it to 30 but once i did it was amazing, i have had absolutely no sides at all except blurry vision once that lasted about an hour then went away and hasn't come back and a little anger now and then but to me that just means its working lol the lethargy wasn't to bad for me i simply took a nap for an hour before lifting and i was fine, i recommend this cycle and i can't wait to finish my pct to see what i keep out of this, good luck on your cycle and i hope it works out as well as mine did.
Thanks, man. I appreciate the insight. Today is day 1 for me. Can't wait to see where I am in four weeks' time. Let us know how your last week went and how much you hold onto through PCT.