i have a question about finding information about HGH

jturk

Awards
i know that this site has forum rules so im trying not to break those. if i accidentally do, please be sure not to answer the question, let me know if what i said is against the rules & ill delete.

so i know its against the rules to ask about price & where to buy hgh. that is what im trying to find out. so my question is since almost every site has those rules, where would a beginning go to find answers to those questions?

im not asking you to tell me anything about sellers or price. im asking if you know of another website perhaps where i could ask questions like that.

demolition

demolition

Awards
There are boards that openly discuss peptides and gear. Your better off finding one of those and asking because they will give you sources too. Just my two cents. I'd love to tell you what boards but you know the rules. There is a few of them and there not hard to find.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Deca200

Deca200

Awards
What do u really want to know ???

U will be using it for anti aging,lean out or to bulk ??

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
Why do you wanna use Gh??? How do you guys ask questions and not list what your age, stats, cycle history are.... We can help you out if you told us more about why you wanna use GH and why you feel you need it....
Johnny

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Can mk 667 be used instead?

For recovery and "anti aging"?

I am not s bodybuilder. Former pro muay thai fighter who still train full time at 43 years old.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can mk 667 be used instead?

For recovery and "anti aging"?

I am not s bodybuilder. Former pro muay thai fighter who still train full time at 43 years old.
for recovery and anti-aging, i recommend you give Helios a try from APEX. its amazing for anti-again and inflammation issues.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grab a copy of this !

HGH.jpg

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Rocket3015 is that some good information?? I'm 50 and trying to recover from acl surgery and would obviously love those other benefits.
Considering asking my Dr if he can give me an Rx..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Rocket3015 is that some good information?? I'm 50 and trying to recover from acl surgery and would obviously love those other benefits.
Considering asking my Dr if he can give me an Rx..
This book is 300 pages and I barely put it down, so much information !