Epistane

tmwoodley

tmwoodley

Awards
I was thinking about using epistane now that I have read a little about it. I was wondering what peoples past experiences were and if I should stack it.

tmwoodley

tmwoodley

Awards
37 yrs old. 6'1" 215lbs. And I was led to believe that epistane would be good for burning belly fat while allowing me to bulk up. And yes this would be my first PH so I need all the advice I can get.

tmwoodley

tmwoodley

Awards
Also I am in pretty good shape. I do crossFit in addition to the gym a few times a week with a focus on Olympic lifts.

san731

san731

Awards
37 yrs old. 6'1" 215lbs. And I was led to believe that epistane would be good for burning belly fat while allowing me to bulk up. And yes this would be my first PH so I need all the advice I can get.
Epi is one of the most versatile drugs out. However recomping (losing fat while gaining muscle) is very tricky and is more about diet and macronutrient timing/training than anything.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
First, Epistane is not a PH - it's a full-on steroid.

Second - I wouldn't stack it if it's your first cycle. You will FEEL the effects very quickly if you've never done this before - and there's no reason to amplify that "rookie" effect. It's just going to cause your body to struggle to keep up with everything that's going on.

Ever been shut down before? If you're one of the guys out there who has no sexual problems - you might find this a bit disconcerting. Yes, Epistane turns you into a raging Viking ... but once you're off it, you have to deal with starting things back up again. Soooo ... be ready for that.

For that reason - I simply "pulse" now. LOL - I attempted to do a straight run of Ultradrol at the first of the year and bailed on that after two weeks when the pain in my nuts (from shrinkage) got too much to bear. Fortunately I was able to get them back up to par real quick with some Torem.

Now I'm pulsing Ultradrol ... and man, jury is still out - but it seems to be working extremely well.

TheMaharaja

Awards
ran a cycle of epi for four weeks. great results, no sides. forgot the dosage but only used one bottle. im not prone to MPB though.

tmwoodley

tmwoodley

Awards
Thank y'all!! What should I follow the cycle with? And how should I dose my cycle since this the first one I have ever done.

san731

san731

Awards
Thank y'all!! What should I follow the cycle with? And how should I dose my cycle since this the first one I have ever done.
A proper pct. I'd start at 10mg and taper up to no more than 40mg.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I ran it 30/40/40/50 so far and now will do either 50/50 the last 2 weeks or 50/60. I can't see anything less than 30mg per day being substantial enough of a dose to be effective, but hey....some people pulse it so to each their own. whatever works.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I ran it 30/40/40/50 so far and now will do either 50/50 the last 2 weeks or 50/60. I can't see anything less than 30mg per day being substantial enough of a dose to be effective, but hey....some people pulse it so to each their own. whatever works.
I was thinking of doing epi for my next cycle in a few months. I don't know how I respond to it since ive only done hdrol before. You don't think 20(for 3 days)/30/30/30/30 would be ok for first time using epi? (allowing me to get just one bottle) I suppose I could always order a second bottle half way through the run if I felt the 30 dose was too low..

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was thinking of doing epi for my next cycle in a few months. I don't know how I respond to it since ive only done hdrol before. You don't think 20(for 3 days)/30/30/30/30 would be ok for first time using epi? (allowing me to get just one bottle) I suppose I could always order a second bottle half way through the run if I felt the 30 dose was too low..
I was trying to do something similar, with two bottles but at a moderate dosage (like 40??) then I figured if I buy 3 bottles (IBE) I can do two cycles at 30/40/40/50/50/60 with basically no leftover. So i just bought three instead or one or two bottles. Its only like $40 or less per bottle so I say just buy 2 or 3 and get it over with :D but yeah, maybe you could get away with that???? I figure better to just get two bottles and run it 6 weeks using whatever you got in the 2 bottles.