ya'lls favorite test with fina

D

dirtyleg

Awards
what's happening guys. I know that all of you have an opinion on this next question. I want to take a little test with my fina and winny, pretty much just to keep me from feeling like crap. the onnly thing is that I probably hold water more than anyone you have ever met so i've almost always stayed away for any gear that aroma. I don't even need to run it too long, plus I really don't want any more bulk. so I'll take a reasonably meduim to low dose of fina, and I'm thinking of going with the prop. but i can get any test. cyp., enan. sus. 400. aqua-test, from ya'lls personal exp. what would you recommend plus I have a lot of l-dex and anything else oyou can think of so please any advice would be awesome and I'll try to do the same for ya'll

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If your gonna shoot ED anyway, go with the aqueous @ ~100mg/d

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
prop.. if you can't do the test suspension.. :D

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't have experience with this but i was TOLD that test is test is test and the ester would not make a difference as to how bloated you got
i had always heard that prop would bloat you less than enan but i was never sure why and it makes some sense that test is test is test

anyone care to comment on that?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
My vote is for prop...

ManBeast

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i don't have experience with this but i was TOLD that test is test is test and the ester would not make a difference as to how bloated you got
i had always heard that prop would bloat you less than enan but i was never sure why and it makes some sense that test is test is test

anyone care to comment on that?
Test is test, but esters do seem to influence results. For example, suspension starts out real clean feeling, and then starts bloating you just as hard as the others will after a few days.

D

dirtyleg

Awards
awesome thanks guys I guess that I'll be going with the prop. or the aqua the only thing about the aqua is that I hear that the sides are kind of rough either way I'll be sure to lt you guys in on how it goes thanks again for the advice