Dual solution

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Now from what I've read it's desirable to do one compound per solution as they dissolve at different rates. My questions is why does this matter? Say it's possible to get 1 Test Cyp in at 200mg/ml, and 4-AD Cyp in at 250mg/ml, why not come up with a complimentary ratio of the two that can safely dissolve and stay in solution and do it in one as opposed to two seperate brews? Are you in danger of damaging the one that dissolves quickly while wating for the other to do so? Sledge seems to be able to get two compounds into on solution in Sledge Test, I'm wondering is it because the OHT and 4-AD dissolve at basically the same rate?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Main reason to keep them separate is because it allows you to adjust your dosages independently "on the fly" while using the compounds.

ManBeast

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Main reason to keep them separate is because it allows you to adjust your dosages independently "on the fly" while using the compounds.

ManBeast
Good point. I'm guessing the reason Sledge Test gets somewhat of a pass is because the two compounds are meant to work together, and upping one would necessitate upping the other anyway, correct?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well... Yes and No... I'm not very familiar with OHT having only used it once and not alone in a T-dermal, but I would say that in this case it is fine, because they make a lot of sense to run together, and I'm sure that there is logic behind the ratio. OTOH, there might be a point of (massively?) diminishing returns with OHT being that it is a very mild compound.

ManBeast