Spawn vs superdrol???

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to decide on my next cycle. I have 2 previous cycles under my belt. Both were very mild and I want to step up to something more potent next time.

Spawn is a discontinued product that contains a tren-like compound (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) and a small amount of epistane (8mg per cap).

I have done research on Spawn, and all information points to it being one of the strongest PHs ever released. Shutdown will be very certain, and I've heard all the scary gyno stories and even claims of permanent endocrine system damage!!!

I know superdrol is quite toxic as well, so I'm kind of up in the air on which one I should run.

Honestly, I've heard more horror stories about Spawn than even Superdrol.

Is there any merit to these Spawn stories?

Is it worth avoiding and running SD instead?

thanks guys.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
you dont need spawn..waste of money imo. sd is great.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What were your first 2 cycles? Superdrol is no joke.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i had to choose, I would run them both, one then the other.

which one first? well, hmm.. sd probably.

when/if you do run the spawn, pick up another bottle of epistane to run along with it, this will increase the androgenic component of the cycle, and help to prevent gyno problems.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I loved SPAWN. Very strong size & leaning effect. Shutdown was immediate and definite.
I like Superdrol for size and strength and leaning effects also but I like to low dose pulse it or run low dose mini cycles. Never gone or needed more than 10 mgs.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^ if Spawn were priced correctly, take it like any other Epi / dienolone clone, but it's not .10 mg's of SD will get you there for $20-30. And IMO, the horrible sides stories come from overdosing or poor preparation and diet, and lack of enough water while on cycle. My two cents on my favorite compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^^ if Spawn were priced correctly, take it like any other Epi / dienolone clone, but it's not .10 mg's of SD will get you there for $20-30. And IMO, the horrible sides stories come from overdosing or poor preparation and diet, and lack of enough water while on cycle. My two cents on my favorite compound.
i agree on the poor preperation. not sure what diet has to do with negative side effects, unless you are meaning the user is having liver damage, and they are drinking on cycle.

the other part of the side effects come from epistane not being dosed high enough to provide a significant androgenic component to the cycle, which if you include another bottle of epistane solo, it will be able to do.

ideally, it would be best to stack them seperate, with dienedione @ 60-90mg and epistane at 40-50mg

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
i agree on the poor preperation. not sure what diet has to do with negative side effects, unless you are meaning the user is having liver damage, and they are drinking on cycle.

the other part of the side effects come from epistane not being dosed high enough to provide a significant androgenic component to the cycle, which if you include another bottle of epistane solo, it will be able to do.

ideally, it would be best to stack them seperate, with dienedione @ 60-90mg and epistane at 40-50mg
Some people complain of lethargy on SD which most agree is a lack of enough carbs in the diet. I agree I have never been a fan of prepared stacks. It's harder to control dosing, and IMO if a company is hit hit and miss on dosing one compound per pill, how accurate are they with two or three in a pill???

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to decide on my next cycle. I have 2 previous cycles under my belt. Both were very mild and I want to step up to something more potent next time.

Spawn is a discontinued product that contains a tren-like compound (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) and a small amount of epistane (8mg per cap).

I have done research on Spawn, and all information points to it being one of the strongest PHs ever released. Shutdown will be very certain, and I've heard all the scary gyno stories and even claims of permanent endocrine system damage!!!

I know superdrol is quite toxic as well, so I'm kind of up in the air on which one I should run.

Honestly, I've heard more horror stories about Spawn than even Superdrol.

Is there any merit to these Spawn stories?

Is it worth avoiding and running SD instead?

thanks guys.
I ran spawn as my third cycle and loved it. My first two were hdrol and the original jungle warfare. And it varies person to person but i think the sides for superdrol are worse.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

I'm coming off my 2nd cycle right now actually. It was P-mag stacked with P-stanz, both dosed quite high.

I got results, but it was still mild. I've heard guys over 200lbs complaining of back pumps and whatnot, but I experienced none of that. I gained a pretty solid 10lbs on cycle, but that's it. I do admit I could have ate more.

I already have spawn and SD, but I don't really know what sort of compounds are available that would be between those and P-mag in terms of potency.

Still up in the air, but am thinking about SD bridged to Epi next time. Will probably run the Spawn eventually.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6