Need critique on recomp cycle!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Thanks for taking a look. Ok so here's the scoop, I'm 22, 5'9", and about 175 (haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks) I started lifting weights in highschool for football so I've been about it for 5-6 years.
My major in college right now is culinary arts and nutrition so I like to think I have a good grip on my nutrition.

So here's the real reason I asked for help lol I have done research for nearly a year and have asked alot of people around these forums. I decided to run a pmag/pstanz cycle for my first ph.

Preloaded cycle assist for 2 weeks
Pmag: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Pstanz: 200/200/200/200/200/200 (may adjust up or down depends how body feels)

Along with cycle assist, multi, and prob some taurine depending on pumps.

PCT:
nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase (would like some input best way to dose this)
Con-cret creatine
Pct assist

Anything I'm missing? Any input is appreciated!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you really won't see much of anything at all at that pstanz dosage, maybe a slight hardening effect (maybe), otherwise looks solid.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Thanks manbeast, appreciate the response..read some of your stuff too nice log work

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm from what I have read of p-stanz should be run around 250mgs. You should run the creatine during cycle as well.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Would it be more effective to run a 5 week cycle at 250 a day?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think 300mg is the bare bottom dosage of P-stanz for any effectiveness.....and most say 400-450 for best results. I got 3 of 'em so its 300mg per day for 6 weeks for me LOL....but hey, I should really pick up one more and do 400mg per day from what I've been hearing.....

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Hmmm from what I have read of p-stanz should be run around 250mgs. You should run the creatine during cycle as well.
What's the reasoning behind creatine during cycle just out of curiosity?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
A better question is why wouldnt you use it on cycle?
Not rly sure to be honest but I typically see it in peoples pct, maybe to help with strength so that one may keep making gains after cycle

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Btw after some more research on this stack I may consolidate the cycle to look like this:

Pmag: 75/75/75/100/100
Pstanz: 250/250/250/250/250

Thoughts on this anybody? Looking to start this within a week and just want to make sure I have it perfect

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There is no reason to not run creatine on cycle.