Sleep?

  1. Sleep?


    Sleep ..... How much do u need everyday in order to grow/heal?


  2. I would think as much as you need. Anything less than 7 and I'm off track. I shoot for 8-8.5 hrs a night.

  3. The more the better...
    Don't over think it...

    One thing I've been learning is going by how my body feels when I do certain things.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Wish I could get 7 I get up at 4am for work most nights I get 5 or 6 as the missus likes to watch tv b4 bed at night, I do feel tired in the day time tho ???

  5. 9-10 is what I aim for. I have gained a lot of muscle since going from 6-7 to 9-10 and I am much happier.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  6. My body wants at least 9 but my life in the last year says i get around 6 on average. Whenever I get the chance to go all out I'll sleep up to 12 hours. That doesn't happen lately unless say I have a heart attack lol.

  7. That is like seeing the silver lining in a mushroom cloud. Holding up well since the heart attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    My body wants at least 9 but my life in the last year says i get around 6 on average. Whenever I get the chance to go all out I'll sleep up to 12 hours. That doesn't happen lately unless say I have a heart attack lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  8. Arnold says 6..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    That is like seeing the silver lining in a mushroom cloud. Holding up well since the heart attack?
    I think he was kidding? maybe im wrong lol

  10. Yeah if i get 6 im lucky also. I work third 7 days a week so its a little hard to get use to

  11. Iv love to to get 9-10 at this stage tho it's just not possible, but yeah on the wkns ill sleep 11-12 easy!so I guess u am lacking sleep for sure it's just hard, kinda pisses me off if I have less the 6 hours cos I think I'm training,putting money into eating alot and not getting the maximum gains I could be getting! How much does it cost to eat?????gees my bills like 300 a wk!

  12. Remember that we all have to do it 100% in the gym. But it only counts about 30%
    Them other 70% that's left. Come's from enaugh rest/sleep and a proper diet !!

    I sleep about 7-8 houres every day. And that's enaugh for me. But if i stress around all day. And not think about my diet. Do i find it hard to gain.

  13. i would say sleeping and diet are 90% training just breaks muscle down, which is obviously important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deca200 View Post
    Remember that we all have to do it 100% in the gym. But it only counts about 30%
    Them other 70% that's left. Come's from enaugh rest/sleep and a proper diet !!

    I sleep about 7-8 houres every day. And that's enaugh for me. But if i stress around all day. And not think about my diet. Do i find it hard to gain.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ISU152

    I think he was kidding? maybe im wrong lol
    Lol yes I was kidding bout the heart attack part. Yeah I'm good gerbil thanx for askin. Feelin stronger every day. Gettin the itch big time to get back in the gym and start back up. Cabin fever is kickin in but luckily I have my little guy to keep busy and laughing. Balance in a world of chaos

  15. I get 5-6 a night and feel great. If I get more I'm tired and sluggish. Hell gen. Mccrystal used to get 2-3 and functioned off that. I think everyone is different, but 8 is the general recommendation. Find out what works for you.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by skindog101 View Post
    Iv love to to get 9-10 at this stage tho it's just not possible, but yeah on the wkns ill sleep 11-12 easy!so I guess u am lacking sleep for sure it's just hard, kinda pisses me off if I have less the 6 hours cos I think I'm training,putting money into eating alot and not getting the maximum gains I could be getting! How much does it cost to eat?????gees my bills like 300 a wk!
    more is obviously better but i think if you can get about 6 each night you will still be ok and still be able to make good gains if everything else is in place. just make sure the sleep you do get is good, quality sleep. powerfull always gave me quality sleep and had me feeling rested when i woke up even if i didnt get an optimal quantity of sleep.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
  2. Poll - How many hours of sleep a night do you sleep?
    By Collateral in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 09:07 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:25 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Log in
Log in