16 Week Ride Recomp/********/Whatever You Want to Call It

BigRed904

Awards
Hey guys, here is what will help transform me. Diet has been on track lately and I have finally lost the much needed weight from football. My starting weight should be around 230 and final weight, I don't care, as long as I can still fit in my new size 36 shorts. I expect some solid increase in strength and a moderate decrease in BF%. I would love to measure at 15% BF at the end of week 16.

E-Stane 30/30/30/30/00/00/00/00
Hella 00/00/100/100/100/100/100/100
Transaderm 5 pumps daily
HCG 300-400 units eod
LiverCare

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Ostarine 12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12
HCGen 5 caps daily
Forma 5 pumps until bottle is empty (I have about a 1/3 of a bottle)
LiverCare until Clomid is done

Opinions and suggestions are always appreciated... I will be logging on here and N2BM

BigRed904

Awards
I don't know why it blanked out Lean Bulk in the title...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt stack 2 methylated compounds. Cycle experience, age?

BigRed904

Awards
22 years old. 6'3 226. Previous use HD, SD, Dbol, Test C. I'm bridging the two because they are pretty mild and the liver toxicity shouldn't be a big factor. I don't drink and my enzyme levels are always spot on after cycle so I know I'm taking the proper supports and precautions. Also HD is my bread and butter and the transaderm should smooth out any non liver loose ends...

BigRed904

Awards
Trust me, I would love to have some test p and winny or var in my possession but I don't have the money or domestic source anymore :(

uniifirex

Awards
hahaha, theres many domestic sources, your looking in the wrong places, also, all that together is just as expensive as a cycle.

BigRed904

Awards
It wasn't too bad, about $300 for everything. I stock up on stuff when I see bogos and other sales...

BigRed904

Awards
My biggest thing is trust, I like having that guy...

uniifirex

Awards
300? for PH's?

Dude 300$ can buy me a test/eq cycle for 12 weeks an AI/nolv/clom......Gotta find the right domestic sources, because 300$ being not "too bad" is horrid in my opinion for some methylated orals.