How does my Halovar Cycle look?

rflans43

Awards
Preload month prior with Purus labs organ shield and then starting the Cycle Assist during cycle and PCT

Halovar 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Assist
Omegas
Orange Triad

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Purus Labs Recycle
DAA
Cycle Assist
Omegas
Orange Triad

I was thinking about using Triazole during my PCT also but have read mixed things.

This will be my second go with Halovar but the first time i had to stop working out during my PCT due to an injury and from anxiety which i thought was caused from Halovar but turned out to be from Allegra D. Lost everything i worked for. Its been about a 6 months since i've been solid back in the gym and i'm looking to start this cycle in March. Let me know if their is anything i'm missing or how i can tweak this. Thanks in advance guys.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im doing 50/75/75/75/75/75. i see alot of people takeing orange triad with their cycles, maybe i should get some

rflans43

Awards
I forgot to add that the only reason I'm running it 5 weeks as suppose to 6 is that its the exact amount or halovar i have left from my previous run at it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks won't really give ya the optimal "on" time with a halodrol compound, for most it doesn't kick in until week 3.

ManBeast

rflans43

Awards
Is their something else that would be a good addition to this? I would like to try a stack with the halo since i had a great first run with it but i want to do it correct and not go overboard? I've read of many different PH stacks but would like some honest input and maybe some past experiences from some. Thanks in advance.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

rflans43

Awards
My goal right now is to get clean gains of dry mass with not much water retention

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Primordial's AndroHard, or 1ad or decavol by AMS would be my top choices then.

rflans43

Awards
thanks for the info manbeast. It looks like i'm going to go with either the 1-Androsterone RDe or Decavol RDe to stack with the Halo. Should i change anything else about the cycle or PCT? thanks again

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i would have commented earlier ;) looks solid.