Gyno prone and running Test E...will Erase Pro be enough?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I have a hard lump in my right nipple from a spawn (tren/havoc) run about a year ago. I thought about trying to reduce or get rid of it with some Letro prior to cycling again. If I don't go that route first and decide to run a Test E cycle jump started by dbol for four weeks, would Erase Pro be strong enough of an AI to combat the gyno? I don't want it to flare up and from what I've read Test E could cause this. Or should I stick to a low dose of Letro rod on cycle? I just want to keep my libido up and I'm not sure if running Letro eod will kill my junk still or not. Thanks in advanced for the help.

Eric

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I personally would try to get rid of it first. I've usually heard of people using Arimidex or aromasin on cycle for estrogen control because they tend to be a little milder than Letro.

hove131

hove131

Awards
I personally would try to get rid of it first. I've usually heard of people using Arimidex or aromasin on cycle for estrogen control because they tend to be a little milder than Letro.
I've heard that as well with those two. I know letro is by far the strongest though but I may not need that much to keep it in check. I will consider Arimidex as well.