Dylan Gemelli is "The Meanest Lean You've Ever Seen!!"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Dylan Gemelli is "The Meanest Lean You've Ever Seen!!"


    Hey everyone... I've been getting an inbox full of questions about where I went and where my logs went... Let me just say... I'm not here to promote any products or anything of that nature... I want to give an update on my progress and continue to be help to motivate and inspire people to work hard and achieve their goals... I have been killing it in the gym like never before... I just wanted to give a few updated pics and let everyone see my progress... as always, all feedback is appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images     


  2. Lookin sick bro.. Great work.. U inspire me to run helladrol

    Hope to see some great results as well.
    Andro Factory Supporter

  3. whats that, 15% bf?
    •   
       


  4. lets see some leg/calf poses

  5. Glad to see your logging again!!! the greek yogurt is key... it was horrible at first but im 2 weeks in and ive started to lean up nicely. this is still precycle, so i can only imagine whats going to happen when im on
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    whats that, 15% bf?
    I do not believe his abs would be that pronounced at 15% body fat.
    Looks like 9% at the very most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  7. Seen leaner lol but great work nonetheless.
    :blindfold:

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli
    Hey everyone... I've been getting an inbox full of questions about where I went and where my logs went... Let me just say... I'm not here to promote any products or anything of that nature... I want to give an update on my progress and continue to be help to motivate and inspire people to work hard and achieve their goals... I have been killing it in the gym like never before... I just wanted to give a few updated pics and let everyone see my progress... as always, all feedback is appreciated!
    You look awesome though man!
    Do you know your BF%?
    You look much leaner than 9% to be honest.
    Great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  9. Thanks everyone... Actually thats 6 percent

  10. Welcome back bro Looking scary shredded as usual.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli
    Thanks everyone... Actually thats 6 percent
    I figured.
    Well once again, great job man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  12. not sure someone got the sarcasm of the 15% bf comment. looking super shredded man! good work. you were already stupidly lean to begin with though!

  13. you are ripped up, that is for sure, I for one, do not have the dedication to get that ripped.

    now, on another note, you are also very imbalanced, as well as your legs look like they have never been worked.

    I note the large boulder shoulders, which suggest to me a shoulder dominance, and most likely a lot of lifting technique errors.

    again, I would love to be that ripped where i have veins and striations all over, but I also would not want to be that skinny, and imbalanced.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    not sure someone got the sarcasm of the 15% bf comment. looking super shredded man! good work. you were already stupidly lean to begin with though!
    Ha ha...it traveled right over my mans head!!

  15. autokal is crazy looking hes at 4%.

    and hes huge.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  16. Did I miss some news about no more product logs on AM? Ricks log disapeared as well.

    Lookin shredded bro!

  17. btw your hair looks like you're trying to look like the guy from charles in charge

    or someone from the good fellas
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    btw your hair looks like you're trying to look like the guy from charles in charge

    or someone from the good fellas
    i see the resemblance...


  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i see the resemblance...

    "I'm funny how? How the f**k am I funny?"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    I do not believe his abs would be that pronounced at 15% body fat.
    Looks like 9% at the very most.
    lol, i was being sarcastic....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    lol, i was being sarcastic....
    Alright haha I was about to be like
    "gurl you crazy".
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  22. nice bro..shredddddedddddddd
    OEF '11-'12

    Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.

  23. Whats your current weight and how are your lifts going(Numbers please) this far into PCT?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MDiocre
    Did I miss some news about no more product logs on AM? Ricks log disapeared as well.

    Lookin shredded bro!
    Our logs disappeared into the mysterious Anabolic black hole located between the twilight zone and the Bermuda triangle.


    Seriously though.....I don't know WTF happened


    Apparently they didn't like us logging research chems is my guess
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  25. thanks bro! good luck to you!!


    Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Lookin sick bro.. Great work.. U inspire me to run helladrol

    Hope to see some great results as well.

  26. i'm glad that's working for you... that's been one of my go-to foods for quite a while... it definitely makes a difference...

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Glad to see your logging again!!! the greek yogurt is key... it was horrible at first but im 2 weeks in and ive started to lean up nicely. this is still precycle, so i can only imagine whats going to happen when im on

  27. greek yogurt for the win! chiboni plain blended with honey and oats......hmmhmm

  28. good to be back bro! as always, I truly appreciate your feedback and support!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Welcome back bro Looking scary shredded as usual.

    ManBeast

  29. thanks bro!! truly appreciate it!


    Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    I figured.
    Well once again, great job man.

  30. thanks bro! the goals is always the same for me... i'm always trying to add mass and keep it shredded as much as humanly possible!


    Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    not sure someone got the sarcasm of the 15% bf comment. looking super shredded man! good work. you were already stupidly lean to begin with though!

  31. hey bro, unfortunately i can't really comment on that... i'm sure you understand... thanks for the compliment though bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by MDiocre View Post
    Did I miss some news about no more product logs on AM? Ricks log disapeared as well.

    Lookin shredded bro!

  32. lollll i almost fell off my chair reading this...



    Quote Originally Posted by crey0216 View Post
    "I'm funny how? How the f**k am I funny?"

  33. lolll i am Italian... =)


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i see the resemblance...


  34. thanks bro!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    nice bro..shredddddedddddddd

  35. i'm right at 188... I'm 3 weeks past pct bro... =) my lifts and my strength are as high as they have ever been in my life by far! send me a pm bro...


    Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Whats your current weight and how are your lifts going(Numbers please) this far into PCT?

  36. the logs disappeared but the progress is CRAZY!!


    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Our logs disappeared into the mysterious Anabolic black hole located between the twilight zone and the Bermuda triangle.


    Seriously though.....I don't know WTF happened


    Apparently they didn't like us logging research chems is my guess

  37. Glad to have you back bro. Looking great man. Are you still planning on logging your upcoming PH run?

  38. Hey there you are. I was beggining to get worried that you turned into one giant shredded muscle, lol, no jk. Nice to see you logging again, and still looking ripped also, keep up the good work.

  39. If y'all posted your los in the anabolics section instead of where they go, ie, the "cycle info" section then I understand why they were removed.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    If y'all posted your los in the anabolics section instead of where they go, ie, the "cycle info" section then I understand why they were removed.
    That wasn't the problem bro....I think I've done enough logs to know where they go...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dylan Gemelli gets HELLA RIPPED with Helladrol...
    By dylangemelli in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 297
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 12:18 PM
  2. DYLAN GEMELLI'S HELLADROL DIET
    By dylangemelli in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 01:01 AM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in