Dylan Gemelli is "The Meanest Lean You've Ever Seen!!"

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone... I've been getting an inbox full of questions about where I went and where my logs went... Let me just say... I'm not here to promote any products or anything of that nature... I want to give an update on my progress and continue to be help to motivate and inspire people to work hard and achieve their goals... I have been killing it in the gym like never before... I just wanted to give a few updated pics and let everyone see my progress... as always, all feedback is appreciated!

Attachments

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Lookin sick bro.. Great work.. U inspire me to run helladrol

Hope to see some great results as well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats that, 15% bf?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lets see some leg/calf poses

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Glad to see your logging again!!! the greek yogurt is key... it was horrible at first but im 2 weeks in and ive started to lean up nicely. this is still precycle, so i can only imagine whats going to happen when im on

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Seen leaner lol but great work nonetheless.

Cheif

Awards
Hey everyone... I've been getting an inbox full of questions about where I went and where my logs went... Let me just say... I'm not here to promote any products or anything of that nature... I want to give an update on my progress and continue to be help to motivate and inspire people to work hard and achieve their goals... I have been killing it in the gym like never before... I just wanted to give a few updated pics and let everyone see my progress... as always, all feedback is appreciated!
You look awesome though man!
Do you know your BF%?
You look much leaner than 9% to be honest.
Great work!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Thanks everyone... Actually thats 6 percent

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back bro :) Looking scary shredded as usual.

ManBeast

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
not sure someone got the sarcasm of the 15% bf comment. looking super shredded man! good work. you were already stupidly lean to begin with though!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are ripped up, that is for sure, I for one, do not have the dedication to get that ripped.

now, on another note, you are also very imbalanced, as well as your legs look like they have never been worked.

I note the large boulder shoulders, which suggest to me a shoulder dominance, and most likely a lot of lifting technique errors.

again, I would love to be that ripped where i have veins and striations all over, but I also would not want to be that skinny, and imbalanced.

crey0216

Awards
not sure someone got the sarcasm of the 15% bf comment. looking super shredded man! good work. you were already stupidly lean to begin with though!
Ha ha...it traveled right over my mans head!!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
autokal is crazy looking hes at 4%.

and hes huge.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Did I miss some news about no more product logs on AM? Ricks log disapeared as well.

Lookin shredded bro!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
btw your hair looks like you're trying to look like the guy from charles in charge

or someone from the good fellas

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I do not believe his abs would be that pronounced at 15% body fat.
Looks like 9% at the very most.
lol, i was being sarcastic....

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
nice bro..shredddddedddddddd

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Whats your current weight and how are your lifts going(Numbers please:lol:) this far into PCT?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I miss some news about no more product logs on AM? Ricks log disapeared as well.

Lookin shredded bro!
Our logs disappeared into the mysterious Anabolic black hole located between the twilight zone and the Bermuda triangle.

Seriously though.....I don't know WTF happened :shrug:

Apparently they didn't like us logging research chems is my guess

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i'm glad that's working for you... that's been one of my go-to foods for quite a while... it definitely makes a difference...

Glad to see your logging again!!! the greek yogurt is key... it was horrible at first but im 2 weeks in and ive started to lean up nicely. this is still precycle, so i can only imagine whats going to happen when im on

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
greek yogurt for the win! chiboni plain blended with honey and oats......hmmhmm

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro! the goals is always the same for me... i'm always trying to add mass and keep it shredded as much as humanly possible!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
hey bro, unfortunately i can't really comment on that... i'm sure you understand... thanks for the compliment though bro!

Lookin shredded bro!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i'm right at 188... I'm 3 weeks past pct bro... =) my lifts and my strength are as high as they have ever been in my life by far! send me a pm bro...

Whats your current weight and how are your lifts going(Numbers please:lol:) this far into PCT?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
the logs disappeared but the progress is CRAZY!!

Our logs disappeared into the mysterious Anabolic black hole located between the twilight zone and the Bermuda triangle.

Seriously though.....I don't know WTF happened :shrug:

Apparently they didn't like us logging research chems is my guess

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have you back bro. Looking great man. Are you still planning on logging your upcoming PH run?

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Hey there you are. I was beggining to get worried that you turned into one giant shredded muscle, lol, no jk. Nice to see you logging again, and still looking ripped also, keep up the good work.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If y'all posted your los in the anabolics section instead of where they go, ie, the "cycle info" section then I understand why they were removed.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If y'all posted your los in the anabolics section instead of where they go, ie, the "cycle info" section then I understand why they were removed.
That wasn't the problem bro....I think I've done enough logs to know where they go...lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if it was in the right section, then i dont know why it was removed, but sounds like you have an idea.