OTC pct on superdrol cycle?

Jacciardi

Awards
If i feel that my nipples are starting to get sensitive and i want to avoid gyno at all costs, can i start taking a OTC pct with my superdrol, will that help at all or will they just counter each other? Ive taken this OTC pct before and it makes all the sensitivity go away but i was not on the superdrol when i took it so i was wondering if i took them both would it be beneficial or would they counter each other, thanks.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What is it first of all?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
"Why does it seem like every day someone wants to cut corners on PCT... F*cks sake..."

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I think he means just an otc pct while on cycle. You do need a ****in serm tho. Don't be that guy

Jacciardi

Awards
The pct? Its called revolution pct black, I've used it before and it works so i just need to know can i take them at the same time?

Jacciardi

Awards
I have nova but i was gonna wait until the end of the superdrol, should i just start that now?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What's your pct AFTER cycle look like and what's in that ****?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No do not start that yet and I hope you mean nolva not nova

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane (99.9% HPLC Verified Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione)
50 mg **

Testosterone Amplification Blend:

D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Fenuside), Eurycoma longfolia
325 mg **

Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix:

NAC (n-Acetyl-Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Vitamin C
175 mg **

Prostate Shield:

Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettle, Lycopene, Lycopene, Selenium
180 mg **

Cardiovascular Support:

Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10
100 mg **

Jacciardi

Awards
My pct after cycle was gonna be nova 40/20/20/10 or around that, with the otc pct I'm talking about and free test test booster, also some creatine and thats it.

Jacciardi

Awards
nolva***** **** i keep spelling it wrong i have a seem no worries lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks good

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You should be good to go :)

Jacciardi

Awards
So with the OTC PCT i can take it during the cycle?....sorry for all the questions, just really want to avoid the whole gyno situation lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah u can take it during cycle, I actually love that product bro. I'd only run 1 cap a day though on cycle.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Should be fine. Just make sure to stagger with the sd since it has nac and milk thistle.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not a prob :p

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
On 2nd day of SD myself @ 20mg, only thing I notice so far was a pretty sick forearm pump, when did you start noticing anything...mostly strength gains wise? Might bump to 30 last week.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm on final week at 20/20/30/30 I'm yoked

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
On 2nd day of SD myself @ 20mg, only thing I notice so far was a pretty sick forearm pump, when did you start noticing anything...mostly strength gains wise? Might bump to 30 last week.
Started noticing strength gains week 1.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hella good strength

dagger1

Awards
Lots of ds/ph/aas can cause sensitivity on cycle, sd may but gyno wont happen on cycle with no estro conversion. If cycle is short and 20mg or less an otc ai may help slow suppression and make for smoother pct. If its a longer high dose cycle then id save revolution for pct and run with nolva.(nolva gets your junk back but smashes the libido while on and the revolution pct will help with that during pct)