Best PH?

yolked305

Banned
Awards
I wana cycle a ph but not sure whats good and what sucks. Trying to put on at least 8-10 lbs LBM and go down 1-2% in BF, any suggestions? also cycle length and which pct would be good?

Ryan1000

Awards
how old are you? how long have you been training? whats your diet look like? need to know this first.

yolked305

Banned
Awards
20, 3 yrs, solid diet roughly 5-6k calories a day, 400g protein, 300g carbs

Ryan1000

Awards
i would reccommend you waiting another year or two before running a cycle. in the meantime, it looks like you have a lot of research to do. there is a TON of information on this forum. just look around threads and read some logs of cycles and youll learn a ton. not trying to be a ****, just looking out for your health and safety.

yolked305

Banned
Awards
lol ive taken halovar before but i had no clue wtf i was doing, i wana do it right now with the right products.

Ryan1000

Awards
did you figure it out and take support supps and do a pct? and youll learn how to do it right if you look around on this forum. imo 20 is too young. your endocrine system may get ****** up. wait until your 22 or so. your body will thank you for it later.

Ryan1000

Awards
lol. im 23. i wish i had the diet you have when i was 20. at 20 your natural test levels should still be pretty high. keep eating and keep hitting the weights hard and youll keep growing. youve still got room to grow naturally.

yolked305

Banned
Awards
i get you, but ive been like ****in plateaud for months now and i just wana get like huge unreal gains you get me? im not a very patient person as you can see lol

Ryan1000

Awards
yeah i get you lol. itll definately pay off to be patient with it though. i know its tempting, but you gotta wait lol. if your plateaued, what do your workouts look like?

yolked305

Banned
Awards
5 day split, bigger muscles like the chest, back, legs ill do 4-5 excercises 3-4 sets for 4-12 reps depending how heavy i wana go, and arms and shoulders ill do 3-4 excercises in the 8-15 rep range, but i dont have like a set routine, i litterally walk in to the gym on whatever day it is and lets say chest, and all the excercises i feel like doing, keeps things intresting, so basically i have a completely different workout each week

Ryan1000

Awards
id try to get a set routine and log every workout(that way youll know exactly what you need to do to beat your last workout, even if its just by one rep), follow it for a month or two then get on another one for a month or two, etc. that way you can still switch it up often since you like to keep it interesting, and youll be able to try and beat your previous PRs every workout. youll break through the plateau

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
U said 5-6k cals aday!what r u eating mcdonalds n pies every two hours!how can u make up 6k cals with 300gs of carbs come on mate, not to mention I'm on course now matabs racing crazy and I struggle to eat 4000 CLEAN cals aday!if u ate 6000 aday training natural ud be on the 'biggest looser' in a few months!not to mention ur 20 ur balls only dropped a few years ago bud! Maybe ur different but when i was 20 I didn't have anywhere near the knogle, time or cermitment to course train!

Ppl watch Ronnie from jersy shore and wanta look the same ha ha GTL hey buddy ha ha get it a few years bud learn to train then ur ready ha ; )

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U said 5-6k cals aday!what r u eating mcdonalds n pies every two hours!how can u make up 6k cals with 300gs of carbs come on mate, not to mention I'm on course now matabs racing crazy and I struggle to eat 4000 CLEAN cals aday!if u ate 6000 aday training natural ud be on the 'biggest looser' in a few months!not to mention ur 20 ur balls only dropped a few years ago bud! Maybe ur different but when i was 20 I didn't have anywhere near the knogle, time or cermitment to course train!

Ppl watch Ronnie from jersy shore and wanta look the same ha ha GTL hey buddy ha ha get it a few years bud learn to train then ur ready ha ; )
^ ass clown.
He might have been a dick about it, but he is right.

400*4=1600, 300*4=1200 and those together and you get 2800. Subtract that from 5000 and you are left with 2200. Which would mean 245 grams of fat a day. Lets see what 6000 calories would look like. 3800/9= 422 grams of fat a day.

I truly hope this isnt the case.