Boldenone vs. Deca (w Test)

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Just in general:

(1) Boldenone 250 mg / wk or Deca 250 mg / wk, each one would be with 250 mg test?

(2) If I go even more conservative, is proviron maybe at a higher dosage enough to combat deca or bold-d*ck and then just run it w Anavar or another oral? I've tried Prov and it's AWESOME on it's own for sex drive, but aside from two weeks of simple oral AAS experience, I have no other AAS experience.

My goal is to gain quality muscle without too much bloating, and especially sides like acne, decreased HPTA baldness etc. so I'm guessing Boldenone but wanted to see if anyone has experience w these...

Don't worry, I have tons of AI's, SERM, and other PCT or in case of emergency break glass sh*t but I'll be asking about those more specifically in the future.

I know I'm gonna hear 500 mg / week of test too, which if that's your opinion I'm all ears but I'm hoping to do BD&Test E or Deca&Test E, I've heard Deca for instance allows you to take less of test with less sides but similar gains.

THANKS BROS!!!!! I am so pumped to try a freakin' cycle after all these years of bodybuilding!!!!! Not till spring but gotta gear up and prepare :)

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
Hello to u all i am the new guy !!

I have been using alot deca stacked with test. But its easy to get bloated from using deca. So using a AI is a good idea. I find prov to be usles to block water retention. And if u want to lean out. I would go for Eq and not deca. But some even use them both together.

My first and second cycle was test enan 250mg and deca durabolin 400mg a week. I did gain alot on them to cycles. And had no problem with libido at all !!

So have u desided what to do ??

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Harry, you will still see hpta suppression at 250mg a week, you will see gains too but not as much as running 500mg

200-250mg/week is an aggressive trt dose, some doctors have no issue scripting that, as for the deca and bold, I think bold really has limited benefits, and with deca you may see the least sides of you run at least 2 times more test

I'm no expert, but I know I wouldn't want to be dissapointed pinning for 12 weeks to only gain a few pounds

I would say for ME, replace the bold with masteron and drop deca, run each at 400-500mg and gain some nice hard lean mass, just my thoughts

You could run your cycle and great results as is, I just think your more likely to have solid result with higher doses

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thanks guys! You're right that it would be disappointing if I pinned for 11+weeks and didn't see much results, but I can't believe that since i've never done any real AAI's (at least until I started a dbol only cycle last week) I wouldn't see some solid results. I'd be happy gaining 10 lbs of quality muscle, which has been almost impossible for the past 8 years.

By the way WELCOME ABOARD deca200!!! I joined this forum about 2 1/2 weeks ago, I basically decided after I turned 30 at the end of Jan. that it's time for me to try AAS but without going too crazy dosage-wise.

Right now, I'm leaning towards: Wk 1-10 Boldenone 250 / week, Wk 2-11 Test-E 250 /week. I am thinking of kickstarting this with either (1) Var (obviously less sides w this from what I hear) or (2) Dbol, and then using Winstrol the last 4 or 5 weeks.

I have tons of SERM and AI on other stuff on hand: Arimidex, Letro, Clomid, Nolva, Proviron, HCG 5000IU, Forma Stanzol, Fadogia, Tribulus, DAA, too much stuff to count. As you guys know, once you start thinking about getting into the world of AAS you get a little obsessive, but I think this is a good thing bc of course that'll just make you research more.

Anyway I'm digressing...If I did 250 mg bold & 250 mg test-e, here are a few questions:

(1) What are your tips regarding front loading / kickstarting (not sure if those are the same) and what would you recommend (especially considering DBol, Var, and Winny. I only have 50 x 10 mg Var but DB & Winny I have a bunch more.

(2) Where do you think Proviron fits in best? I've seen ppl discuss using it during the cycle, and some as a part of PCT.

(3) Where does HCG fit in the best? I have an idea but would like to see your input

I definitely will be posting something with more questions about this cycle, but any help with these q's would be much appreciated.

Thanks again!!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
50 x 10mg var is nothing... that would last 5 days and I would run for 8-10 weeks...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Dude, why you have so many orals and you want to run my grandpas dose of trt

What do you think is worse for you, winny, dbol, anavar or test

Also no one is going to spoon feed all those answers

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
50 x 10mg var is nothing... that would last 5 days and I would run for 8-10 weeks...
Yeah I realized that, and even if I ran at 20 mg / day it wouldn't last too long so I guess d-bol huh?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Var is arguably a complete waste if used under 80mg, unless your a burn victim or cancer patient

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Var is arguably a complete waste if used under 80mg, unless your a burn victim or cancer patient
Well, people do have results with a lower dose, but it shines at 80mg and up, get you absolutely shredded if it's real

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Dude, why you have so many orals and you want to run my grandpas dose of trt

What do you think is worse for you, winny, dbol, anavar or test

Also no one is going to spoon feed all those answers
I assume winny is worst on liver, D-bol and test are worst re: sides like acne, bloating, aromatization, messed up HPTA etc., and from what I've read and heard anavar is pretty mild. That's my understanding so far, but I don't know how they work together so I decided to ask about it.

We were all novices at some point JD, I just happen to be one now. I've been reading a lot of info since I've decided to give AAS a try, and often I see conflicting or differing statements. When I post I try to see if anyone has used or tried something similar to what I am asking about.

Anyway here I am getting defensive, and you're more than entitled to your opinion, but I don't call reading around for hours on end and then also trying to get an idea from the AM community "spoon feeding". I think a great part of this forum is that it helps us learn from each other so that we don't have to actually try something or some combination in order to learn how it might affect us.

Didn't mean to offend you jaydollars, hopefully I can get the info I need from someone else or from personal experimentation.

Last edited:
Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Well, people do have results with a lower dose, but it shines at 80mg and up, get you absolutely shredded if it's real
That's definitely good to know thanks man, although Var vs. other orals is much more expensive where I get it from. 8 per day times 8 weeks would be a fortune...Var just looks so damn attractive because it supposedly has low amt of sides and helps you lean out, although less "drying out" and joint pain, not to mention liver toxicity vs. winstrol

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I assume winny is worst on liver, D-bol and test are worst re: sides like acne, bloating, aromatization, messed up HPTA etc., and from what I've read and heard anavar is pretty mild. That's my understanding so far, but I don't know how they work together so I decided to ask about it.

We were all novices at some point JD, I just happen to be one now. I've been reading a lot of info since I've decided to give AAS a try, and often I see conflicting or differing statements. When I post I try to see if anyone has used or tried something similar to what I am asking about.

Anyway here I am getting defensive, and you're more than entitled to your opinion, but I don't call reading around for hours on end and then also trying to get an idea from the AM community "spoon feeding". I think a great part of this forum is that it helps us learn from each other so that we don't have to actually try something or some combination in order to learn how it might affect us.

Didn't mean to offend you jaydollars, hopefully I can get the info I need from someone else or from personal experimentation.
No offense taken, everyone has their opinions

Since this is your first cycle, I would run 1 or 2 compounds, you may never gain again like you will now, I think people who are experienced with many cycles will agree with this

Simply your approach, maybe test with dbol kickstart, and if you want add winny at the end for a harden up

With your first run, you will get awesome results, get creative on later cycles when it's tuffet to make gains,

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
No offense taken, everyone has their opinions

Since this is your first cycle, I would run 1 or 2 compounds, you may never gain again like you will now, I think people who are experienced with many cycles will agree with this

Simply your approach, maybe test with dbol kickstart, and if you want add winny at the end for a harden up

With your first run, you will get awesome results, get creative on later cycles when it's tuffet to make gains,
Thanks brother cool that definitely makes sense, no reason to do more than 2 main ingredients. But I have read both that 250 Boldenone allows the 250 Test E to be more effective (than just 250 test E obviously), but have also read that for instance less than 400 mg Deca is not worth it and same for Bold. Who knows though, I think because this is my first cycle it will be way more effective than, say, my 9th (if I did that many).

Anyway I do have more test e (I have a total of 250 x 20 vials), but as I said I want to err on the side of caution with respect to things like acne and bloating. I know it sounds like it's not a big deal, but acne, especially if it's cystic and scarring can be serious and a big pain. Plus I definitely don't want my girlfriend and other peeps thinking I'm definitely on the juice. Anyway I'll keep doing my research, but one last question:

out of 10 people who take 500 mg test / wk, how many would you say get very bad acne or very noticeable bloating? I just can't seem to find this info and want to minimize the risk...

Thanks again brah :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 17
Supplements 3
Punkrocker Anabolics 20
mTOR25 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 8