I have the signs of gyno and decided to stop my cycle..

bonez3113

Awards
Was running Pmag at 75 a day...I am 1.5 weeks into my cycle, and starting to get irritation/sensitivity in my nipples, mostly the left...took 20mg of nolva this morn...and ceased dosing the pmag...I have letro on hand as well...should I be good so long as I run the nolva for 3-4 weeks at 20/20/10/10, since my cycle barely started? This was my first, and last cycle..Im pretty dissapointed..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you shouldn't need more than 2-3 weeks of true pct, but you might want to use letro/nolva for longer to see if you can shrink what started? Not sure if you have to make it your last cycle, you'll just have to be careful and use an anti-e at all times if you want to cycle again.

bonez3113

Awards
you shouldn't need more than 2-3 weeks of true pct, but you might want to use letro/nolva for longer to see if you can shrink what started? Not sure if you have to make it your last cycle, you'll just have to be careful and use an anti-e at all times if you want to cycle again.
well thats the thing...there is no lump, that i can feel...mentally i feel like there is a lump, and there is def a sensation/irritation in the nipple..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
we all have a small lump (unless you've had it removed surgically, or are in a tiny tiny fraction of the population) i believe. but yeah, you might just be very prone to estrogen sides or have high estrogen to begin with and it was exasterbated by the cycle, I'd have some bloods done after you pct and normalize to see where you stand.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten itchy nipples on every cycles I've done. No lumps. Hasn't stopped me. You can't panic on these things.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Don't Panic, and never forget your towel :D

ManBeast

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
No point stopping the cycle. Get bodywork done and then dose anti e as needed. You're shutdown, stopping the cycle will not change that

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

bonez3113

Awards
No point stopping the cycle. Get bodywork done and then dose anti e as needed. You're shutdown, stopping the cycle will not change that

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
after 2 weeks? Also, mentally I feel out of it...and my sleep has been garbage...woke up the last 2 nights about every hour..

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Shutdown occurs almost definitely after a week. gyno symptoms come from too much estrogen, or are simple sides of anabolics. irritation and sensitivity probably isn't even gyno symptom, just a side of the PH, it shoud subside after your body gets used to it.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
then u need to run it with a test baswe or transaderm or something, tradeoffs man thats the name of the steroid game.
after 2 weeks? Also, mentally I feel out of it...and my sleep has been garbage...woke up the last 2 nights about every hour..