Pro Stanivar Cycle: Lookin for Input

johnny75

Awards
Im looking for you input on my first PH Cycle:

Im 6'5", 298 lbs (20% Bodyfat), 36 yrs. old, been hitting gym for 3 yrs straight.
Macros: 45 P / 35 C / 20 F - 3800 Calories

Pre cycle: (2 weeks)
CEL: Cycle Assist

Cycle:
LGI: Pro Stanivar 2 CAPS ( 1 AM & 1 PM)
My Typical Supplements: Multi-V (Anavite), Fish Oils, Glucosamine, Creatine (Creature), etc..

PCT:
Tamoxifene 40/40/20/20
Purus Labs: Recycle & D-Pol
& continue with my Typical Supplements

Justing looking for any additional supplements I should incorporate into my cycle. Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use that for a first cycle... its a combination of halodrol and superdrol, superdrol alone shouldn't be used for a first cycle, let alone at the dosage you are talking about, please do more research.

ManBeast

johnny75

Awards
I wouldn't use that for a first cycle... its a combination of halodrol and superdrol, superdrol alone shouldn't be used for a first cycle, let alone at the dosage you are talking about, please do more research.

ManBeast
MANBEAST....

I read a previous post which you suggest using an EPI for a first cycle.
What do you think If I substitute Havoc for Pro Stanivar?
Would I need to add anything else to my stack cuz of this?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
maybe some joint support (i'd strongly suggest glucosamine/chondrioton at the minimum), much better first cycle by far though.

johnny75

Awards
I have researched alot more on HAVOC, Im reading people doing 4 - 6week cycles.
There are a few different approaches, from 10/20/20/40/40 or 20/30/30/40/50/50, etc...

I am thinking 4 weeks : 30/40/50/50. PCT: Liquid Tamox 20/20/10/10
What would you suggest?

Thanks MANBEAST. I appreciate your help.

MethylMig

Awards
nolva as pct for something that already mediates estro would be overkill IMO clomid with purus recycle should do you solid in terms of HPTA recovery. dont use creature use monohydrate on cycle (preferably pct to maintain strength) there will be zero water and all the extra strength gains. id also recommend using a garlic supp along with fishoil to keep lipids under control. aside from this a 30/30/40/50 would be perfect for a first time moderate cycle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
nolva as pct for something that already mediates estro would be overkill IMO clomid with purus recycle should do you solid in terms of HPTA recovery. dont use creature use monohydrate on cycle (preferably pct to maintain strength) there will be zero water and all the extra strength gains. id also recommend using a garlic supp along with fishoil to keep lipids under control. aside from this a 30/30/40/50 would be perfect for a first time moderate cycle
Good point bro. I wouldn't use nolva for an epi cycle, definitely clomid.

johnny75

Awards
MethylMig - Thanks, I will use Clomid. Doesnt Creature by Beast have Creatine Monohydrate in it?
Creature: Creapure® Brand Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Magna-Power® Brand Of Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Anhydrous, & Vanadium Citrate.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't see a problem with using Creature bro.

MethylMig

Awards
I don't see a problem with using Creature bro.
i have nothing against creature or any of the fancy crea products; i just tout mono because its the only thuing thats been proven to work. being empirical as i am, and only moderately relying on anecdotal evidence, if your going to use creatine on cycle for xyz reason just keep it simple and take what has been proven time and time again to be highly effective.. the creature blend seems interesting, but in the end they are just varying mechanisms of uptake and its all gonna boil down to how your body takes it in. monohydrate for me has always provided excellent strength with zero water as my body tends to never hold any water even when im taking something super wet like 100 mg of methoxygonadiene =D

MethylMig

Awards
but i digress..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i have nothing against creature or any of the fancy crea products; i just tout mono because its the only thuing thats been proven to work. being empirical as i am, and only moderately relying on anecdotal evidence, if your going to use creatine on cycle for xyz reason just keep it simple and take what has been proven time and time again to be highly effective.. the creature blend seems interesting, but in the end they are just varying mechanisms of uptake and its all gonna boil down to how your body takes it in. monohydrate for me has always provided excellent strength with zero water as my body tends to never hold any water even when im taking something super wet like 100 mg of methoxygonadiene =D
Your lucky bro. Monohydrate bloats the f*ck out of me, I use Kreakalyn when I do use creatine. Sucks being bloated when your pretty lean.