Sterile Oil

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Anyone know where to pick up vials of sterile oil?
Need something to cut my test prop with!
Thanks!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Check out getpinz.com they got filtered soy oil.

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Note that D's mix is an oil/solvent mix so no ba/bb is needed, in fact it doesn't even use any BA or BB as far as I'm aware, but alternative solvents... Although he doesn't disclose the ingredients it might be [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Phenyl Salicylate and/or [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica] Guaiacol since I believe he was the first to write an article awhile back on these "super" solvents. It's supposed to be pretty pain free with prop but if you have any allergy to asprin I'd be catious since [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Phenyl Salicylate is pretty similiar. [/font]

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I don't think I was clear when I posted.
I already have Test Prop in oil. I am just looking for some prepackages sterile oil to dilute the prop down to cut back on the pain that I experienced last time I ran prop.
For that I don't think I need an oil with a solvent already in there that would just compound the problem.
Correct?
Sorry for not being clear.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
yeah getpinz.com has just straight sterile oil. What concentration of ba, and bb did you use for your prop?

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
yeah getpinz.com has just straight sterile oil. What concentration of ba, and bb did you use for your prop?
Prop isn't homebrew it is QGL. Used QV the first time around.
QGL claims their prop is painless but I just want to be safe. The QV was a mother I hated injection days.
I think I read somewhere that some people use B12 to dilute down their gear? Is Lion Nutrition B12 oil base?

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
If you have not used it yet to find out if it is painless or not, why bother fixing something that may not be broke ?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
If you have not used it yet to find out if it is painless or not, why bother fixing something that may not be broke ?
Yeah i was under the impression that you had already pinned it and experienced pain. I would give it a shot first before you mess with it, but that's just my cheap ass so...

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Yeah i was under the impression that you had already pinned it and experienced pain. I would give it a shot first before you mess with it, but that's just my cheap ass so...
Most people that I have talked to said they have experience more post injection pain with test prop. My first go round with it was exactly that. I don't want to start the cycle and have to deal with it, like I said I am just planning ahead.