Dieselbolan V2.0 VS Forged Extreme Mass For Summer Cycle Please Help

DeChicchis91

Awards
I want to start planning my second cycle for the summer i did Helladrol for my first cycle and got nice gains off of it but i want something stronger this time so i was looking into the Diesebolan and Forged Extreme Mass heres my layout of the cycle.

Dieselbolan Or Extreme Mass- 0/0/2/2/2/3
CEL Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8/8/8
Milk Thistle 2/2/2/2/2/2
Multi Vit
Fish Oil
Creatine
Proteins

PCT
Nolva If neccesary 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist 4/4/4/4
PES Erase 3/3/3/3
DAA Powder or Iforce Intimidate
Pink Magic for some extra test boosting

3000-5000 Cals a day
200-250 Grams of protein a day
200-500 Carbs A day

Please help me get this cycle as good as possible if theres anything else i can add or take out please let me know

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I want to start planning my second cycle for the summer i did Helladrol for my first cycle and got nice gains off of it but i want something stronger this time so i was looking into the Diesebolan and Forged Extreme Mass heres my layout of the cycle.

Dieselbolan Or Extreme Mass- 0/0/2/2/2/3
Milk Thistle 2/2/2/2/2/2
Multi Vit
Fish Oil
Creatine
Proteins

PCT
Nolva If neccesary 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist 4/4/4/4
PES Erase 3/3/3/3
Pink Magic for some extra test boosting

3000-5000 Cals a day
200-250 Grams of protein a day
200-500 Carbs A day

Please help me get this cycle as good as possible if theres anything else i can add or take out please let me know
for second cycle, i wouldnt go with any but its ur decision. but IMO, dieselbolan at 2/3/3/3/3/3/3. LMG and dzine are great for 5-6 weekers and take that "if necessary" off for the nolva. its always necessary

DeChicchis91

Awards
So don't do the cycle then? And what about beastdrol?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well beastdrol is in extreme mass which is why i wouldnt cuz the compound SD aint really for beginners. what are ur goals? epistane would be awesome if u wanna lean up nicely with some muscle. if u wanna get more size, id go with dzine solo. honestly, with all the ph's we have these days, i can never decide on what to run lol

epi 30/40/40/40/40/50
or
dzine 30/30/45/45/45/45

DeChicchis91

Awards
I want size since I'm a hardgainer and since I already did helladrol and liked it I wanted to stick to that company and get diesel, beast, or extreme mass
And what's dzine?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine=dzine. I would go with forged dm-zine personally I realize this isn't one of the options you were intending, but I feel if you want to run dimethazine you should run it solo first then stack it like in Dieselbolan.

I want size since I'm a hardgainer and since I already did helladrol and liked it I wanted to stick to that company and get diesel, beast, or extreme mass
And what's dzine?

DeChicchis91

Awards
I was just gonna stick with either beast or diesel cause I like the company and there reasonably priced and I think the forged extreme might be to harsh for me for now

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Forged dm-zine if you can find it is legit and I wouldnt recommend diesel or beast for a second cycle. Again superdrol is very harsh which is beast, and dieselbolan is dimethazine with max lmg which I would recommend to use dimethazine by itself first.

DeChicchis91

Awards
It's just hard to find the forged dm zine and the cel dzine and the ones I found were way to expensive

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I bought forged dm-zine for $30 less then 2 months ago. Just google it.

DeChicchis91

Awards
I found one what's the dosing look like for this and how long do I run it?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks at 2 pills a day to start if you are feeling frisky and sides are low you can bump it to 3.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Forged dzine- 0/0/2/2/3/3
Milk Thistle 2/2/2/2/2/2
Multi Vit
Fish Oil
Creatine
Proteins

PCT
CEL PCT Assist 4/4/4/4

Do I need an ai for this?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You will need nolva for pct and erase is usually a good addition to pct.

DeChicchis91

Awards
So nolva at 20/20/10/10 can you pm me a place to get it because I can't get it from around here anymore

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also if you should add erase to it to stop a rebound of estrogen.

DeChicchis91

Awards
That's what I'm gonna do at 3 caps a day what kind of gains do people usually get from dzine?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
When used in a bulking diet, gains can range from 10-16lbs on a 4 week cycle at 30mg.
When used in a recomp diet, gains can range from 6-9lbs on a 4 week cycle at 20mg, while also possibly reducing body fat 0-2%.
When used in a cutting diet, gains can range from 4-6lbs on a 4 week cycle at 20mg, while also possibly reducing body fat 1-3%.

DeChicchis91

Awards
I don't want to cut any body fat I had a 20 pound gain from the helladrol and aren't beastdrol and dm zine both a form of sdrol?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No dimethazine (dm-zine) is two superdrol molecules linked by a nitrogen bond. Which does change how it interacts in the body.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Phorce is like off brand Dieselbolan. Forged is a legit company except their black extreme seems a bit hooky to me although I have a bottle still.... lol.

i was wondering if forged was legit. their superdrol is cheap and its 90 caps instead of the usual 60. i was gonna buy a bottle to keep in case i decide to try it.
btw i am not a fan of mixed caps but i saw that Phorce sh1t around yesterday. its dimethazine and lmg.

DeChicchis91

Awards
What's better cel or forged cause I found some cel dzine

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Forged. CEL hasnt made it in years so finding some that is still fully active is difficult.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Alright it's just hard to find people that ran a full cycle all the ones I read say they had to stop cause of the sides

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different, I will be running forged dm-zine again next month. I will be fully logging it. I have never had very bad sides just back pumps and slight lethargy.

DeChicchis91

Awards
For pct is forged post cycle better or the same as cel cycle assist and is forged liver support the same as cel cycle assist?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Forged post cycle is used for pct as it has test boosting properties. Forged liver support is very similar to CEL cycle assist but CEL has higher dosages and there are different ingredients.

DeChicchis91

Awards
So use cel cycle while on cycle and forged pct for off

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but make sure you also use nolva during pct.

DeChicchis91

Awards
should i run a 4,5, or 6 week cycle on this stuff?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dm-zine should be run 4-5 weeks basically run it to 4 weeks then make an assessment.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Every bottle is 3.5 weeks at 3 caps a day so if you want to run it that high for 5 weeks yes. Start with 2 weeks at 2 caps a day then run it at 3 caps for 2 weeks is what I would do but you can run it at 3 caps a day for 3 weeks after the initial 2 weeks but you will need another bottle.