Looking to start Havoc Cycle! First PH Cycle.

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
I have been weight lifting for about 7 months now, and have more recently become more serous about it.

7 days a week X 45 Minutes. All lifting.

First off, I have done much research of PH and PCS as well as cycle support. I understand the pro's and con's to taking these supplements. As well as talking to friends who HAVE cycled PH while even younger than me. If I am old enough to join the Army and fight for my country (enlisting after goal is reached), then I am old enough to decide if I can handle a PH.

That being said, I want to do this as CORRECT as possible.

I have read a good first PH is Havoc..... this is the one that catches my eye. I have also heard that this is also has the least side affects, and is easiest to cycle. A buddy told me to use Dragon, but I would rather not use something Chinese, just sketchy to me.

So down to the point I guess.....

I plan on Cycling Havoc for 4 weeks, while using Purus Labs Organ Shield for cycle support and CELL PCT when I am finished.

This is what I have put together for the best PH Cycle for my age and how new I am to using PH's.

Does this sound like a reasonable stack for a first time PH user?

I am asking this to keep my body as safe as possible within this process... If another PH would be better, then please recommend.

Thank You.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you're 18? Nutrition would be more useful than PH, and take a day or two off during the week, your body needs time to recover.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
If you only have been weight lifing for 7 months I would try working on a proper diet. I'm sure you don't want to hear that.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You can easily put on weight without anabolics. Age and workout?

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
My diet is amazing. I eat nothing but Whole wheat, protien rich meats such as turkey and chicken lots of beans and different oils! I eat ALOT of protien, and I am getting bigger. I work out high intensity dumbells and machines. I DO NOT DRINK, and I dont eat fast food or other ****. I TRAIN HARD. And I do for a reason, I want to enlist very soon, but I am very weak. I want to put on 10lbs or so of muscle before I leave

I have not taken anything yet, that's why I am here and that is why I am asking about it! I am not a retard lol.

I know you guys are going to try and talk me out of it as much as you can, but I just want to know what would be the safest stack of PH for me.

Please, help me guys.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Do not take anabolics. No one here will help you take anabolics you are too young. Go to bb.com and they will "help" aka give you terrible advise.

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
if i gave you my advice these other guys on this thread would kill me because it would be contrary to there opinions. But i will say this: I would not do my first cycle with Epistane/havoc. Also make sure you know all the possible sides. On my first ph nobody on these forums nobody gave me any advice but that didnt keep me from doing the ph, it just kept me from doing it the right way. I never took any anabolic before and started Superdrol (the harshest ph) at 30mgs a day with no cycle assist or PCT, and it wrecked me and i had to quit 2 weeks in from sides. I am not an idiot and know that your going to do what you want despite what a faceless internet junkie tells you, so if your going ro run anything you need to do it the safest and best way possible.

And ya stop working out 7 days a week, rest and recovery are just as important as time in the gym. I have a feeling your overtraining and your probably doing more exercises and sets than you should. the best way to workout if your an ecto is Dorian Yates HIT style, not volume training. If you have any questions on this pm me and i can give you a good workout or send you a link

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not an idiot and starting with superdrol at 30mgs.... Okay, you are not an idiot you are a genius.

if i gave you my advice these other guys on this thread would kill me because it would be contrary to there opinions. But i will say this: I would not do my first cycle with Epistane/havoc. Also make sure you know all the possible sides. On my first ph nobody on these forums nobody gave me any advice but that didnt keep me from doing the ph, it just kept me from doing it the right way. I never took any anabolic before and started Superdrol (the harshest ph) at 30mgs a day with no cycle assist or PCT, and it wrecked me and i had to quit 2 weeks in from sides. I am not an idiot and know that your going to do what you want despite what a faceless internet junkie tells you, so if your going ro run anything you need to do it the safest and best way possible.

And ya stop working out 7 days a week, rest and recovery are just as important as time in the gym. I have a feeling your overtraining and your probably doing more exercises and sets than you should. the best way to workout if your an ecto is Dorian Yates HIT style, not volume training. If you have any questions on this pm me and i can give you a good workout or send you a link

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Guys guys guys, I do NOT want to be the young dumb ass who kills himself.... but yeah when I think of something that can help me put on muscle faster I like the idea. When I see a bunch of friends who have used this and made MASSIVE strength gains and seem FINE off taking some cheap chinese crap and tells me that I'll be fine, then yeah I think that.

DO YOU GUYS MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IF I PROPERLY CYCLE A PRO HORMONE AND DO EVERYTHING PERFECTLY THAT IT WONT WORK!?!??!!

WHAT IS A GOOD FIRST PH TO CYCLE? AND WHAT SHOULD I TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER?

I stopped growing..... MY mom told me, its just genetics. All the males in my family are short and stop growing fairly young, I am not getting any taller, and i'm not getting any stronger. Will a Pro Hormone not work for me? Will it kill me? Is it 100% ill get sick?

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
btw I did decide to take a rest day once a week. Today being the first in a while. Thank you for that.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No offense but your mother doesnt have x-ray vision thus she can not see your growth plates. On top of this she is not an endocrinologist, and neither are you or you would realize that your endocrine system is not ready for the strain of anabolics.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
One top of this you can dun dun dunnnnn eat more and use your naturally high test lvls (at your age) and gain weight easily. If you want a good lifting program let me know but more calories, proper training and rest is all you need.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
Not an idiot and starting with superdrol at 30mgs.... Okay, you are not an idiot you are a genius.
Read the context bro, i was saying that was a huge mistake and had no idea what i was doing, and wish someone would have told me the right way , or someone could have said dont run Superdrol run something lighter like hdrol for your first.

Ryan1000

Awards
do yourself a favor and dont **** up your endocrine system...possibly for life. take their advice bro.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry but lack of information on taking anything is a moronic excuse in the day and age of the internet. It is not like you had to read an endocrinology textbook to realize that was a bad idea. Maybe it is just that I enjoy my health that I look up the risks involved before consuming a supplement.

Read the context bro, i was saying that was a huge mistake and had no idea what i was doing, and wish someone would have told me the right way , or someone could have said dont run Superdrol run something lighter like hdrol for your first.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
You can achieve a lot more naturally... Then move to anabolics. Don't take the easy way! I'm 19 and been lifting for about 4-5 years. Youve been Doing it for 7 months... You will mess up your body of you start now, so my advice wait! Get to your genetic potential then CONSIDER ph/ass. By that time you'll be 21.

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
Hey bro,

You mentioned that you wanted to start a PH cycle prior to enlisting in the army right? I'm a military guy myself and from experience I can tell you that through BMT(basic military training) as well as other military training that you will have to undergo, all depending on your MOS you will be entering an extremely catabolic environment and will probably lose most if not all of the muscle you gained from your cycle. If you have been lifting for 7 months my recommendation will be to start doing endurance exercises like jogging and calisthenics to prepare you for the military training and when you enter active duty then start hitting the weights again, by this time you should have even more knowledge about proper training and nutrition. I'm sure most of the experienced guys here would be willing to steer you in the right direction as far as training and nutrition are concerned as well as myself. If once settled into the military life and after you have been consistent with lifting if you still want to run a PH or AAS cycle then go ahead(of course I am not encouraging the illegal use of anabolic steroids). I have been enlisted for 5 years and if you need any advice you can PM me.