Androhard PCT

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Im just about to start my PCT from an 8 week run of androhard...im taking the TRS V2 stack...i have been taking yohimbine, green tea extract and L-carnitine for about a month now but i was thinking i should stop taking during PCT...wat do u guys think?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm never a fan of cutting during PCT for any reason, at any time.

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Should i raise my calories and carbs back up? Ive been eating at about 500 deficit with under 100 grams of carbs a day

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd eat a clean maintenance, at whatever ratio you want, a bit above should be ok as well, don't train hard at all or cardio behond like walking and such for the first 2 weeks, then gradually up the intensity and cardio as well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You sound surprised

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
To tell u the truth i dont think androhard did anything for me as far as lean mass and i had zero strength gains...i do look "harder" but i was on a 500 calorie deficit and lost about 12lbs so thats to be expected...IMO it was not worth it...
I will still be taking ur advise tho and eating at maintenance for the next 4 weeks and back off on the intensity of my training and cardio...Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just cuz it didn't "do" anything for you doesn't mean that it didn't disrupt your hormones.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To tell u the truth i dont think androhard did anything for me as far as lean mass and i had zero strength gains...i do look "harder" but i was on a 500 calorie deficit and lost about 12lbs so thats to be expected...IMO it was not worth it...
I will still be taking ur advise tho and eating at maintenance for the next 4 weeks and back off on the intensity of my training and cardio...Thanks
Im not so sure you should not train "intensely" but I would be more concerned about toning down the volume. LESS volume, but high intensity to keep the muscles full and stimulate them.

Brief intense workouts of compound movements of 25 minutes always did the trick for PCT.

As for your results -- you lost 12 lbs and got harder.....did your strength DECREASE? If not, you probably retained all tissue, while ditching BF.

-Matt

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
^^ this, I'd take matt's word over mine on a primordial product any day.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have BF tested before and after? One cannot expect to get stronger being in a caloric deficit nor add any LBM for that matter. How is your strength?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I will be cutting this summer, seeing 0 strength loss and losing 12lbs will be amazing, sounds like a successful cycle to me

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Im not so sure you should not train "intensely" but I would be more concerned about toning down the volume. LESS volume, but high intensity to keep the muscles full and stimulate them.

Brief intense workouts of compound movements of 25 minutes always did the trick for PCT.

As for your results -- you lost 12 lbs and got harder.....did your strength DECREASE? If not, you probably retained all tissue, while ditching BF.

-Matt
I didnt have any decrease in strength but had zero increase...tomorrow is my last day on AH and for the past 8 weeks i have been training very intensely with alot of volume...almost overtraining but i figured AH would help me recover so i could do a little overtraining...also this is how i have been training and seeing great results taking nothing but protein creatine and NO booster pre workout...
Ill give the shorter workouts a try but keep the intensity...thanks Matt

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Did you have BF tested before and after? One cannot expect to get stronger being in a caloric deficit nor add any LBM for that matter. How is your strength?
I did not have my BF tested professionally but i did lose BF and i no this cuz i can see some abs and more veins everywhere...i just expected to get a little stronger...i didnt feel any different taking AH than when i wasnt but this is my first experience with any PH
I eat very clean and dont really cheat on my diet so i figured i couldve gotten the same results without AH

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Whenever u cut calories you will lose some muscle along with fat. In your case you kept your lbm and lost just fat. In my opinion AH did help you a lot in terms of leaning out and keeping your muscles. Besides they are a good company.

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Should i continue to use my pre workout NO boosters and creatine during PCT?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
those are fine

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ina ll honesty....sounds like a pretty decent cycle for ANDROHARD ONLY --- keep in mind people this is just like cutting on the steroid proviron. Hardly even heard of as people use proviron strictly for anti estrogen purposes and simply boosting androgenic content of a anabolic cycle.

People NEVER rely on it to build tissue, or really retain it while dieting --- but to act like a sex drive booster. AndroHard seemed to act MORE powerfully than something like proviron (mesterolone),,,

Nice work on AndroHards part actually!

-Matt

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
My sex drive was lower the first few weeks of androhard
And i did all the hard work not just AH... how about giving me some credit lol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good job !!!!!!!

I understand completely that you were the driver and you simply used some supreme gas to get to point A to point B.

....or something like that lol

-Matt

U

uniifirex

Awards
Wait, so your cutting and you expected gains/strength?

Be glad those 12lbs arent a good deal of muscle, or atleast i'd hope it isnt.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, so your cutting and you expected gains/strength?

Be glad those 12lbs arent a good deal of muscle, or atleast i'd hope it isnt.
I think this is something that should be kept in mind with cutting, muscle loss happens very easily. A successful cut without muscle loss is awesome.

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Idk y everyones trying to convince me that it was such a great cycle when noone but my self has actually seen how much fat and muscle i have actually lost or retained...i did lose some muscle because i am noticeably weaker...I am not saying it didnt help its just something i wouldnt take again...

I started the TRS v2 stack today and wow does that TCF-1 and sustain taste like crap! Anyone have ideas of wat i could put it into to hide that taste a little?
Also should i just follow directions on the bottles?
Is there better times to take and should i take everything separately or can i take them all together or maybe two of them together?
Thanks for everyones input

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I didnt have any decrease in strength but had zero increase...tomorrow is my last day on AH and for the past 8 weeks i have been training very intensely with alot of volume...almost overtraining but i figured AH would help me recover so i could do a little overtraining...also this is how i have been training and seeing great results taking nothing but protein creatine and NO booster pre workout...
Ill give the shorter workouts a try but keep the intensity...thanks Matt
So here you say no loss of strength, and now you are saying you lost strength? You also say you lost fat. Loosing fat and keeping strength is the ultimate goal of a pure cut on androgens. Sure, some people do more of a recomp, and some gain a bit of strength on a pure cut while using other compounds, but for a true 100% cut, strength/size gains are never ever what matters or to be expected IMHO.

ManBeast

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I mainly lost strength on my my bench which i just started noticing bacuase i rotate chest training with one week barbell and one week dumbbell...my barbell bench has gone done and i understand why...sry for the confusion

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be cutting this summer, seeing 0 strength loss and losing 12lbs will be amazing, sounds like a successful cycle to me
Ya I will take that all day

AndroLean will be out by then:)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its hard to maintain strength on strict cutting diets....unless you really have adequate time to "reset the metabolism" per se --- which is what I do with people I coach for competitions.

Something like a 20-16 week cut where you actually jack up their calories in the beginning, add hormones they will actually get stronger and leaner....but this is a whole other topic...

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk y everyones trying to convince me that it was such a great cycle when noone but my self has actually seen how much fat and muscle i have actually lost or retained...i did lose some muscle because i am noticeably weaker...I am not saying it didnt help its just something i wouldnt take again...

I started the TRS v2 stack today and wow does that TCF-1 and sustain taste like crap! Anyone have ideas of wat i could put it into to hide that taste a little?
Also should i just follow directions on the bottles?
Is there better times to take and should i take everything separately or can i take them all together or maybe two of them together?
Thanks for everyones input
You can try mixing it into a juice. Sustain gets mixed reviews on taste, but wow I love the taste of TCF-1 lol, tastes like candy.

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Ya i found OJ masks the flavor a little bit...can i mix in tcf-1 sustain and the endomax together?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Do the warm shot, just put then in a shot glass of water and swig it down, put the water in first, you may not taste anything

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I stopped drinking when i started AH but that sustain reminds me of blackberry brandy(polish) haha maybe ill try taking them in a shot glass and just think about polish

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Well on PPs website they suggest taking tcf1 and sustain twice daily at 5ml so ive been taking them together once am once pm...the endomax it says to have one hour b4 training or in the morning on non training days and ive been taking the taco8 around lunch time

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well on PPs website they suggest taking tcf1 and sustain twice daily at 5ml so ive been taking them together once am once pm...the endomax it says to have one hour b4 training or in the morning on non training days and ive been taking the taco8 around lunch time
That's fine, whatever works as long as they are dosed daily and the EA is dosed around training

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always chuckle at this typo.

G

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Thats funny because when i looked at the bottle of TOCO 8 today i thought to myself did i write taco8 on AM haha