Androhard PCT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well on PPs website they suggest taking tcf1 and sustain twice daily at 5ml so ive been taking them together once am once pm...the endomax it says to have one hour b4 training or in the morning on non training days and ive been taking the taco8 around lunch time

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gym.Eat.Sleep View Post
    Well on PPs website they suggest taking tcf1 and sustain twice daily at 5ml so ive been taking them together once am once pm...the endomax it says to have one hour b4 training or in the morning on non training days and ive been taking the taco8 around lunch time
    That's fine, whatever works as long as they are dosed daily and the EA is dosed around training

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gym.Eat.Sleep View Post
    Well on PPs website they suggest taking tcf1 and sustain twice daily at 5ml so ive been taking them together once am once pm...the endomax it says to have one hour b4 training or in the morning on non training days and ive been taking the taco8 around lunch time
    I always chuckle at this typo.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I always chuckle at this typo.
    that ain't no typo my man.....thats a warbird original LMFAO!!!!

Taco8TM

5. Thats funny because when i looked at the bottle of TOCO 8 today i thought to myself did i write taco8 on AM haha

6. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    that ain't no typo my man.....thats a warbird original LMFAO!!!!

Taco8TM
    Making me hungry. AGAIN.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM