Are PH's the new Anabolic Steroids?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering about this. I'm a member here since 08'. I've been on other boards since mid- 90's... Less and less talk about classic anabolics and more and more talk about PH's. Is this officially the new way of getting big?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No its not, its just since PHs r legal a lot of ppl take that route, and also some ppl r too scared to pin.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry, they'll all be illegal soon and then they'll all be steroids again.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I agree. I could always use some Epi as an alternative to Var. I will never dish out the cash for Var, way too expensive.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Blargh, ME WANTS TO PIN AGAIN!!!! (Just had to say it somewhere :D)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys let a woman tell you you cannot use gear? She should accept you for what you do and what makes you personally happy.

-Matt

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
She's more worried about the implications to her (government) job if I get busted.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even though it's out of ignorance mine is actually worried about my health
Then she should burn ANY bottle of legal designer steroids she see's.....

Those will cause more complications than injectables.....

-Matt

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then she should burn ANY bottle of legal designer steroids she see's.....

Those will cause more complications than injectables.....

-Matt
Matt PLEASE.....Don't give her any ideas. Who's side are you on anyways:lol:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
and while we're at it, why is it ok to go under the kinfe and get fake titties/ass/calves/lips/face etc. but adding hormones to ones' body and working HARD to change it is not?

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw ya'll could tell ur women that their birth control is hormones. if they can take em, why cant you.
Your argument is weak. Because I want my woman on birth control, otherwise i have to wear a condom. And i like to raw dog it.:hump:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hear you. i'd want her to stay on it too. i think alot of women dont know that bc is hormones. that was my point. if female hormones are safe why aren't male hormones.
Believe me I've tried telling her that used the right way and with all the precautions anabolics can be used safely. But it's like trying to tell a Born Again Christian that there is no God. Good Luck.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt PLEASE.....Don't give her any ideas. Who's side are you on anyways:lol:
LOL sorry man.....I feel for you --- I really do.

My fiance doesnt exactly like what I have to do to compete but she understands it's absolutely necessary. She met me like this -- at a competition so she knew right then what I was about and needed to accept that.

-Matt

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering about this. I'm a member here since 08'. I've been on other boards since mid- 90's... Less and less talk about classic anabolics and more and more talk about PH's. Is this officially the new way of getting big?
they aren't prohormones, they are designer steroids. people call them prohormones because it sounds more legal. according to US law, nothing except AMS's, LG's, Taurus' and I think one or two other products are truly legal prohormones. the others are illegal steroids just using a loophole in the DSHEA (the supplement laws) that forces the FDA to have to ask the manufacturer to prove their product has a natural source and is part of the food chain.

Yeah I agree. I could always use some Epi as an alternative to Var. I will never dish out the cash for Var, way too expensive.
epi is a steroid not a prohormone :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and while we're at it, why is it ok to go under the kinfe and get fake titties/ass/calves/lips/face etc. but adding hormones to ones' body and working HARD to change it is not?

ManBeast
because the hormones have unknown health consequences, and haven't been tested for safety. Even in the older ones, they haven't been FDA tested as safe at the doses bodybuilders use. Where the plastic surgery has had studies on safety.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
politicians need an evil to protect you and your kids from. steroids was a convenient one at the time. before they were vilified and made into controlled substances, they were prescribed routinely. they have been tested for safety as well as any other approved drug. all drugs have unknown concequences. it has nothing to do with your health. the drug companies would love to sell them to you if the gov would let them. very few drugs have any long term studies on safety. a 6 month trial is all the fda requires to approve a drug. it must work better than a placebo( as little as 1% better) and not kill anybody or hurt them permanently in the trial.
there aren't any safety studies of doses in the 500-1000mg a week range.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there aren't any safety studies of doses in the 500-1000mg a week range.
I agree with you Easy but I can still go out buy a case of beer, bottle of whiskey and a pack of smokes, the politicians are not to worried about that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with you Easy but I can still go out buy a case of beer, bottle of whiskey and a pack of smokes, the politicians are not to worried about that.
I'm not saying its right, but that you can't compare plastic surgery to steroid use. In the end the US government has no constitutional right to prohibit you from ingesting anything you like. They at best for the "common good" have the authority to force companies to be transparent about ingredients and known safety issues. But year by year we become more and more of a nanny state.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ok, i just feel that i is hypocritical for people to inject botox, collogen, and implant **** into their bodies (and often look like crap), but we can't use hormones to look like gods (legally).

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
ok, i just feel that i is hypocritical for people to inject botox, collogen, and implant **** into their bodies (and often look like crap), but we can't use hormones to look like gods (legally).

ManBeast
Agreed. And the biggest argument that pisses me off is people say its cheating

1. How is cutting yourself open and putting plastic in to look better not "cheating"
2. It's only cheating if your sport bans it

Edit:bigger not better

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ManBeast
its not too hard to get a legitimate doctor to prescribe at 150mg a week. If the prescription is written on 200mg/ml cyp, and the prescription is written for 1 month at a time, you get a 10ml vial a month, for ability to dose at higher doses. that is the funny plus of how prescriptions are written, its unlikely for them to write a 6 / 8 / 12 week prescription. Even if they write as the 12 week, its so close that they'd write it as a 2 vials so you'd still be able to run at over 300/wk.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I understand that, I do, I'm just saying the general attitdue also annoys the crap outta me... my girl is ok with (and talking about how if she loses weight and her tits go down, that I should buy her new ones), but she won't let me pin because she's afraid it will look bad on her if I get caught by the law... (sorry, probably venting more than I should LoL).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that, I do, I'm just saying the general attitdue also annoys the crap outta me... my girl is ok with (and talking about how if she loses weight and her tits go down, that I should buy her new ones), but she won't let me pin because she's afraid it will look bad on her if I get caught by the law... (sorry, probably venting more than I should LoL).
my wife never minded. Granted I am prescribed TRT not related to prior anabolics use (just old and was in crappy shape) but I get it in damn 1ml vials per week.

akaVeritaS

Awards
there is a sh1tload of them anti-aging clinics there in fl. one of them might give you some bigger vials and some hgh to go with it. lol i dont know if insuranse pays for that kind of thing though.
...Go on...lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a sh1tload of them anti-aging clinics there in fl. one of them might give you some bigger vials and some hgh to go with it. lol i dont know if insuranse pays for that kind of thing though.
nope. the antiaging clinics will write you scripts as high as 500mg a week, and whatever you want for ancilliaries. But its all through their related compounding pharmacies and insurance doesn't cover it. And their pricing is terrible on top.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bummer. yeah i figured they charged out tha ying yang. i guess people pay it to stay legal.
its $110 roughly for 10ml vials of test, $250 for 10ml vials of deca, winny or dbol 50mg caps around $4-5 each, hcg is $100 for 11,000 iu. GH is ludicrous, its something over $15/iu $500+ a month to do 1iu a day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, regular pharmacy a 10ml is only around $70

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Costco pharmacy $50

and the GH at 15/iu -----WOW~!

-Matt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
they aren't prohormones, they are designer steroids. people call them prohormones because it sounds more legal. according to US law, nothing except AMS's, LG's, Taurus' and I think one or two other products are truly legal prohormones. the others are illegal steroids just using a loophole in the DSHEA (the supplement laws) that forces the FDA to have to ask the manufacturer to prove their product has a natural source and is part of the food chain.

epi is a steroid not a prohormone :)
I know that lol, I'm just saying that Epi is very similar to Var in its effects, so I will buy Epi over Var.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been hearing that for 5+ years

There's too much money to be made for creative lab rats to NOT find alternative hormonal solutions to illegalized substances

They always have and always will.

Don't worry, they'll all be illegal soon and then they'll all be steroids again.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Plus everyday we are learning more and more about how to synthesize compounds and how they affect the receptor sites.