What does gyno onset feel like?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
How do you know if it's coming on?
Sometimes if I apply pressure on my nipple I feel a slight tingle/burn (very slight). I've felt this even while off cycle.

I am in 40 mg EPI and 6 pumps rs-trans ED.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
im interested in this too..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you know if it's coming on?
Sometimes if I apply pressure on my nipple I feel a slight tingle/burn (very slight). I've felt this even while off cycle.

I am in 40 mg EPI and 6 pumps rs-trans ED.
Pain and itchiness right behind your nipple.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never heard of epi doing this. You WILL know though. Itchy, painful, swollen, and most importantly, upon palpation, you will feel small lumps either right under the nipple or elsewhere in the areola.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then if you feel around you'll find a nice pea size lump. Sometimes bigger.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i have dex incase this happens, what do you do once you have determined it is gyno? say your 4 weeks into an 8 weeks cycle, and youve dropped alot of money on it and dont want waste the cycle.

can you salvage and prevent boobs?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO...Letro is the
Most effective for Gyno.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's going to mess with your mind, so why not run the adex at .25 mg eod for the rest of your cycle...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well im only running hella/m1d black this cycle. but for the next i will get letro if i need it.

okay and this wont suppress estro to much. pct im running torem, erase, daa?
would you continue the dex/lectro through pct?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
before i realized i actually had gyno, i was noticing slight tingles randomly in my nips and when something bumped into them it didnt necessarily hurt, but i was more aware something just hit my nip.. when usually you dont really even notice that something bumped you there specifically. im a broke college student so we werent using any heat in my apartment so it was cold as **** in my apartment and the first day or so i experienced this, i just assumed it was because my nips were ice cold lol. finally i checked my self and there was obviously a good sized lump

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
before i realized i actually had gyno, i was noticing slight tingles randomly in my nips and when something bumped into them it didnt necessarily hurt, but i was more aware something just hit my nip.. when usually you dont really even notice that something bumped you there specifically. im a broke college student so we werent using any heat in my apartment so it was cold as **** in my apartment and the first day or so i experienced this, i just assumed it was because my nips were ice cold lol. finally i checked my self and there was obviously a good sized lump

well what did you do, did you keep your new twins? or nix them

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i wish i would have done a little more digging, the letro is cheaper

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
well what did you do, did you keep your new twins? or nix them
lol pretty much what vida said. it was rebound gyno so it wasnt in the midst of a cycle or anything. actually i didnt have any letro on hand but the second i felt that lump i had my credit card out and was ordering some. i was freaked out big time. i had tomox so i immediately downed 40mg, dug through my stash and found some old ATD and formastane. used both of those as well while waiting for the letro to get there. the ATD was useless but the forma and the tomox significantly reduced the symptoms and possibly any further growth. reduction was noticeable about 2 weeks into the letro but when i try to taper off the letro, it begins to enlarge again and symptoms return. so thats where i am now, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
lol pretty much what vida said. it was rebound gyno so it wasnt in the midst of a cycle or anything. actually i didnt have any letro on hand but the second i felt that lump i had my credit card out and was ordering some. i was freaked out big time. i had tomox so i immediately downed 40mg, dug through my stash and found some old ATD and formastane. used both of those as well while waiting for the letro to get there. the ATD was useless but the forma and the tomox significantly reduced the symptoms and possibly any further growth. reduction was noticeable about 2 weeks into the letro but when i try to taper off the letro, it begins to enlarge again and symptoms return. so thats where i am now, stuck between a rock and a hard place.
what the plan know?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
and what cycle did you come off of?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
just the presence of a small lump without pain is not necessarily gyno. all males are born with glands under the nipple.
can you milk me faulker?!?!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
what the plan know?
since it begins to return to its enlarged state once the slightest amount of estrogen is present (ie when i attempt to taper off letro), i figured maybe i would try androhard to reduce the gland as much as possible and taper off the letro while on the AH, because surely the AH will be enough to mitigate the decreasing AI usage and battle the return of estrogen in my system. so about a week and a half into the AH cycle, i begin to taper down the letro but the same thing was happening. now im trying to up the dosage of AH so im possibly able to bring the letro dosage down and hopefully come off of it completely and hopefully the AH will continue to reduce the size, puffyness, and symptoms. idk though.. the whole thing has me frustrated and bummed. for most people, if the letro has worked to reduce the gland size and puffyness, it continues to stay minimized once they completely taper off the letro or nolva or whatever they happen to be using and getting results from. im on my second bottle of AH and have not seen any positive results yet as far as reduction of gland size and puffyness goes. making some decent strength gains and hardening up some from the AH though, but thats not my primary reason for running the AH

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
since it begins to return to its enlarged state once the slightest amount of estrogen is present (ie when i attempt to taper off letro), i figured maybe i would try androhard to reduce the gland as much as possible and taper off the letro while on the AH, because surely the AH will be enough to mitigate the decreasing AI usage and battle the return of estrogen in my system. so about a week and a half into the AH cycle, i begin to taper down the letro but the same thing was happening. now im trying to up the dosage of AH so im possibly able to bring the letro dosage down and hopefully come off of it completely and hopefully the AH will continue to reduce the size, puffyness, and symptoms. idk though.. the whole thing has me frustrated and bummed. for most people, if the letro has worked to reduce the gland size and puffyness, it continues to stay minimized once they completely taper off the letro or nolva or whatever they happen to be using and getting results from. im on my second bottle of AH and have not seen any positive results yet as far as reduction of gland size and puffyness goes. making some decent strength gains and hardening up some from the AH though, but thats not my primary reason for running the AH
dude i am depressed for you, please keep me posted. have you thought about seeing a doctor?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
dude i am depressed for you, please keep me posted. have you thought about seeing a doctor?
haha thanks, dude. but in the scope of things, i would say the gyno is actually sort if minor at this point anyways. there is a medium sized lump under one nip and only a small lump under the other. in my opinion, the worst part is the sort of puffyness they get. it may not actually be that noticeable to the untrained eye but its obvious to me and it drive me nuts. when their cold they look completely normal and i cant even tell its there. so its not super bad or anything. then again, i have been regulating it with drugs since it initially developed, so if i stop all drugs, im not sure if it would stay about where its at right now of if it would continue to get worse/grow. most doctors dont understand gynocomastia very well and if they would do anything, they would just give you nolva, which i can already get and does not look like it will actually resolve my issue. so, if i was ever to see a doctor about this, it would be because im going under the knife to have it removed. im just really hoping this AH cycle will do the trick but who knows.